• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Drifter, are you in Japan or SG all along?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know sia maybe cos you started the thread. :biggrin: Honestly speaking it seems like you're trying to push the flaming unto me but ok la i think that's how your character is like. You also sibeh weak. So many pts and high rep power so dunno how to defend yourself.
Aiyah, say anything u like lah, u know jolly well I have been monitoring him before you two quarreled. U exposé his pic, but you let me start the threat, where got push the blame to you? Be glad I'm at your side, chao ah neh, LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Orh, hahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Why? You want to join the Erotic69ing his mother dumbfuck to infract me har? Hum Kar Chan!....LOL

Who wrote this about you?

"There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

For you fucking idiot I leave you a clue............He's the forum owner!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need lah, I'll let you bark, pls continue, hahaha

Don't mind if I do...Woof! Woof!.....LOL

Who wrote this about you?

"There is one obvious exception and that is Alamaking. He comes across as an idiot here and he's an idiot in real life too. He's one of the few who reveals his true character."

For you fucking idiot I leave you a clue............He's the forum owner!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And then? Aiyoh, his words doesn't mean a thing to me, if maybe LKY said that, I might laughs, this is nothing compared to your cursing leh, haha..

I prefer you barking, continue?

And thanks for your long dedicated siggy for me, lol

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then? Aiyoh, his words doesn't mean a thing to me, if maybe LKY said that, I might laughs, this is nothing compared to your cursing leh, haha..

I prefer you barking, continue?

No shame, no pride, what a fucking failure you are in life. And some of your pals are regretting their choice of a sei hao hai online meet in real life friend, No?....Tiu leh kor hai!.....LOL

And please wipe the tears off your eyes when you typed these.......

And thanks for your long dedicated siggy for me, lol

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No shame, no pride, what a fucking failure you are in life. And some of your pals are regretting their choice of a sei hao hai online meet in real life friend, No?....Tiu leh kor hai!.....LOL

Pride? U have or not? :smile:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hehehe , he just cannot control his cheeby mouth ? :biggrin: Even Sam leong wants to insult him , he's such a bitch :mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe , he just cannot control his cheeby mouth ? :biggrin: Even Sam leong wants to insult him , he's such a bitch :mad:

Ah Leong also insult other people, this is nothing, lol
If I have cheebye mouth, doggie mouth is what? Sweetie pie mouth. Whahaha

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah, say anything u like lah, u know jolly well I have been monitoring him before you two quarreled. U exposé his pic, but you let me start the threat, where got push the blame to you? Be glad I'm at your side, chao ah neh, LOL

The only person to be blamed is his fucking drifter self. He is just too dumb. Well, sinkies are like that.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Leong also insult other people, this is nothing, lol
If I have cheebye mouth, doggie mouth is what? Sweetie pie mouth. Whahaha

Yes , Sam leong did insulted others but he never ask them to leave this forum so many times :biggrin: . You are the only one he treated that way . :rolleyes: Lol .

Between Fishypie's dumb questions and your even dumber 16,547 posts, my vote goes to him. Why are you still here? Am I being too subtle?

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The only person to be blamed is his fucking drifter self. He is just too dumb. Well, sinkies are like that.

You should suck each other cock . One begging for points through PM drifter , another asking for points openly in this forum . :biggrin:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time stamp!

Think drift running some pet biz in this forum? Mai disturb him liao.

I'm not jumping conclusion Drifter, if you said its your friend who took the screenshot, then you post. I can tell you its highly impossible, cox the screenshot and the replied post is 2 minutes apart. Your friend on standby 24 hours for you is sit?

ScreenShot2013-01-25at13629AM_zpsb65c6756.png

Your friend or your foe doesnt matter to me anyway, cox you meant nothing to me now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

You are just an outright liar :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should suck each other cock . One begging for points through PM drifter , another asking for points openly in this forum . :biggrin:
Lol, so this is one of drifter's clone, and 1 more alamaking69erection? I wonder who the last 1 sharing it, haha. I know 3 liao, lol

Last edited: