• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Muslims don't dare to eat, Chinese also don't want: Mookata stall owner says sales plunged after applying for halal certificate

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
halal is for show? shit loads of mutts eat pork and fuck non harem gals when no one's looking (check with gals working at spas and massage joints, they have stories to tell). Just look at @syed putra. Whole day fast, the moment the imam starts to moan over the loud speakers, the ah bang breaks his performance with a smoke. Not even a sip or bite of kueh.
Hullo. I dontch smoke. And I dontch fast.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If want to target malay customers, mookata is something they are not familiar with. Ikan bakar yes. Everybody can enjoy. Malay, Chinese, Indian. No need halal cert.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Halan la Halal. SMLJ also halal, totally destroy the taste and giving us hell of a problem.

There's a PCB Halal Mala at Changi Jewel foodcourt - totally no business and closed down already. At first I also dunno walk to the stall, then wondering how come noone queue, then my friend told me ay its Halal! siao. then I jitao run like hell..

Who the fark would eat Halal Mala without pork? Imagine all the pork slice, pork skin, pork intestines, lup cheong etc. all dun have..LMAO..

Halal food should be banned from all non-Muslim menus.

Issuing out halal certificate is a cash cow for moslems. The money paid for halal certs goes to mosque funds. That's why mosque preachers bluff their congregation by heavily linking halal to islamic idea about spirituality. It's all about the money.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Issuing out halal certificate is a cash cow for moslems. The money paid for halal certs goes to mosque funds. That's why mosque preachers bluff their congregation by heavily linking halal to islamic idea about spirituality. It's all about the money.

Gorrect...

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are successful Halal restaurants in Singapore selling food that cost more and tastes better than mookata, well-liked by our Muslims and non-Muslims.

Eg. XW Western Grill at City Hall, Holiday Inn Atrium Buffet, etc

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are successful Halal restaurants in Singapore selling food that cost more and tastes better than mookata, well-liked by our Muslims and non-Muslims.

Eg. XW Western Grill at City Hall, Holiday Inn Atrium Buffet, etc

As long as they do not serve pork chop on the menu, they are a failure to me.

Anyway the Melayus have an obsession with the goreng and grill stuff, it's not unusual for them to eat western food.