• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Bachelor Edward Buys HDB Resale 3-Room Flat In AMK And Renovates It Like 1950s Style!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not that well off, if he was really well off, he would be staying in at least a condo.
But then again he may well be humble enough not to flaunt all his wealth for all to see. Methinks he is just one cool creative and bold dude.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually smegma is not a discharge.

It is just a collection of dead cells. Like dead skin.
But the epithelial lining of the glans penis ans clitoris and skin from labia and maybe some skin oils.
i’ll be so embarassed to tell anyone if my fridge sounds like dead cells, especially dead cells from intact but aged hymen membrane.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i’ll be so embarassed to tell anyone if my fridge sounds like dead cells, especially dead cells from intact but aged hymen membrane.
Actually correction.

It can be a discharge. I have seen before with teen boy patients.

Cos the accumulation so much they never ever retract foreskin to clean so much so the white stuff comes out the top of penis aa cheesy stinky foul material.

Usually they come with the mother. Something wrong with his private part. Usually shy also.

I will try to retract for the boy and sometimes if can then wah lau see rhe glans covered with white cheese. Sometimes cos so much build up got a bit of infection already.

I will help the guy clean it up then prescribe some Cloxacillin or even Amoxiclav.

They will ask me what is it I will say build up of dead cells. It is called smegma. I write smegma on piece of paper ask them to google it.

I used to wonder wah lau why they leave until like that so jia lat?

Usually these kids are the decent ones lah. Dont jerk off or play with xdd. And the parents also conservative. Well mum may never know what the fuck it is cos no brothers and of course father doesnt talk to her about smegma.

Dad? Well maybe dad never had this problem cos he jerked off a lot early teenhood.

Which is why internet good lah. I told my sons when they turn 13 eh better try to pull back your foreskin and clean your penis. Otherwise wait got too much smegma very smelly ok! Go google smegma.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually correction.

It can be a discharge. I have seen before with teen boy patients.

Cos the accumulation so much they never ever retract foreskin to clean so much so the white stuff comes out the top of penis aa cheesy stinky foul material.

Usually they come with the mother. Something wrong with his private part. Usually shy also.

I will try to retract for the boy and sometimes if can then wah lau see rhe glans covered with white cheese. Sometimes cos so much build up got a bit of infection already.

I will help the guy clean it up then prescribe some Cloxacillin or even Amoxiclav.

They will ask me what is it I will say build up of dead cells. It is called smegma. I write smegma on piece of paper ask them to google it.

I used to wonder wah lau why they leave until like that so jia lat?

Usually these kids are the decent ones lah. Dont jerk off or play with xdd. And the parents also conservative. Well mum may never know what the fuck it is cos no brothers and of course father doesnt talk to her about smegma.

Dad? Well maybe dad never had this problem cos he jerked off a lot early teenhood.

Which is why internet good lah. I told my sons when they turn 13 eh better try to pull back your foreskin and clean your penis. Otherwise wait got too much smegma very smelly ok! Go google smegma.
wonder if artis-anal pizza will cost more if topped with rare smegma like cheese? must be stinky too. lol!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
wonder if artis-anal pizza will cost more if topped with rare smegma like cheese? must be stinky too. lol!
Yeah hor.

Maybe can market it like some fancy food like truffles.

Pig go sniff out teen boy penis chef collects the white stuff add to pasta or pizza

Customer tastes it and goes "Molto Bella!"

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
delicheeso, oops, delizioso!
Actually who knows man. Maybe it does taste good.

I have one dog likes to eat the poop of the other dogs.

Another dog wont eat other dog poop but will eat my 3 year old daughter's poop in her potty!

So maybe poop tastes quite good. Who knows?

Anyone tried eating poop before? Whats the taste difference between different animal poop?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually who knows man. Maybe it does taste good.

I have one dog likes to eat the poop of the other dogs.

Another dog wont eat other dog poop but will eat my 3 year old daughter's poop in her potty!

So maybe poop tastes quite good. Who knows?

Anyone tried eating poop before? Whats the taste difference between different animal poop?
yucks! but there’s some good bacteria in poop. can help in digestion. can also cause diarrhea.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
yucks! but there’s some good bacteria in poop. can help in digestion. can also cause diarrhea.
That dog that eats other dog's poop when she vomits it is really very jia lat.
IMG-20210615-WA0000.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Smeg has a reputation as a luxury brand, but it doesn't always deliver bang for your buck. Its fridges are priced at the very upper end of the market, but they're made by the same company that produces Beko fridges, which fall at the lower end of the price scale and often don't perform well in our tests.1 Apr 2021

Smeg appliance reviews: best buys and what to avoid | CHOICE

https://www.choice.com.au › kitchen › articles
Lol…. Impractical cunt la.

It’s like buying Italian cars. What’s wrong with German luxury cars like Mercedes?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly that decor is not 1950s please…. put a retro fridge and call your overall decor 50s is just plain lazy. The flooring doesn’t look 50s either.