• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sim Wong Hoo passed away at 67

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
1672883481520.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He still owes my uncle 1 roar Bluetooth speaker.
Another lao jibye seller still owes My uncle 1 piece of jibye.

How it happened ?
1 lao jibye bulk orlar many sets of Bluetooth speaker from Creative and leesell 1 set to my uncle.
My uncle found it to be faulty new set.
My uncle leemand lao jibye seller to either leefund him or change another set.
Lao jibye seller accused my uncle of tampering with the serial number and con her.
My uncle reach out to Creative ceo and leemand a leefund with invoice etc.
Creative leeplied onlee orleeginal buyer can do the leefund but lao jibye seller leefused to do leefund for my uncle.
My uncle showed Creative the invoice and all the chats between lao jibye seller and my uncle.
Creative ceo insisted onlee lao jibye seller can do leefund and say sorlee to my uncle.

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like sudden death :

“We feel a great loss especially since Mr Sim and I recently had extensive discussions on the future direction of the company. During those discussions, Mr Sim was full of fresh vision. Even on the night before, he had a long discussion with the engineering team and was scheduled to meet with the online sales team the next day."

https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...-technology-founder-sim-wong-hoo-dies-aged-67

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The final nail in the coffin were the Creative Zen mp3 players... which almost no one bought compared to Apple iPods. :biggrin:

Maybe his vitality and male essence had been siphoned by this demoness. :unsure:

HIqFBmx.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like sudden death :

“We feel a great loss especially since Mr Sim and I recently had extensive discussions on the future direction of the company. During those discussions, Mr Sim was full of fresh vision. Even on the night before, he had a long discussion with the engineering team and was scheduled to meet with the online sales team the next day."

https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...-technology-founder-sim-wong-hoo-dies-aged-67
It's clear that it's sudden death.

So how ? Got Coroner's enquiry since doctor didn't dare to state the cause of death ?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even the very rich will have to die one day. I think he's still a bachelor. His company had failed because of his poor marketing strategy.

Last edited: