• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sims Drive Bak Chor Mee

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the stall moved from Marina square to Crawford.
whatever time u go to the crawford stall, there is always a queue, even at 3pm in the afternoon.

go in the morning - before 11 . queue ok unless one fella taupau 20 packets!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the stall moved from Marina square to Crawford.
whatever time u go to the crawford stall, there is always a queue, even at 3pm in the afternoon.

Queue because fucking slow....dunno purposely or what.....was just there on Sunday. IMHO overrated

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it that famous soupy bak chor mee? if it is, it was lousy lah, though the soup is nice, lol

hi there

1. ak, thank you for your rating.
2. i don't think it is that famous like the rest mentioned here.
3. yes, its soup is pretty good.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Queue because fucking slow....dunno purposely or what.....was just there on Sunday. IMHO overrated

selamat pagi bang narong....yes, i agreed. the queue is really really slow. maybe purposely to give the impression that it's good business always. queue attracts queue in business. must be good. so queue.....it's still good lah - one of the best around. have a nice day bang..lol;-)

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
selamat pagi bang narong....yes, i agreed. the queue is really really slow. maybe purposely to give the impression that it's good business always. queue attracts queue in business. must be good. so queue.....it's still good lah - one of the best around. have a nice day bang..lol;-)
the sign says one and only original no branch.....the stall in bestway by the brother is better imho.

jw5

Loyal

It's not that slow, there are really people queuing and not because they are slowing it down to make it look crowded.
But I would agree it's over-rated, tastes good but not worth a 15 to 20 minute wait.
Might as well talk a short walk to golden mile food centre where there are more options and not only bak chor mee.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2FBBF317-4D0B-465E-9FDF-22752EABF03D-21111-000014066B754734.jpg

Jw5, if you can read Chinese, I went this morning again, lol

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Jw5, if you can read Chinese, I went this morning again, lol

nabez, can only see the heading clearly and from the first few words, looks like the reviewer wants to post in bro zhihau's ode to the seamen's thread. :p

Last edited: