• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

tonight svp lady boss invite all her subordinates to get landed house for cny party

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
i only got 2 红美人 orange to go 拜年 her. hope she doesn't mind I didn't bring a gift. maybe later drop by ntuc got a box of ferrero rocher chocolate then not so paiseh. use the $500 cdc voucher that she gave me just before cny to buy. save.my own money.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight you pretend go toilet, sneak into her bedroom and steal her bra and….,

1707643769408.jpeg

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only got 2 红美人 orange to go 拜年 her. hope she doesn't mind I didn't bring a gift. maybe later drop by ntuc got a box of ferrero rocher chocolate then not so paiseh. use the $500 cdc voucher that she gave me just before cny to buy. save.my own money.
Bring flower lah. Like this got more chance to stay over.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no need use CDC voucher lah....................go ValuDollar get a couple of the $2.05 Toblerone can liao lah............