• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - 'Can't afford then don't eat': Restaurant manager and customer quarrel over coupon redemption

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I only tekan Cheena Msian U must be one of them.
Ha ha.. Too bad I'm not.
I don't tekan people, I only retaliate on people who incite trouble raising racial n religious issues...
Islamic pig like u deserves it! You're a disgrace to your religion.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha.. Too bad I'm not.
I don't tekan people, I only retaliate on people who incite trouble raising racial n religious issues...
Islamic pig like u deserves it! You're a disgrace to your religion.

Ur a hypocrite . Calling me name. Typical Cheeena jiuhukia! A disgrace to ur religion

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ur a hypocrite . Calling me name. Typical Cheeena jiuhukia! A disgrace to ur religion
I don't believed in religions n I'm not from boleh land...Get it mudhead?
I'm not against any religion or race, it is only YOU which is a pain in the ass...

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't believed in religions n I'm not from boleh land...Get it mudhead?
I'm not against any religion or race, it is only YOU which is a pain in the ass...

Tats why i said ur a hypocrite. By calling names like Islamic pig, ur insulting 1.9 billion Muslims including me. U have problem with me then deal with me. No need bring in Islam and race. Get it Moron?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tats why i said ur a hypocrite. By calling names like Islamic pig, ur insulting 1.9 billion Muslims including me. U have problem with me then deal with me. No need bring in Islam and race. Get it Moron?
I'm referring to u, not the rest! Get it clown! So don't bring the rest into the picture.
I have many good muslim friends n colleagues till now since childhood days.