• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sim Wong Hoo passed away at 67

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds like sudden death :

“We feel a great loss especially since Mr Sim and I recently had extensive discussions on the future direction of the company. During those discussions, Mr Sim was full of fresh vision. Even on the night before, he had a long discussion with the engineering team and was scheduled to meet with the online sales team the next day."

https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...-technology-founder-sim-wong-hoo-dies-aged-67

Many technopreneurs who are still running their business at their age truly do it out of passion but at the expense of their health.

Can see from the photos Mr Sim was not physically fit and the stress plus long hours can take their toll.

My friends who work in Silicon valley tech companies all hit the gym regularly. Some of them are even fitter now than when we were in university (in our 20s). They watch what they eat very carefully too. Apparently it's the lifestyle among valley tech workers. I used to think its frivolity but i am beginning to see their point

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why KNN
My uncle said before long ago he also kana abused by other lao jibyes ginfreely.
To take lao jibye to law leequires efforts and not worth for $200.
You Jeremy Quek are obviously telling lies when you are the one hiding in rat hole abusing me a virgin as slut whore mistress because you are “revenging” on me easy target when it’s some OTHER auntie that throw you into jail for harassing her. The jail for harassment part is what you said it yourself. Pui! View attachment 174922

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many technopreneurs who are still running their business at their age truly do it out of passion but at the expense of their health.

Can see from the photos Mr Sim was not physically fit and the stress plus long hours can take their toll.

My friends who work in Silicon valley tech companies all hit the gym regularly. Some of them are even fitter now than when we were in university (in our 20s). They watch what they eat very carefully too. Apparently it's the lifestyle among valley tech workers. I used to think its frivolity but i am beginning to see their point

bro Sim likely hold the record as SG early Tech billionaire in the 1990s and then seeing his billions got wiped out :(

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could have been worse. He loses all the money, crash and burn.... then become a PAP MP. He's lucky that he didn't squander it all away.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro Sim likely hold the record as SG early Tech billionaire in the 1990s and then seeing his billions got wiped out :(
In the tech business millions (now billions) come and go. He already made his first bucket of gold early. Could have easily cashed out and lived in Sentosa with a chiobu ex mediacorpse actress wife... But i think he was still competitive despite being in a difficult industry

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er....

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/co...e-month-high-following-news-ceo-sim-wong-hoos

SHARES in Creative Technology rose as much as 17.7 per cent to a three-month high of S$1.66 during early trade on Thursday (Jan 5), following news of its founding chairman and chief executive Sim Wong Hoo’s demise.

The last time the counter traded near such levels was in October last year.
What was the share price at listing? It was about 30 bucks +++. Now at less than 2 bucks? Wat a good company

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
when creative had to layoff their workers and staff due to the company financial crisis, SWH even compensate them from his own pocket :geek:

yes-sir.gif

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The memo says his death is a "sad and sudden development". Most probably it's triggered by the vaccine. Don't play with fire. You die yoir own business. PAP is not responsible.
We know someone like Sim died suddenly because he is famous. What about the not famous ones who have been injected ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The memo says his death is a "sad and sudden development". Most probably it's triggered by the vaccine. Don't play with fire. You die yoir own business. PAP is not responsible.

One day the truth about this global genocide will come to light. Anyone who has promoted the 'vaccines' will not be able to walk safely on the streets. At that point they might just take the easy way out and jump off a tall building. :cool: