• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sian liao. just tio arrow....

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrow to do what? Told you must lick her abalone already previously you dun listen.

Of course now tak shiok all push to you to do lor...

388645.gif

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u shud say ...

wif delite ... wif pleasure ... wif honor ... wif relish ... wif enjoymen ...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Arrow to do what? Told you must lick her abalone already previously you dun listen.

Of course now tak shiok all push to you to do lor...

388645.gif
go bkk and go to the factory at nonthaburi tomorrow morning first flight out. cheebye lor. she say she not feeling well because of the monthly thing so ask me go in her place. knn

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
go bkk and go to the factory at nonthaburi tomorrow morning first flight out. cheebye lor. she say she not feeling well because of the monthly thing so ask me go in her place. knn
Just curious, when you go bkk, do you have all the siam bus coming to you for all the strange reasons that you always have in sg?

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal

I truly wish you the best for your sexy BKK trip.

What about your housemate? Will she feel lonely? Does she need any help?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call Froggy. You will never want to come back again.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
siam factories also have orifices. not as pretty as in bangcock but easier to knock up if you treat them nice.
路边的野花不要采,野花往往非常新鲜,味道比较香,颜色也比较亮丽,但安全性来讲,就很难讲,有时候可能有毒。。。