• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwan’s ‘Most Beautiful Auntie’ Chen Meifeng, 67, Stuns In Sexy Outfit… But Not Everyone Thinks So

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Taiwan’s ‘Most Beautiful Auntie’ Chen Meifeng, 67, Stuns In Sexy Outfit… But Not Everyone Thinks So​

She’s one sexy sexagenarian.
Jiamun Koh

Share Bookmark Bookmark
Share on Facebook Share on WhatsApp Share on Twitter Share on WeChat
Chen Meifeng
Taiwan’s ‘Most Beautiful Auntie’ Chen Meifeng, 67, Stuns In Sexy Outfit… But Not Everyone Thinks So

Taiwanese star Chen Meifeng has had it with those closed-minded netizens who think they have the right to decide what she can or cannot wear.
Recently, the 67-year-old, who is hailed as ‘Taiwan’s Most Beautiful Auntie’, performed at a Chinese New Year Eve show.
Meifeng was clad in a sparkly number that barely hid her modesty.
Apparently her outfit was too much for some really conservative netizens to take, so much so that one even called her a “flasher”.
Not one to take unwarranted criticism lying down, Meifeng wrote a post on her socials to clap back at her haters.
“It’s not like I’m wearing this in the middle of the street,” said the actress.
Meifeng also shared that she has a very reliable and professional team of stylists on standby backstage in case of a wardrobe malfunction. It’s why she can “go all out” during her performance.
“I’m afraid of exposing myself too, but I’m even more worried that I’d scare the audience away if that happens,” she quipped.
That said, Meifeng is not going to let these haters get to her.
Instead, she will try her best to keep herself well-maintained so that she can continue fitting into these sexy outfits.
“Regardless of our age, we must not let our body and mindset become old!,” she said.
How many people can wear such outfits and look this good at 67?
Chen Meifeng

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
@least she has to take 20-30 botox shots all over her body before this performance to hold up the skin...

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the folks in here don’t even stand a chance to fuck a woman unless they pay. So a lau kway bu like her is already a godsend.