• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Man earning $1800 can have 5 kids with another baby on the way.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u call this news? classic example of trailer park trash sinkie style, the old pappie discouraged n penalised shit like tat,,I hate pappies but these new pappies are worse than the old guards.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u call this news? classic example of trailer park trash sinkie style, the old pappie discouraged n penalised shit like tat,,I hate pappies but these new pappies are worse than the old guards.

You paging for me? :cool: This is not the kind of human production factory the pappies wished to see but now that things have come to this stage, what to do? When they want to achieve something, they will go all way out to show that it can done. And those 60.1% retards will believe that it's possible. :biggrin::oIo:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you talk about population growth, u want quality growth mainly with an expending middle class, why would a country want a poorer quality population by the trailer park trash? a good example would b ang mor land..their trailer park trash is increasing, like single moms etc...so in future wat sort of society will we have??

You paging for me? :cool: This is not the kind of human production factory the pappies wished to see but now that things have come to this stage, what to do? When they want to achieve something, they will go all way out to show that it can done. And those 60.1% retards will believe that it's possible. :biggrin::oIo:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow! 7 early 8 morning read this good piece of news!

Now our CPF got hope liaoz. Was worried not enough future generations to feed the CPF ponzi scheme. Thanks Mr Liu!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you talk about population growth, u want quality growth mainly with an expending middle class, why would a country want a poorer quality population by the trailer park trash? a good example would b ang mor land..their trailer park trash is increasing, like single moms etc...so in future wat sort of society will we have??

These kids they are having could be strong and independent when they grown up as compared to those pampered kids nowadays. It's actually easier for those lower class to migrate than those middle case nowadays, due to their skill. Infact, it's the middle class that are suffering more now. I say we need a balance society. Talking about future? We never know.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No more excuses please. If you want to have kids, you can do it. Its up to you.
Well said! I have add to your rep points.

We need more babies to pay for this generation's CPF. More babies = more HDB pigeonhole = higher HDB price = more SG millionaires!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
or in most cases, they will b school drop outs, get into crime n for gals will end up as single moms putting more stress on their kids,,,this is the typical life cycle of trailer park trash, always have always will be. For middle class suffering now is caused by pap policies,,,tat is y pap must be overthrown...

These kids they are having could be strong and independent when they grown up as compared to those pampered kids nowadays. It's actually easier for those lower class to migrate than those middle case nowadays, due to their skill. Infact, it's the middle class that are suffering more now. I say we need a balance society. Talking about future? We never know.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
or in most cases, they will b school drop outs, get into crime n for gals will end up as single moms putting more stress on their kids,,,this is the typical life cycle of trailer park trash, always have always will be. For middle class suffering now is caused by pap policies,,,tat is y pap must be overthrown...

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The kids are still young. Interview him in 5 years time and he may kpkb. Going to school, buying books, money for recess etc will make him change his mind. Also, better pray no major illness within the family. He's skating on thin ice.

Yes, when the time comes PAP will sing a different tune.

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course we dun follow them, our Ministers do not believe in that too. Just look at their income, being contented is not a trait of Sinkies.

Some people like to make make life difficult for themselves, to live in abject poverty, content with not amounting to anything much.

You don't have to follow them.

And unsurprisingly, the PAP spin machinery works its magic right on time, once again. Whenever there's an agenda to be pushed, such 'case studies' suddenly appear and are then given full media coverage. I am reminded of the other time when a low income Malay man was given media coverage because he bought a HDB flat (flats are affordable!).

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The kids are still young. Interview him in 5 years time and he may kpkb. Going to school, buying books, money for recess etc will make him change his mind. Also, better pray no major illness within the family. He's skating on thin ice.

yes. some school need ipad, classmate got iphone. school got tour oversea. all come together.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPH prostitutes really good in finding model Sinkie citizens like Mr Lui and that Malay abang who was able to buy a new flat with his $800 pay..

You can buy a new flat even if you earn less than 1K per month..

If you have 6 kids to feed and you earn less than 2K per month, you can still survive in Spore..

Tomorrow they'll find a chap who earns less than $700 per month and they'll tell you that if you're careful with your money, you can still cope with the high cost of living in Sinkie Land..

Nothin is Impossible for these SPH CB Kias..

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr & Mrs Lim shouLd write a 'know-how-to-do-it' book for the many chiLdLess Sinkies' coupLes who spend thousands of $ just trying to conceive..bet that wouLd be a best-seLLing read off the book sheLf..:smile:

hi there

1. fish, bingo!
2. yes, many dafter sheep shall get the sex book of bonking.
3. what else, even to bonk needs some instructions and book to do it right!
4. hahaha!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No more excuses please. If you want to have kids, you can do it. Its up to you.

hi there

1. knn, what excuse?
2. bonk, marriage, children, sex.
3. it is just some personal option and choice mah!
4. only dafter sheep follow some instructions & manual doing it.
5. honest, i guess you read and follow some books to bonk too!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
As much as I admire Mr Lin's bedroom prowess, I just can't help feeling that the state media is just makin use of him as a good example to all Sinkies..

PAP will say, Make the best of what you have.. Never mind if you earn less than 2k a month, you can still have a happy big family like Mr Lin..

Just like when they reported about that Malay abang who managed to buy a brand new flat with his meagre pay..

Good luck to him wonder what the standard and quality of life his family has to put up with....are they going to grow up blaming his itching cock and inability to accord them a quality life..