• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Snobby Pinay Angry That Sinkie Chink Ask Her To Be His Maid! Paid With Sex!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I have no quarrel with you. You can call me what you want. I am here to expose this OBE professor. :smile:

Coward , just in case you miss it . Read post #89
I admitted I exaggerated in order to fuck your Joanne and Claire. I do experience Obe but the earlier message was exaggerated. I told u i will admit when certain words were twisted. That's where you eyes above the head Type of person won't do.

Other than this, nothing else matter. Coward no matter what is still a coward.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward , just in case you miss it . Read post #89
I admitted I exaggerated in order to fuck your Joanne and Claire. I do experience Obe but the earlier message was exaggerated. I told u i will admit when certain words were twisted. That's where you eyes above the head Type of person won't do.

Other than this, nothing else matter. Coward no matter what is still a coward.

Nevermind. I admit I am whoever you want me to be. Laogao, Ahmeng, Claire, Joanne or whatever monikers you want me to admit.

I am now very curious about OBE and if true, I want to convert like you as a believer.

So, please help me. I beg. If you can tell me the colour of Mdm Ho Ching underwear when you OBE there in your sleep tonight, I will kiss your feet if you want me to. Please, I beg for your indulgence.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nevermind. I admit I am whoever you want me to be. Laogao, Ahmeng, Claire, Joanne or whatever monikers you want me to admit.

I am now very curious about OBE and if true, I want to convert like you as a believer.

So, please help me. I beg. If you can tell me the colour of Mdm Ho Ching underwear when you OBE there in your sleep tonight, I will kiss your feet if you want me to. Please, I beg for your indulgence.

Coward, read up the link and see that not everyone can experience this. And there are various factors. For you a coward is hard I guess.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i wish i have OBE skills.

Frankly I had it few years back and I started a thread . At that time I didn't know there is this term Obe till a Bro lead me to it . Unfortunately I was not able to simulate it this few years. Is a fun and weird feeling.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward, read up the link and see that not everyone can experience this. And there are various factors. For you a coward is hard I guess.

Sir, I know I may not have your OBE power. I will humbly admit I am a newcomer in OBE.

Please Sir Choot, I need you to lead the way to Mdm Ho Ching underwear colour as I have repeatedly requested for your indulgence. I will even kiss your feet and suck your most dirty toe, even if you want me to. As long as you can tell me the COLOuR.

Please. I am really sorry. I slap my own face for calling you names. Please forgive me Sir Choot.

I really want to believe in OBE and need your Highness' assistance in showing me the light.

Colour, please.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly I had it few years back and I started a thread . At that time I didn't know there is this term Obe till a Bro lead me to it . Unfortunately I was not able to simulate it this few years. Is a fun and weird feeling.

You telling me you you lost your OBE skills now. Oh no.... please Sir..i really want to know the colour as I have a unresolved fetish for underwear colour. Please, Sir Choot.

ok, if you tell me Colour, I will even suck Laogao real cock and drink his sperm.

Please sir, please, I humbly beg.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You telling me you you lost your OBE skills now. Oh no.... please Sir..i really want to know the colour as I have a unresolved fetish for underwear colour. Please, Sir Choot.

ok, if you tell me Colour, I will even suck Laogao real cock and drink his sperm.

Please sir, please, I humbly beg.

Coward, for your pleasure reading
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?100322-Controlling-your-soul-during-sleep&highlight=obe

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....xperience-part2-serious-sharing&highlight=Obe

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sir Choot. Why now then you say you lost OBE power? Please Sir, my faith in OBE depends on you.

Please Sir, Colour :(

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir Chootchiew, the Right Honourable Lord Protector of Online Justice, SBF Division,

My greatest respect to you, Sir.

I guess you have now gone to sleep. I am now hopeful that you are energising your OBE skills at this very moment as I write, and perform what I have humbly requested, Sir.

I await your OBE attestation in earnesty, excited, and most importantly, I am humbled by your Highness' power.

Sir, 8am, Saturday 20 August 2016.

I await your esteemed revealation of the COLOUR of Mdm Ho Ching's underwear tonight, with my greatest admiration and respect.

I bessech your forgiveness, for I have been rude, crass to you, and foolishly doubted your OBE skills. As such, in addition to the 3 incentives as earlier listed above to you, (punishment to me), I am offerring you to have all my assets, and most importantly, I will pay for all expenses you may incur hereinafter, in holding any waist of women, of any ages, size, nationality, etc. (NEW INCENTIVE). If need be, I can rob GUCCI, LV or any stores that you command me to, so that these women who you have held, have a bag of which they desire. (NEW INCENTIVE).

Last, but not least, Sir, you can also have my grandmother, mother, sister and wife too. You can do what you want whatsoever to them, just like what ISIS have done to their captives. (NEW INCENTIVE).

