• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Man earning $1800 can have 5 kids with another baby on the way.

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If so, then our Ministers do not need much a high income. I believe in leading by example, if not they are just talking cock.

SPH prostitutes really good in finding model Sinkie citizens like Mr Lui and that Malay abang who was able to buy a new flat with his $800 pay..

You can buy a new flat even if you earn less than 1K per month..

If you have 6 kids to feed and you earn less than 2K per month, you can still survive in Spore..

Tomorrow they'll find a chap who earns less than $700 per month and they'll tell you that if you're careful with your money, you can still cope with the high cost of living in Sinkie Land..

Nothin is Impossible for these SPH CB Kias..

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, it is a personal choice ma, so don't blame govt la
But gov now making it a national issue....they can't have the best of both worlds telling the citizens to have more kids but not footing the bill...i say its time the gov shows the honey and the people will naturally hump like bunnies.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
But gov now making it a national issue....they can't have the best of both worlds telling the citizens to have more kids but not footing the bill...i say its time the gov shows the honey and the people will naturally hump like bunnies.
It is a national issue because of selfish ppl like you. At the end of the day, it is still a personal decision to have kids so don't be a loser n blame govt, it's not their fault, it's yours

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
or in most cases, they will b school drop outs, get into crime n for gals will end up as single moms putting more stress on their kids,,,this is the typical life cycle of trailer park trash, always have always will be. For middle class suffering now is caused by pap policies,,,tat is y pap must be overthrown...

There are good examples of school drop outs and kids growing up from a single family. Likewise, there are bad examples of kids graduating from elite schools and complete family. Middle class aka sandwiched class are having similar fate in most part of the world. Don't forget we need plumbers, air condition service man and so on too.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good luck to him wonder what the standard and quality of life his family has to put up with....are they going to grow up blaming his itching cock and inability to accord them a quality life..

I believe in the saying Quality is Better Than Quantity.. Its goin to be very hard for Mr Liu to spread his love equally between his 6 kids.. He must work like hell to provide for his large family..

I dread to think what'll happen to his family if he falls ill one day..

Will the PAP helps him when that day comes?

These SPH reporters who are hailing him at this moment of time for his incredible ''feat''.. Will these Bradell Rd CB kias be there to render aid to his family when he is seriously ill one day?

Maybe Mr Lui dreams of having big family so that he can form his own football team one day..

I wish him well for the future..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a national issue because of selfish ppl like you. At the end of the day, it is still a personal decision to have kids so don't be a loser n blame govt, it's not their fault, it's yours

I am impressed! Will get friends to up your rep points after I run out of clones.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If so, then our Ministers do not need much a high income. I believe in leading by example, if not they are just talking cock.

I will tok my lianjiao and personally present it to the PM if they lead by example and pay themselves a 2K salary per month..

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those examples of single families are few and far between. most of them end us as typical ah beng and ah lians etc etc. I dont see the point of encouraging such segments of society to breed. 1 good case will bring up 10 bad cases,,,not worth the chance of allowing them to breed,,,

There are good examples of school drop outs and kids growing up from a single family. Likewise, there are bad examples of kids graduating from elite schools and complete family. Middle class aka sandwiched class are having similar fate in most part of the world. Don't forget we need plumbers, air condition service man and so on too.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dont bad govt policies make people choose not to have babies?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very good point bro,,this is just a typical bullshit PAP media article,,cant believe there are those who actually fall hook line and sinker for it and saying its ok to have 6kids on 1.5k salary a month,,,yeah right,,thanks 60%

I believe in the saying Quality is Better Than Quantity.. Its goin to be very hard for Mr Liu to spread his love equally between his 6 kids.. He must work like hell to provide for his large family..

I dread to think what'll happen to his family if he falls ill one day..

Will the PAP helps him when that day comes?

These SPH reporters who are hailing him at this moment of time for his incredible ''feat''.. Will these Bradell Rd CB kias be there to render aid to his family when he is seriously ill one day?

Maybe Mr Lui dreams of having big family so that he can form his own football team one day..

I wish him well for the future..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes thats right.. Its a personal issue.. Thats why I prefer to take care and pamper my dog and 2 cats instead of having 3 sons who'll one day be Conscripted Slaves at Tekong..

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those examples of single families are few and far between. most of them end us as typical ah beng and ah lians etc etc. I dont see the point of encouraging such segments of society to breed. 1 good case will bring up 10 bad cases,,,not worth the chance of allowing them to breed,,,

But more often than not 1 single elite bad breed can cost misery to thousands and in some cases millions of people. Ah Beng and Ah Lian are governed by law, those elites are above law.

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very good point bro,,this is just a typical bullshit PAP media article,,cant believe there are those who actually fall hook line and sinker for it and saying its ok to have 6kids on 1.5k salary a month,,,yeah right,,thanks 60%

There is still some uncertainty in the work force where the presence of these FTs remain a threat to all Sinkie workers.. What happens if one day Mr Lui got retrenched from his present 1.8K a month job? For sure he'll seek help from his PAP MP and be directed to NTUC or CDA.. They'll then ask him to go for the usual ugrading crap course to land a job that pays him just less than 1.5K per month.. When that day comes, he'll be fucked big time especially with his kids already in school..