• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bayi Air Steward Earns Enough To Buy Nice Bachelor Pad Condo! JSS Credits Enough To Service Condo Mortgage Now?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he where got .....

Flight attendant Bhupinder Singh is constantly on the move because of his job, so he wanted to create cosy corners around his 517 sq ft condo unit to unwind and retreat from his busy schedule.

Fucking yaya waiter in the sky is now jobless and most likely having a fire sale imposed by his bank.......

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
don’t think this chap is expecting any kids, just saying :coffee::coffee::coffee:

248f441a935123cd2baeb000a2d70dca.png

My goodness :x3:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The newer condos, just like the newer HDB flats, have all shrunk in size. :wink:

Newer = built after the 1990s.

The exception is a condo penthouse unit, but not many can afford them.

Look on the bright side Sinkies: smaller homes are easier to clean. :biggrin:

Based on your logic, no house is better, don’t clean at all

viremia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he where got .....

Flight attendant Bhupinder Singh is constantly on the move because of his job, so he wanted to create cosy corners around his 517 sq ft condo unit to unwind and retreat from his busy schedule.

Fucking yaya waiter in the sky is now jobless and most likely having a fire sale imposed by his bank.......
All the jelly, bitter people. Tsk tsk tsk..........

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now he where got .....

Why are you not happy for him?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your job requires frequent travelling and you have a nomadic lifestyle, you only need a modest home, since most of the time you won't be at home to enjoy it.

Most of your luxurious living would be spent at hotels. :wink:

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
KAN PHUA YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE, WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BAYI

INDIANS are the BEST, you SINKIES AH TIONG and m&d and black people are the worst! better go learn pənˈdʒaːbːi soon or i will fuck your AH TIONG Mother CHAO CHEE BYE! WP RULES! PRITAM RULES! INDIANS RULES!
I wonder how this bahyi can keep up with his condo payment ? He still flying meh ?

fuck_malaysia

Alfrescian
Loyal
KAN PHUA YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE, DUN EVER MAKE FUN OF SINGH! I WILL ASK PRITAM TO FUCK YOUR BACKSIDE!

INDIANS are the BEST, you SINKIES AH TIONG and m&d and black people are the worst! better go learn pənˈdʒaːbːi soon or i will fuck your AH TIONG Mother CHAO CHEE BYE! WP RULES! PRITAM RULES! INDIANS RULES!
This is the year of the bayi..... Indian Head Shake GIFs | Tenor

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can afford one if you are gay like him. No committment, no gf to feed, no wife to service, no kids to invest.