• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i reach office already...

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
eating my expensive bf beehoon with fishcake now. knn. plain version $2 plus another $1 for fishcake. ask for more chili the fellow still give me black face. Fuck PAP :FU:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
why your kopi o cheaper than my place kopitiam. that kopitiam charge me $1.20 for kopi o kosong. never use their sugar also kana charge. FUCK PAP :FU:

Hawker centers the best place to
use cdc vouchers.

Coffeeshops and Kopitiams
u are using cdc vouchers to help
them pay high rentals .

Screenshot_2024-01-09-08-22-44-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hawker centres are so crowded recently with all the low class Sinkies running around with paper vouchers in their hands.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hawker centres are so crowded recently with all the low class Sinkies running around with paper vouchers in their hands.
I think those vouchers for hawker centers can also be used at heartland shops that display the blue decal. Not limited to wet market or hawker stalls.

Last edited: