• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sim Wong Hoo passed away at 67

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must Read Annual Report First

1672890570501.png

1672890642231.png

1672890757575.png

Last edited:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of true blue local talent and rare inventor but do not seem to hear of Temasek/GIC investment in Creative but see them losing hundreds of millions in foreign companies

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kids these days don't understand how awesome Soundblaster was back in the day. The pride of Sinkieland. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of true blue local talent and rare inventor but do not seem to hear of Temasek/GIC investment in Creative ...

gahmen wif big deal skolars got c him no up b4 ... so, muz maintain dat view thru out ...

any investmen by gahmen wud oni show their admission dat dey were wrong initially ... gahmen n big deal skolars r oways rite! ...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He still owes my uncle 1 roar Bluetooth speaker.
Another lao jibye seller still owes My uncle 1 piece of jibye.

How it happened ?
1 lao jibye bulk orlar many sets of Bluetooth speaker from Creative and leesell 1 set to my uncle.
My uncle found it to be faulty new set.
My uncle leemand lao jibye seller to either leefund him or change another set.
Lao jibye seller accused my uncle of tampering with the serial number and con her.
My uncle reach out to Creative ceo and leemand a leefund with invoice etc.
Creative leeplied onlee orleeginal buyer can do the leefund but lao jibye seller leefused to do leefund for my uncle.
My uncle showed Creative the invoice and all the chats between lao jibye seller and my uncle.
Creative ceo insisted onlee lao jibye seller can do leefund and say sorlee to my uncle.
Need to emphasise why ceo owed My uncle ?
Becas my uncle already leequested the low level mareneger to highlight to the highest marketing sales mareneger that lao jibye leefused to do leefund and highest mareneger called my uncle and said sorlee onlee orleeginal buyer can do leefund.
My uncle got angered and leequested for ceo to be involved becas he is the leecision maker.
Highest level mareneger lan lan have to escalate matter to ceo or else my uncle will do something big to creative.
Ceo leeplied sorlee KNN
Since ceo got involved My uncle give face and kiv case.
Ginfreely the lao jibye seller still owe my uncle 1 piece of jibye.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to emphasise why ceo owed My uncle ?
Becas my uncle already leequested the low level mareneger to highlight to the highest marketing sales mareneger that lao jibye leefused to do leefund and highest mareneger called my uncle and said sorlee onlee orleeginal buyer can do leefund.
My uncle got angered and leequested for ceo to be involved becas he is the leecision maker.
Highest level mareneger lan lan have to escalate matter to ceo or else my uncle will do something big to creative.
Ceo leeplied sorlee KNN
Your uncle should have taken the lao auntie to the Small Claims Tribunal.

KNN, you uncle always kanna abused by lao aunties. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No wonder your uncle so brutal against a Singapore self-made auntie living in Malaysia.:confused:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle should have taken the lao auntie to the Small Claims Tribunal.

KNN, you uncle always kanna abused by lao aunties. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No wonder your uncle so brutal against a Singapore self-made auntie living in Malaysia.:confused:
That's why KNN
My uncle said before long ago he also kana abused by other lao jibyes ginfreely.
To take lao jibye to law leequires efforts and not worth for $200.