• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamah! I took off until I touch down liao still not over yet!

Cool la, cool, bros, what need to be said is all said, be friends and start talk cock sing song again la

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You see all the crude people cursing here, funny, lol

As if its my fault ahh? Lol

And we have a Dumbfuck chiwawa who keeps barkings, he follows the pack behind, hahahaha

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody gives a fuck who you are. We just enjoy torturing the sinkie you. Tell everyone you are in japan but in fact in sinkieland. Then self pawned. You become a dumb sinkie clown for people to play.

Japan got eyes and will not accept pple with a sinkie behaviour like you. You are a total disgrace.

fuck you tony! u r the most sinkie person in this forum!!! whole day bashing Singaporean dare not hold demonstration, but yourself in sg also dare not hold demonstration. u got no right to talk to drifter like that! whole day keep saying Thai got balls but hiding in sg when they got riots! begging for points from seniors like a fucking dog! nope! worse than dog! i feel bad for the dogs when comparing you to the dogs!!! don't know how your up bringing, but what u display in this forum really can tell how your parents bring u up or what kind of parents u have. did u say u want to shoot me in chatroom? come try me. i challenge u.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I went out for a while and came back to see drifter actually posting here and not even feeling the least bit guilty but acts like a hero

I'm still paying this on my phone so cannot post long but I see he says he had AK's pic but has never met AK before and threatens to post the pic. What a vindictive Asshole. When I am on my PC I will post more.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I went out for a while and came back to see drifter actually posting here and not even feeling the least bit guilty but acts like a hero

I'm still paying this on my phone so cannot post long but I see he says he had AK's pic but has never met AK before and threatens to post the pic. What a vindictive Asshole. When I am on my PC I will post more.

Jah cheapskate wahahahahaha. Hey you saw my hindu meal photos in the Thai thread this evening?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Where you? India? LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jah cheapskate wahahahahaha. Hey you saw my hindu meal photos in the Thai thread this evening?

What cheapskate? I am using samsung galaxy note 1 you know. at least its not a stupid iPhone. The note has that swift typing style but sometimes the spelling or words can be wrong. Still outside so i didn't read this forum here today later i go back and look up theThai thread also missed put on blasting that drifter

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where you? India? LOL

bloody hell that place so fucking smelly dirty and poor who the fuck will go there? Even indians won't go there if they have a choice. Those kelings you see there cannot go anywhere else.

Oh shit stating a fact like this is racist.

Ask that dua kang yao siew drifter with his clones, mulitple gays using 1 nick. India is a fucking disgusting place. You not happy?

I just went out to meet some old friends. Didn't expect this dua kang to show up when i was away. I would have flamed the bugger jiat lak.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bloody hell that place so fucking smelly dirty and poor who the fuck will go there? Even indians won't go there if they have a choice. Those kelings you see there cannot go anywhere else.

Oh shit stating a fact like this is racist.

Ask that dua kang yao siew drifter with his clones, mulitple gays using 1 nick. India is a fucking disgusting place. You not happy?

I just went out to meet some old friends. Didn't expect this dua kang to show up when i was away. I would have flamed the bugger jiat lak.

Yah lor, I tio bullied, cursed, threatened, sibe cham :(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah lor, I tio bullied, cursed, threatened, sibe cham :(

AK you damn poor thing sia looks like you cannot take care of yourself.

The bloody thread became so long after i stopped posting on my pc which was around 6pm+ now all the action has died down but i read some of the posts by the dua kang. Seems like he's going to create a new nick and buy inf points so that he can infract me and you and tonychat. :rolleyes: Yet he claims that he will give up his drifter nick and come in with a new inf nick but still posts with his drifter nick. Want to bet with me this dua kang doesn't bear to spend the money to buy infp status or rather cannot afford to spend the money? I wonder if he even owns a credit card. Oh shit! That must have really hurt him badly. :biggrin:

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
This whole episode more exciting than watching HK drama. End of part 1. Now waiting for the sequel - the Return of Drifter (or whatever his new nick might be).

Hahahaha

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AK you damn poor thing sia looks like you cannot take care of yourself.

The bloody thread became so long after i stopped posting on my pc which was around 6pm+ now all the action has died down but i read some of the posts by the dua kang. Seems like he's going to create a new nick and buy inf points so that he can infract me and you and tonychat. :rolleyes: Yet he claims that he will give up his drifter nick and come in with a new inf nick but still posts with his drifter nick. Want to bet with me this dua kang doesn't bear to spend the money to buy infp status or rather cannot afford to spend the money? I wonder if he even owns a credit card. Oh shit! That must have really hurt him badly. :biggrin:

Lol, I dun reply to dogs barking lah, lol

It's funny though, Drifter should be the one kenna flamed for being a fraud, how come suddenly all the dogs and bitches come after me? What did I do? CB Jah, you the one who exposed him leh, kanina....

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lol, I dun reply to dogs barking lah, lol

It's funny though, Drifter should be the one kenna flamed for being a fraud, how come suddenly all the dogs and bitches come after me? What did I do? CB Jah, you the one who exposed him leh, kanina....

I don't know sia maybe cos you started the thread. :biggrin: Honestly speaking it seems like you're trying to push the flaming unto me but ok la i think that's how your character is like. You also sibeh weak. So many pts and high rep power so dunno how to defend yourself.

DamnUseless

Alfrescian
Loyal
I shall kill this nick off and use this nick for zapping game or inf . I will come in with clones like the OA . I will use different tactics to play this forum game . Ak , jah and tony will be my main target for stiring shit here .
Wow.. I missed the whole drama until now because i am always occupied with mass upping my clones apart from posting news. :biggrin:

The system tweaked by Leongsam is not for mass zapping because of

Purchase of 1000 rep points.
20 reputation spread cycle.
Clone accounts.

Talk about mass zapping, already tried and tested and mass upping is no different, very time consuming logging in and out and to find that u haven't clear the 20 rep cycle spread. Every time i mass up a specific clone of mine it will be at least 1000 points. Leongsam will tell u that and i hope that he won't mind that i make his reputation activity panel very busy. :biggrin:

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know sia maybe cos you started the thread. :biggrin: Honestly speaking it seems like you're trying to push the flaming unto me but ok la i think that's how your character is like. You also sibeh weak. So many pts and high rep power so dunno how to defend yourself.

jah, maybe AK trying to be a nice guy and i do find AK a nice guy. Drifter also a nice guy to me. but it is sad that both end up like this.

i believe in life we gotta take a stand than being a nice guy all the time. that is why i banned tony, we know what he did. he is in no position to criticise Drifter. Behave really like a 小人, i am a righteous and very tulan tony this type of 小人.