• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Bachelor Edward Buys HDB Resale 3-Room Flat In AMK And Renovates It Like 1950s Style!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it named after smegma? doc @nayr69sg will know what smegma is.
Is SMEG a good brand?

Smeg has a reputation as a luxury brand, but it doesn't always deliver bang for your buck. Its fridges are priced at the very upper end of the market, but they're made by the same company that produces Beko fridges, which fall at the lower end of the price scale and often don't perform well in our tests.1 Apr 2021

Smeg appliance reviews: best buys and what to avoid | CHOICE​

https://www.choice.com.au › kitchen › articles

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is SMEG a good brand?

Smeg has a reputation as a luxury brand, but it doesn't always deliver bang for your buck. Its fridges are priced at the very upper end of the market, but they're made by the same company that produces Beko fridges, which fall at the lower end of the price scale and often don't perform well in our tests.1 Apr 2021

Smeg appliance reviews: best buys and what to avoid | CHOICE

Wow I am impressed with my old condo developer provided luxury brand home appliance.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's probably because they hardly have anything else in their lives to be genuinely proud of. Pumping your life savings into a HDB flat makes 'home ownership' feel very real indeed. Feelings are very important. :biggrin:
Better than you staying rent free in your parents house.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is SMEG a good brand?

Smeg appliance reviews: best buys and what to avoid | CHOICE

i won’t have a fridge that sounds like discharge from human genitalia.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
What a name!

Can run ads with actors speaking in Singlish.

"Wah you fridge look very antique sia!"

"Yup! It's a Smeg mah".

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
i won’t have a fridge that sounds like discharge from human genitalia.
Actually smegma is not a discharge.

It is just a collection of dead cells. Like dead skin.
But the epithelial lining of the glans penis ans clitoris and skin from labia and maybe some skin oils.