• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie's First Olympics Gold! Schooling Wins 100m Butterfly With 50.39s! Record Woah!

SarahPeiLing

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie's First Olympics Gold! Schooling Wins 100m Butterfly With 50.39s! Record W

Gong cheebye PAP IB retards & fucktards are now attacking Joe Schooling because they know he is major PRIDE to Singapore but at the same time his VICTORY has dealt a major embarrassment to the PAP who DID NOT WANT to support local talent and DID NOT WANT to broadcast the Olympic live until they were HANTAM LEFT RIGHT CENTER by true blue proud Singaporeans!!

Joe Schooling!!! Ma ma Miaaaaaaa!!!!!!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie's First Olympics Gold! Schooling Wins 100m Butterfly With 50.39s! Record W

halo eve wah boh kelong huat kok can win world kup si boh

000F3C7100000258-3010911-image-m-61_1427282413526.jpg

[video=youtube;tmjFa9LB7Pg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmjFa9LB7Pg[/video]

This worship of FT to help us win trophies was started by Woodie. Quiz : remember what inspired him ?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

a true blue singaporean worthy of the medal. not like those fake sinkie PRC imported "talents" in table tennis.

Heard people say he another fake sinkie, not locally born but imported from UK...so sama sama like all those tiong table tennis players. If he is Tan Ah Kow or Mat Bogay or kekleng gutty, then please give him a tiger beer for bringing home that gold medal.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo eve wah boh kelong huat kok can win world kup si boh

000F3C7100000258-3010911-image-m-61_1427282413526.jpg

[video=youtube;tmjFa9LB7Pg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmjFa9LB7Pg[/video]

Excellent memory. Typical of PAP dimwits to see form not substance.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

For his future, Schooling should emigrate away from a hopeless country.

The US Network covering the Olympics, NBC, puts Schooling's Hometown as Austin, Texas. LOL. I guess he already emigrated and we didn't know.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The US Network covering the Olympics, NBC, puts Schooling's Hometown as Austin, Texas. LOL. I guess he already emigrated and we didn't know.

scholarship with longhorns and trained in swimming program there lah. many acsians have their alma mater there. on nbc tv they did play the medal ceremony, marikita, and attributed him to sg as home cuntry. for the first time many on nbc saw the sinkie flag being raised and sinkie anthem being played. very unusual for nbc to do that with at least 5 minutes on the ceremony. of course phelps was in it too.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how true my predictions were then on 29-7-2014 and true now. can't even believe i posted this back in 2014. and just watched the sinkie national anthem being played on tv for the 1st time ever in the olympics. :p

Steady lah. If u can predict horse instead of atheletes huat man

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie's First Olympics Gold! Schooling Wins 100m Butterfly With 50.39s! Record W

Heard people say he another fake sinkie, not locally born but imported from UK...so sama sama like all those tiong table tennis players. If he is Tan Ah Kow or Mat Bogay or kekleng gutty, then please give him a tiger beer for bringing home that gold medal.

if your great-great father is from china and you born in spore.... do you consider yourself a sinkie..or a donkey ??
:biggrin:

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see that many jealous chinese sinkie are pointing out his ang moh blood. Many sinkies cannot accept that ang mog genes gave schooling the edge over swimming. As it has been repeated ad nausem here in this forum, Ang Moh are the best.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I see that many jealous chinese sinkie are pointing out his ang moh blood. Many sinkies cannot accept that ang mog genes gave schooling the edge over swimming. As it has been repeated ad nausem here in this forum, Ang Moh are the best.
All the sinkie school girls to young adults can't wait to suck his cock now.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

I salute and am so proud of our true-blue & home-grown Joseph Schooling for achieving the impossible dream without financial support from the fucktard government.

Can't say that I have the same feelings for those imported mercenaries who ditch their motherland to come over here to represent us in sports.

It's time for the government ministers to re-evaluate their short-sighted strategies and policies.

And it also time for those unwelcome imported mercenaries to pack up to go back to where they came from.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

scholarship with longhorns and trained in swimming program there lah. many acsians have their alma mater there. on nbc tv they did play the medal ceremony, marikita, and attributed him to sg as home cuntry. for the first time many on nbc saw the sinkie flag being raised and sinkie anthem being played. very unusual for nbc to do that with at least 5 minutes on the ceremony. of course phelps was in it too.

plus possible banned substance used to enhance oxygen intake which is vey popular in Russia/

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sadly looks like Singaporeans have no idea about Singaporean of Eurasian extract. Schooling's great grand mother was Audrey Valberg and Valbergs have been here for generations. E W Barker from the first cabinet is a Eurasian. We had a number of Eurasians who served as Perm Secs and all over the public service.

D'Almeida Street in the CBD is named after Eddie Barker's great, great, great, great grandfather.

Dr D'Almeida, a Portuguese surgeon was on his way to Macau, when he stopped by S'pore for a break and fell in love with the island.

Eddie's great grand ancestor was one of the earliest few Caucasians to settle down in Singapore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hehe he may look angmo with angmo name but he doesn't have that much angmo blood.
His great granddad married local, not sure about his granddad but he is at most 1/8 angmo only (assuming his grandmother is pure Caucasian).
Nonetheless he's as sinkie Eurasian as you can get. Last I checked Eurasian is still represented as sinkie race and not the ah tiongs ah nehs and pinoys.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, did not know that. Knew a girl who had the D'Almeida surname.

D'Almeida Street in the CBD is named after Eddie Barker's great, great, great, great grandfather.

Dr D'Almeida, a Portuguese surgeon was on his way to Macau, when he stopped by S'pore for a break and fell in love with the island.

Eddie's great grand ancestor was one of the earliest few Caucasians to settle down in Singapore.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow, did not know that. Knew a girl who had the D'Almeida surname.

Because of Eddie Barker's lineage and his close friendship with the Johore Royal Family, Eddie was able to convince LKY to befriend with the late Sultan Iskandar
when Mahathir tried to whack us in order to divert his ongoing problems with Musa & Razaleigh.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jealous Chinese sinkies? Why must they be Chinese sinkies? He's half Chinese by virtue of his mum being pure Chinese. His eurasian side is heavily diluted and his pure ang moh side even more so.