Sir, I await your enlightened revealation of the COLOUR from your most important OBE experience of your life. Good luck and sweet dreams, Your Honour.

I wish you every success in your OBE endeavour.

Yours faithfully
COWARD

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Chootchiew, the Right Honourable Lord Protector of Online Justice, SBF Division,

My greatest respect to you, Sir.

I guess you have now gone to sleep. I am now hopeful that you are energising your OBE skills at this very moment as I write, and perform what I have humbly requested, Sir.

I await your OBE attestation in earnesty, excited, and most importantly, I am humbled by your Highness' power.

Sir, 8am, Saturday 20 August 2016.

I await your esteemed revealation of the COLOUR of Mdm Ho Ching's underwear tonight, with my greatest admiration and respect.

I bessech your forgiveness, for I have been rude, crass to you, and foolishly doubted your OBE skills. As such, in addition to the 3 incentives as earlier listed above to you, (punishment to me), I am offerring you to have all my assets, and most importantly, I will pay for all expenses you may incur hereinafter, in holding any waist of women, of any ages, size, nationality, etc. (NEW INCENTIVE). If need be, I can rob GUCCI, LV or any stores that you command me to, so that these women who you have held, have a bag of which they desire. (NEW INCENTIVE).

Last, but not least, Sir, you can also have my grandmother, mother, sister and wife too. You can do what you want whatsoever to them, just like what ISIS have done to their captives. (NEW INCENTIVE).

Sir, I await your enlightened revealation of the COLOUR from your most important OBE experience of your life. Good luck and sweet dreams, Your Honour.

I wish you every success in your OBE endeavour.

Yours faithfully
COWARD

Coward, nothing else matter !

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward, nothing else matter !

Good morning.

It's now 20 August 2016 10.33am.

I trust that you had a wonderful OBE experience last night has had a great peep at Mdm Ho Ching with your amazing powers.

I am sure that few, if not only you on this flat earth, possess such great prowess. I am now humbled by your OBE abilities, realising how foolish I was, constantly making unkind and false remarks against you, when you are awake or during an OBE orgasm.

I apologise unreservedly and unconditionally for my crass behavior, vulgarities, defamatory statements, and innuendos, that I have intentionally, recklessly and/or negligently made in the course of the last few days against you, whether when you were in physical form, or otherwise, in a transformed OBE angel flying with great speed and tenacity, like Superman, a Marvel hero of all times.

Sir Choot, please accept my humble and sincere apologies. If Sir wishes, I will consent to a default judgment in the Courts of the Republic of Singapore, and agree to you or your counsel's submission, on any proposed damages to be assessed by the High Court justices.

It is my utmost sincere desire to be an OBE believer, like your goodself, to achieve enlightment of the greatest kind.

Sir, COLOUR, please.

Yours faithfully
COWARD

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good morning.

It's now 20 August 2016 10.33am.

I trust that you had a wonderful OBE experience last night has had a great peep at Mdm Ho Ching with your amazing powers.

I am sure that few, if not only you on this flat earth, possess such great prowess. I am now humbled by your OBE abilities, realising how foolish I was, constantly making unkind and false remarks against you, when you are awake or during an OBE orgasm.

I apologise unreservedly and unconditionally for my crass behavior, vulgarities, defamatory statements, and innuendos, that I have intentionally, recklessly and/or negligently made in the course of the last few days against you, whether when you were in physical form, or otherwise, in a transformed OBE angel flying with great speed and tenacity, like Superman, a Marvel hero of all times.

Sir Choot, please accept my humble and sincere apologies. If Sir wishes, I will consent to a default judgment in the Courts of the Republic of Singapore, and agree to you or your counsel's submission, on any proposed damages to be assessed by the High Court justices.

It is my utmost sincere desire to be an OBE believer, like your goodself, to achieve enlightment of the greatest kind.

Sir, COLOUR, please.

Yours faithfully
COWARD

Coward, even you continue to write 10 pages is too late now. If you want to continue display your vp distinction English u can carry on.
Read my last message to you - nothing else matter.
The meaning is simple :
From the moment I caught you with pants down balless hiding behind jah arse waiting to attack me already settle it. There is nothing more serious for a man to lose than their coward Ness .
I will not be entertaining you anymore when I make my last closure statement with you -
You are the lumber 1 balless coward . I'm the 2nd.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward, even you continue to write 10 pages is too late now. If you want to continue display your vp distinction English u can carry on.
Read my last message to you - nothing else matter.
The meaning is simple :
From the moment I caught you with pants down balless hiding behind jah arse waiting to attack me already settle it. There is nothing more serious for a man to lose than their coward Ness .
I will not be entertaining you anymore when I make my last closure statement with you -
You are the lumber 1 balless coward . I'm the 2nd.

Sir Choot,

I have often, if not always, admired your principles you professed to have and more importantly, practised, when you write here in SBF.

