• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Snobby Pinay Angry That Sinkie Chink Ask Her To Be His Maid! Paid With Sex!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have no balls to answer my questions.

morons, don't use this siam tactics please. Can you spot my messages asking Jah or you must accept ? If you read it this way, why you fucking no balls to ask back Jah why I need to accept his view ?

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
coward, you sneaking little monkey, want to be opportunist once again. now I can clap clap clap you.

Let this post goes down in SBF history as irrefutable proof that you are not only a TCSS loser clown champion who buys expensive handbags to hold waist, and also a fucking liar with your shitty OBE turd.

You asked me to name place and you will fly here with OBE crap. Now you have lots of excuses here and there for not keeping with your words.

Obviously, you are a fraudulent bastard here in this forum and probably in real life too.

:rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let this post goes down in SBF history as irrefutable proof that you are not only a TCSS loser clown champion who buys expensive handbags to hold waist, and also a fucking liar with your shitty OBE turd.

You asked me to name place and you will fly here with OBE crap. Now you have lots of excuses here and there for not keeping with your words.

Obviously, you are a fraudulent bastard here in this forum and probably in real life too.

:rolleyes:

coward, read up more about OBE please

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a bloody king of full of ownself tonychat tio bo.

And you yearn to achieve is everyone to agree with you they are sinkie losers ? Why must everyone agree with you ? Even though myself I agreed on myself. Further prof of full of ownself stinks character.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
coward, read up more about OBE please

Read your shitty OBE crap? You have lied and have not admitted. You expect others to believe you as the Saint of OBE here? Even if OBE is true, you are a bad testimony to it as you are a Liar.

All you know is TCSS and clone hunting. Abusing jah and body cells by calling names, calling them as clones, etc, when they do not agree with your Pinay shit comments. Oh, I m a clone of Ahmeng too, isn't it? Or should it be Joanne? Or both? So, your tactic is everyone who disagrees with your comments is a clone of so and so. You are hopeless.

A fraudulent guy like you trying to act here in this Forum as some likeable boy next door. :rolleyes:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read your shitty OBE crap? You have lied and have not admitted. You expect others to believe you as the Saint of OBE here? Even if OBE is true, you are a bad testimony to it as you are a Liar.

All you know is TCSS and clone hunting. Abusing jah and body cells by calling names, calling them as clones, etc, when they do not agree with your Pinay shit comments. Oh, I m a clone of Ahmeng too, isn't it? Or should it be Joanne? Or both? So, your tactic is everyone who disagrees with your comments is a clone of so and so. You are hopeless.

A fraudulent guy like you trying to act here in this Forum as some likeable boy next door. :rolleyes:

coward, when did I mentioned Jah and Bodycell is clones ? I only expose your sicko mind as Ah meng, Claire and Joanne clones.
OBE I have experienced it , and I told you to read up the links . I have not reached the ultimate stage with the masters. I admit I use it to elaborate to fuck your clones, happy ? I shared my experience about OBE with forummers and that's about all I did previously. I didn't forced them to believe me ?
Now you reflect on yourself and see a shrine.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
coward, when did I mentioned Jah and Bodycell is clones ? I only expose your sicko mind as Ah meng, Claire and Joanne clones.
OBE I have experienced it , and I told you to read up the links . I have not reached the ultimate stage with the masters. I admit I use it to elaborate to fuck your clones, happy ? I shared my experience about OBE with forummers and that's about all I did previously. I didn't forced them to believe me ?
Now you reflect on yourself and see a shrine.

My main objectives now is to ask you guys to

Go fuck yourself in a Shrine if you want.

Liar, Fraudulent, Loser, Shrine Fucker.

Go go, write a few more responses and play friendly boy next door victim card. Dumb fuck.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go go, write a few more responses and play friendly boy next door victim card. Dumb fuck.

coward, go and bury yourselves with Claire and joanne panties.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
morons, don't use this siam tactics please. Can you spot my messages asking Jah or you must accept ? If you read it this way, why you fucking no balls to ask back Jah why I need to accept his view ?

Because I agree with Jah and accept his analysis that you are rejected by pinoy and now being a sore loser saying pinoy hate Chinese.

Can I agree and accept his analysis and statement of you?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And also go and check ownself for all your full of ownself characters. Everything is perfect about you all huh . Other people are all dumbfuck and losers ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because I agree with Jah and accept his analysis that you are rejected by pinoy and now being a sore loser saying pinoy hate Chinese.

Can I agree and accept his analysis and statement of you?

Of course you can, is up to you. Same for you check ownself for full of ownselves characters. Everything is perfect about you all huh . Other people are all dumbfuck and losers ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Losing it? Still cannot differentiate a Shrine from a Shrink? ROFL.

cowards, ya I also ever mentioned my English is not up to all of you distinction standards. This will not deter me from beating you morons. So long I can write proper and understandable English is more important.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
And May I know why I need to accept people think that I am rejected ?

I never say you need to accept other people's thinking that you are rejected by pinoy and a loser. What u accept or don't accept is not an interest to me.

I only say people do not accept your defense reasoning of yourself and your statement about pinoy. And they accept that you are rejected by pinoy.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never say you need to accept other people's thinking that you are rejected by pinoy and a loser. What u accept or don't accept is not an interest to me.

I only say people do not accept your defense reasoning of yourself and your statement about pinoy. And they accept that you are rejected by pinoy.
I didn't say I disallow them to reject my claims you twit. I provide a message for them to reflect. The decision lies with themselves.