• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sims Drive Bak Chor Mee

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2809687E-A59B-45ED-9E47-7B3959BE43CD-8051-000007CE6EDD5AD0.jpg

91E083F2-747E-418E-B5C2-52796C95CC8F-8051-000007CE76BFD596.jpg

I'm graduated from Manjusri Secondary School, yesterday I happen to revisit the old neighbourhood after more than 20 years and Im pleasantly surprised that the Bak Chor Mee stall still existing. I used to frequent Ah Mu bak chor mee during school days, I still remember the flavour, its still the same :smile:

Lets talk about mees, mee kia, meepok or kway teow, it was well proportioned and cooked, just nice for 1 person. The mince pork are freshly cooked, topped with braised mushroom, fishballs, bak por and the dried flat fish. The main thing that makes it special compared to others is their mixed sauces, the vinegar is not sour kind, a tat of sweetness in it, once you eat a biteful, you would want to eat it again. If there's a substitution for the Crawford Bak Chor Mee, this will be the one for me.

Ah Mu Teochew Kway Teow Soup
#01-43
Sims Drives Hawker Centre
Price: $2, $2.50, $3.00
Rating: 4/5

Really brings back fond memories this 1, and I had a glass of this to make my day :biggrin:

A54CFADD-8CC2-4A5A-A5FE-3FBD436CA799-8051-000007CE7E26F55D.jpg

Last edited:

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it the market with pig organ soup at first row left hand corner.manjusri is a buddhist school.I from mee toh

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it the market with pig organ soup at first row left hand corner.manjusri is a buddhist school.I from mee toh
They renovated the hawkers centre, not sure have pig organs soup or not, paiseh. And yes, Manjusri is a Buddhist school, lol

hawker

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, anymore Manjusrians here? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If I recall correctly, Manjusri Sec is my 6th choice (which is the last as well) of my sec school selection before my PSLE exams. :p This school academically cannot make it lah.

FYI I got into my 1st choice. :biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, your pts gone terrestrial heights over past few days. Closing in on 700 sky club liao, kudos without having to fork out (and eat kiam chye). Membership in chat room has it's priviledges. :wink:

hi there

1. yes, bro.
2. you observe that too hoh.
3. i guess erect's points are just like his dick, still growing mah.
4. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
5. erect, keep it up!

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
no bro....paid 1/4 of the published price and got 250 points. Please show your NTUC card for this senior citizen offer.

Dont show your CUNT card by mistake....all your points will be wiped out otherwise.

Wow, your pts gone terrestrial heights over past few days. Closing in on 700 sky club liao, kudos without having to fork out (and eat kiam chye). Membership in chat room has it's priviledges. :wink:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya ....even though its growing i wont forget my 2 good buddies. Let me clear some guys then i'll upsize you chappies.

hi there

1. yes, bro.
2. you observe that too hoh.
3. i guess erect's points are just like his dick, still growing mah.
4. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
5. erect, keep it up!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only red manchurians. Btw, is the Crawford place open on weekends? Recall 1 offshoot in Marina food court ages ago. Not foodie, my ignorance shows:o:p

Yah, they are open, but close every fortnight on Thursday if i'm not wrong...