To me, Your Right Honourable has always cherished the principles of justice, honesty and integrity.

Sir, may I now ask you humbly again, and with due respect, not to sidetrack the OBE issue and reveal to the excited and eagerly awaiting audience of this Forum, the COLOUR.

Souls will be lifted, just like the opening of gates of heaven, with most rushing to be the first to witness the manifestation of angelic wonders which you possess.

Perhaps your Honour requires an extension of time. If so, your humble COWARD servant will accede to any request for extension of time that your Honour so requires.

Sir, I am a Coward as you have rightfullly pointed out. As such, let put all aside these weaknesses of mine, as I have already admitted, and even consented to your legal right of recourse in the Courts of the Republic of Singapore.

Sir, Colour please

Yours faithfully
COWARD

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
After fucking him, she ask God to bless him. Fucking Pinays are crazy.

Saying "God bless you" is her way of telling him to go and die. Peenoys are extremely religious species of Catholics. Con Hee was able to squeeze such species dry with his bull shit fairy tale that God loves you more if you donate more.

What a lucrative way to instant wealth and good life with this kind of bull shit.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sir Choot,

I have often, if not always, admired your principles you professed to have and more importantly, practised, when you write here in SBF.

To me, Your Right Honourable has always cherished the principles of justice, honesty and integrity.

Sir, may I now ask you humbly again, and with due respect, not to sidetrack the OBE issue and reveal to the excited and eagerly awaiting audience of this Forum, the COLOUR.

Souls will be lifted, just like the opening of gates of heaven, with most rushing to be the first to witness the manifestation of angelic wonders which you possess.

Perhaps your Honour requires an extension of time. If so, your humble COWARD servant will accede to any request for extension of time that your Honour so requires.

Sir, I am a Coward as you have rightfullly pointed out. As such, let put all aside these weaknesses of mine, as I have already admitted, and even consented to your legal right of recourse in the Courts of the Republic of Singapore.

Sir, Colour please

Yours faithfully
COWARD

Coward, colour is you Bo lam pa ji

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward, colour is you Bo lam pa ji

In message #154, you reiterated that it will be your last message.

Sir, in that circumstances, I had positively assumed that the OBE matter has been finally concluded and fully resolved, res judicata.

I have always believe that your Lordship will comply with what you wrote , as a man of good standing, repute with the highest honour and integrity in this Forum.

However, your Right Honourable Sir seems to feel aggreived, did a U turn, feeling wronged, maligned and persisting in taking pot shots, yet again.

Sir, perhaps we should finally reach a full and final conclusion to your OBE powers. I had hoped for your indulgence that you respectfully reveal the COLOUR in your OBE angelic flypast last night around Grange Road and Tanglin area. The sight of the foliage around that district must have been pristine, with the richness of trees and tranquility.

Sir, may I humbly remind you, that, when one gives his most honourable word that it is his or her last message, one should keep to those words, as honour and integrity is the foundation of one's trustworthiness, without which, as you have most solemnly covenanted again and again, Nothing Else Matter.

Your Highness, COLOUR, please.

Yours faithfully
COWARD

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In message #154, you reiterated that it will be your last message.

Sir, in that circumstances, I had positively assumed that the OBE matter has been finally concluded and fully resolved, res judicata.

I have always believe that your Lordship will comply with what you wrote , as a man of good standing, repute with the highest honour and integrity in this Forum.

However, your Right Honourable Sir seems to feel aggreived, did a U turn, feeling wronged, maligned and persisting in taking pot shots, yet again.

Sir, perhaps we should finally reach a full and final conclusion to your OBE powers. I had hoped for your indulgence that you respectfully reveal the COLOUR in your OBE angelic flypast last night around Grange Road and Tanglin area. The sight of the foliage around that district must have been pristine, with the richness of trees and tranquility.

Sir, may I humbly remind you, that, when one gives his most honourable word that it is his or her last message, one should keep to those words, as honour and integrity is the foundation of one's trustworthiness, without which, as you have most solemnly covenanted again and again, Nothing Else Matter.

Your Highness, COLOUR, please.

Yours faithfully
COWARD

Ler Bo lam par ji

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ler Bo lam par ji

I have always been impressed by your OBE prowess, your fervent stand on honesty and integrity, and most importantly, to speak your heart, soul and mind. These qualities make the totality of any monikers that one uses in this Forum, reflecting his or her persona and principles of sharing one's thoughts, arguments and values.

Sir, before judgment is passed on your reputation as the angelic man, whose words are omnipotent and omnipresent, I beseech you, Sir, Sir Chootchiew, the Right Honourable Lord Protector of Online Justice, SBF Division, that your reputation is at an immense stake at this very moment.

In the circumstances, I would humbly advise that we witness your OBE powers, without which, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Sir, COLOUR, please.

Yours faithfully
COWARD