• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanghai Ladies/Girlfriend

jw5

Loyal
His net worth should be at least above average eight figures, i.e. S$50 million and above, before he embarks on this venture.

If not, I have no choice but to ask who are his parents. :biggrin:

While not too clear about his net worth, I will ask him if he is willing to reveal, he might think I want to borrow money from him to go for my own "syt"
To pay up for the property in Shanghai is not a problem. no need loan at all.

However, that will be too obvious.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You saw 2 strangers years ago and you remembered until now?

Possible if that scene is regularly rehearsed in his working memory. He must have been thinking how they fucked and this scene kept repeating itself now and then.

Just like you mentioned before that you had cauliflowers on your cock before and this image will replay itself in my head when I see your moniker :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Possible if that scene is regularly rehearsed in his working memory. He must have been thinking how they fucked and this scene kept repeating itself now and then.

Just like you mentioned before that you had cauliflowers on your cock before and this image will replay itself in my head when I see your moniker :biggrin:

that's an overworked brain with calloused palms for it to be etched in his memory for recall "on call" :p
must tell this mr palmer that mah-jong works just as well to keep mentally active - look ma, no hands!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I did mentioned?
The medical term is genital warts....painful stuff but nothing major.....when you see it on a lady.....it's strangely 'attractive'.....machiam crystallized gems.....lol

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Lifeafter41,

I hope you are not the male lead in the story.

1. Anyway, foreigners can own properties in coastal china cities, if not allowed, then buy a project that allows.
2. Shanghai women are known to be super shrewd (more shrewd than HK girls) + fierce. Good luck to your friend.
3. If your friend is broke, see whether the girl like him or not lor. This kind of thing, no love one lah

That means everything in Singapore is not love already. Because in Singapore, if you are broke, every woman will tell you to F__k off. :biggrin:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend of mine got to know a Shanghainese girlfriend. He is in his early fifties, still single. Good friend, successful in his business.
This girlfriend of his is in the mid 20twenties, known each other for about 2 to 3 years.

Can tell that he is quite happy with her, cos everytime during business trip to Shanghai, always watch tv with her :biggrin::biggrin: few times a day.
Told me recently, the girlfriend and family wants some stability and need his commitrment, to buy a house for her, wants them to get married.

The property in Shanghai cost about RMB3.5million (slight more than S$750k). Initially ask him to come out 30% DP and loan the remaining, which he has done so, but now, because of some problems getting the loan amount of the remaining 70%, wants him to come out the 70% instead and loan the remaining 30%

cut to the chase property cost is RMB3.5million, 70% payment is RMB2.45 million or almost S$500K, remaining 30% loan.

As from what I understand, foreigners is not allow to put the name in for property in China, as such, the property will be in the girlfriend name.
My initial thought is that this friend of mine, to put in bluntly, is crazy to do that to commit that amount of money.

But he told me, this girl really love him.
Was I wrong to tell him that, or he might think that I am being sour grapes, to have a syt for himself.

Tell your friend to Dump the Shanghainese and find another woman. In China, he got more than 1/2 a Billion women to choose from. If he insist on being a Robert Head, some cities and some women, $52,000 house can already. Can survive right? Lose just $52,000 if everything goes wrong.

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever you say about Sinkie girls they are not gold diggers of the order some of the women described here. True, they choose guys who are well off but they are willing to do their part financially. On the minus side, of course they lack femininity, but at least much better than angmo women.

Ya agreed, they got no 'woman game' at all. That is why the Sinkie men all kena killed by Foreigner women. Sinkie men never seen a woman with 'game.' So the moment ehy see a feminine woman, they 'pengsan' straight away. :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously, your friend is not bonking the girl friend properly.
If he had done this the correct way, its the girl friend who will buy him the apartment.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His net worth should be at least above average eight figures, i.e. S$50 million and above, before he embarks on this venture.

If not, I have no choice but to ask who are his parents. :biggrin:

With this kind of venture, 50kk also not enough.

nitefly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shanghainese are the most capable women in China. However they are the worse to be with. 尾仨(why?) Because they are very 作 (pretentious). They will only take care their own kind, and sacrifice the man like this preying mantis as he carry on fxxking with his small head while loses his big head
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYp_Xi4AtAQ

Shanghainese women are the most 思洒敌(十三点)A.K.A crazy. They torture their men with household chores, treat them like sex slave and demand the man's earning and giving them only 10 dollars allowance. They treat man like 港都 (stupid). They treat their own friend well, but never their man's friend well. They are extremely calculative.

Worse, some will demand your child to follow their surname. 他妈地 (个气你泻)(shanghai swear) . Treat you like (乡物您) alien from country side.
A lot of time they can make you angry till (碰到天花板) (Shanghainese slang) hit the ceiling.

The most ridiculous one is you must learn speak Shanghainese because their fxxking mother cannot speak standard mandarin!

I am speaking from real experience. Best is have them as girlfriend, never as wife. Shanghainese woman? 车系!(shanghainese) 我呸! Tell your friend to read this post, if he still don't wake up, show him video the end result of this preying mantis.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shanghainese are the most capable women in China. However they are the worse to be with. 尾仨(why?) Because they are very 作 (pretentious). They will only take care their own kind, and sacrifice the man like this preying mantis as he carry on fxxking with his small head while loses his big head

Shanghainese women are the most 思洒敌(十三点)A.K.A crazy. They torture their men with household chores, treat them like sex slave and demand the man's earning and giving them only 10 dollars allowance. They treat man like 港都 (stupid). They treat their own friend well, but never their man's friend well. They are extremely calculative.

Worse, some will demand your child to follow their surname. 他妈地 (个气你泻)(shanghai swear) . Treat you like (乡物您) alien from country side.
A lot of time they can make you angry till (碰到天花板) (Shanghainese slang) hit the ceiling.

The most ridiculous one is you must learn speak Shanghainese because their fxxking mother cannot speak standard mandarin!

I am speaking from real experience. Best is have them as girlfriend, never as wife. Shanghainese woman? 车系!(shanghainese) 我呸! Tell your friend to read this post, if he still don't wake up, show him video the end result of this preying mantis.

It seems the experience you went through has been very bitter. Are you still married or already divorce. One question in mind is should the marriage be registered under Chinese law or Singapore law. In Singapore in the event of divorce, the women will normally get half, not so sure about Chinese law side.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you are the man in the house, you should be bold enough to fuck them upside down if they demand such treatment. Fuck a few more women outside and she will know you hold the money. Women will be women. Be submissive and you will get your dues. If you demand such treatment, you will only get fuck.

If your mother in law demands that you speak their language, it ok. If your MIL think that she is older and we should respect her nonsense. Tell her off the face. If you want to live a life of luxury, better know when to keep their fucking mouth shut.