• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Man earning $1800 can have 5 kids with another baby on the way.

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, i agree with you. so many people around me are having kids!!! relatives, friends, colleagues, reservist mates, etc. all got kids!!! 2 or 3 and mostly Chinese!!!

this data on birth rate is bullshitting our own people!!! the main reason to bring in more peasants is to boost the spending within the country, rather than replacing low birth rate.
more peasants means more spending and all the GLC make money!!!

Ya, if you look around the office and neighbourhood will notice people who are of marriageable age married and most of them with children. Young couples no longer stop at one and usually have at least two/three kids. Official stats on low birth rate and late marriage not entirely true for the young people today. It was true for the previous generation. So all this to justify their liberal immigration policy?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya, if you look around the office and neighbourhood will notice people who are of marriageable age married and most of them with children. Young couples no longer stop at one and usually have at least two/three kids. Official stats on low birth rate and late marriage not entirely true for the young people today. It was true for the previous generation. So all this to justify their liberal immigration policy?

same la everyone i know also opposition supporters...........but GE results come out also only 39.1% nia and that disproportionate number of opposition MPs elected........
Stats cannot trust one....

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See what happens when the stop at 2 policy stop? all these people just breeding,,,if they listen to this song, I doubt they will want to breed,.wait till reality hits them man,,,than they will know.

[video=youtube;7bm-CPZeZe8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bm-CPZeZe8&feature=related[/video]

bro, i agree with you. so many people around me are having kids!!! relatives, friends, colleagues, reservist mates, etc. all got kids!!! 2 or 3 and mostly Chinese!!!

this data on birth rate is bullshitting our own people!!! the main reason to bring in more peasants is to boost the spending within the country, rather than replacing low birth rate.
more peasants means more spending and all the GLC make money!!!

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
didnt a mat rock complain recently on his facebook on why malays receiving help from a buddist temple have their photo taken with the statue of budda in the background? see, malays even go to other religion worship area to receive free money because money more important than face.

want help, look out for it lah. dont say dont have.

you are absolutely correct. much help is available if they asked for it. and i'm afraid the malay community is currently gaming the system. LHL said taxes are going to be raised for social spending, well the malays have figured out how to get the most out of these extra tax dollars.

the face proud chinese are lagging behind the malays in this.

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
See what happens when the stop at 2 policy stop? all these people just breeding,,,if they listen to this song, I doubt they will want to breed,.wait till reality hits them man,,,than they will know.

[video=youtube;7bm-CPZeZe8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bm-CPZeZe8&feature=related[/video]

Hey bro,

Damn nice video. Bring back plenty of memories. :smile:

Thanks.