• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my lady svp boss got client send her cny hamper today.....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i think she scared to bring home later tio like iswaran so she asked me to her room to help her carry to put into pantry. then she said before cny, ask me to organise a department lucky draw for all the hampers that she received... knn, give me more work to do. cheebyelor...

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell your boss accepting the hamper from client is already a corruption, regardless of whether she use it personally or give out as lucky draw.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Tell your boss accepting the hamper from client is already a corruption, regardless of whether she use it personally or give out as lucky draw.
she took home all those christmas.hampers but cny.hampers she now want lucky draw. knn. scared until like that because iswaran case all over news today

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
in banks, reception of gifts over $50 value, must declare
some banks, must declare gifts of any value

This is why people go KTVs, don't need declare.