• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Snobby Pinay Angry That Sinkie Chink Ask Her To Be His Maid! Paid With Sex!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck la who cares about the language when it's all about fucking? Anyway all cos you are a failure with pinays doesn't make anyone else including sinkie Chinese a failure with them. Understand?

Fuck la I'm not talking about sex with prostitute understand .you are one fucking person that just cannot admit failure.
Too full of prides will kill you someday.

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
BrWJRCfAGmTWzX7FwW5T.jpg

I would cover that face with so much jizz, she will be looking like a bowl of buko salad.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dumb chink just trying to tell everyone you are special. Is a known fact on the Internet that majority pinoy hate chinks .
I will just give you a special benefit of doubt you are real special. Song bo

ROFL all cos everyone hates you doesn't make it a fact for everyone else you nigger.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i remember correctly! Back in school days, we were told that their degrees were not even on par with a 3 'o' level pass certificate; and we are only talking about Ds & Es passes! That's why most of the flippers maids back in 80s & 90s were graduate! Now their degrees are recognised! Singapore has indeed become a sadder place! So, anyone interested in getting a PHD of your desired discipline from UNIVERSITY OF MANILA for less than USD10?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ROFL all cos everyone hates you doesn't make it a fact for everyone else you nigger.

Refer back to my original statement.
Pinays hate chinks. Not all Pinays hates all chinks.
Statement valids.
For you special not inside ? Is that what you want to hear ?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Refer back to my original statement.
Pinays hate chinks. Not all Pinays hates all chinks.
Statement valids.
For you special not inside ? Is that what you want to hear ?

Nigger chootchiew stop with your crab in a bucket syndrome shit la. You are a loser you don't need to drag everyone else in with you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigger chootchiew stop with your crab in a bucket syndrome shit la. You are a loser you don't need to drag everyone else in with you.

Stop your bucket crap and go to Google "pinoy hates chinese" you will be able to find a couple of results.
I take one from yahoo answer. .you compare it to my original comments.The answer is there.
:

-------------
Why some of Filipinos hate Chinese so much?
Well, i got LOTS of filipino friend. well, it just internet relation friends. and some of them are freaking good and i love them. but some tend to hate chinese? i mean whats wrong with chinese?
i ask one of my filipinos friend and they said chinese there are bad. :O
me, myself is chinese. but not from the Phillipines but some other Asian country. i just don;t understand why they hate chinese people. (well, as i said, not all. just some of them)
----------------------

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And lastly about your bucket crap - from day one I joined sbf as a member , I declared I'm a sinkieloser. I debate this with you is not to protect myself.
There is no need for me to behave like you with so much pride. If I ever try to tackle a Pinay and unsuccessful I will acknowledge. Get it.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And lastly about your bucket crap - from day one I joined sbf as a member , I declared I'm a sinkieloser. I debate this with you is not to protect myself.
There is no need for me to behave like you with so much pride. If I ever try to tackle a Pinay and unsuccessful I will acknowledge. Get it.

crab in a bucket syndrome again loser. You cannot get a pinay stop trying to say pinays hate chinese when they just hate you nigger.