• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Snobby Pinay Angry That Sinkie Chink Ask Her To Be His Maid! Paid With Sex!

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir Chootchiew, the Right Honourable Lord Protector of Online Justice, SBF Division,

Where art thou? Sir, Colour please?

Oh dear, Your Honour's OBE prowess must have malfunctioned.

Sir, I suggest you remove your signature as you cannot and have not proven your OBE prowess despite issuing a challenge to ask me to name a place and picture.

You have failed and or otherwise breach your own self proclaimed honesty and integrity, which you said you hold so dearly as mother of all Champion Sinkie Loser.

Either you prove it and provide the COLOUR, otherwise, change a moniker and continue to post in this forum. Your hide must be real thick to continue using the moniker of Sir Chootchiew.

Yours faithfully
COWARD

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Chootchiew, the Right Honourable Lord Protector of Online Justice, SBF Division,

Where art thou? Sir, Colour please?

Oh dear, Your Honour's OBE prowess must have malfunctioned.

Sir, I suggest you remove your signature as you cannot and have not proven your OBE prowess despite issuing a challenge to ask me to name a place and picture.

You have failed and or otherwise breach your own self proclaimed honesty and integrity, which you said you hold so dearly as mother of all Champion Sinkie Loser.

Either you prove it and provide the COLOUR, otherwise, change a moniker and continue to post in this forum. Your hide must be real thick to continue using the moniker of Sir Chootchiew.

Yours faithfully
COWARD
Ler eng wan poon si Bo lam par ji color