• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Video) Muslim TikToker Sparks Outrage After Eating Pork Skin Just For Content

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

(Video) Muslim TikToker Sparks Outrage After Eating Pork Skin Just For Content​

BY AFIQ AMIN
MARCH 17, 2023
hype.my

SOURCE: TIKTOK
It’s common knowledge that pork and alcohol are forbidden in Islam and that Muslims are prohibited to consume them unless it’s an emergency to stop them from starvation and dehydration. Otherwise, most would avoid places that serve anything that’s not halal.
However, some Muslims don’t really seem to care about what they consume. This TikToker had no shame in filming herself eating pork in broad daylight for everyone to see. Watch:

Indonesian TikToker Lina Mukerji or @lilumukerji recently posted a video of her eating her meal with pork skin. “Today, I just broke one Rukun Iman (Pillars of Islam) and I’m sure I’ll probably be disowned by my family,” said the Muslim content creator. The influencer said that the reason she ate the forbidden food was out of curiosity about the taste as she’s always seen them on TikTok.
Surprisingly, this wasn’t the first time the internet celebrity ate pork as she recalled the few other times she consumed it with the first experience being an accident. “My English isn’t great so I had no idea what ‘Pork’ meant at the time and I accidentally ate it. This time, I’m fully aware of what I’m about to eat. I’m curious about the taste,” she said in the video before tasting the food.
The controversial content went viral with almost 10 million views, 189k likes, and 28k comments at the time of writing. The video sparked outrage among Muslim netizens who were shocked to see the public figure shamelessly committing a sin on social media and not respecting the religion.
SOURCE: TIKTOK

Despite the heavy backlash, Lina has yet to respond regarding the insensitive video content. However, she did apologised at the end of the video after tasting the pork skin saying, “Please forgive me, this is just for content”. What are your thoughts on this situation?
Source: TikTok
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under Forbidden in IslamMuslim eating porkMuslim porkMuslim TikTokerMuslim TikToker eat porkMuslim TikToker sparks outrageNetizens AngryTikToker sin

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had this ussue when pinoy bar tender served me peanuts fried in pig skin and served without informing. Lucky the beer washed it down.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she really wanted to stir controversy to achieve some TikTok fame, she should have put on a tudung while eating the pork skin. Opportunity wasted. :biggrin:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
these days increasingly I hear and know of malay muslims who openly eat pork when they are travelling. You can do anything but don't get caught. But if no one around you knows who you are, why the fuck do you even care? People think the world is scrutinising them all the time, like this babie who wants her 10 sec of fame

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
these days increasingly I hear and know of malay muslims who openly eat pork when they are travelling. You can do anything but don't get caught. But if no one around you knows who you are, why the fuck do you even care? People think the world is scrutinising them all the time, like this babie who wants her 10 sec of fame
You cannot escape the Creator. He is indeed very near if you only knew.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If she really wanted to stir controversy to achieve some TikTok fame, she should have put on a tudung while eating the pork skin. Opportunity wasted. :biggrin:
Can I also using pages of quaran to hold the food ? Paper absorb the oil well.