• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanghai Ladies/Girlfriend

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
On a side note, my wife's cousin lagi best. He got encountered with a VietBu and even planned to get married. His father was so happy for him. Eventually, I heard that he was conned of S$5k and the marriage never materialized.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
These kinds of things are a waste of everyone's time. He is not looking for advice, he is looking for acceptance and endorsement. He has to learn the hard way. Friends and relatives make it worse because they will attempt to give a "balanced" view to be nice to him and he will accept half the equation that fits with his version of love and ignore the rest and he thinks that the friends and relatives endorsed it.

If you want to be honest with him, ask him to bring the $750k and a box matches and you will help him burn it right in front of him. This kind of drastic advice will knock more sense than a well meaning conversation.

These things applies to everyone no matter however intelligent they are. Anyone doing business in China would know about Shanghainese women.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On a side note, my wife's cousin lagi best. He got encountered with a VietBu and even planned to get married. His father was so happy for him. Eventually, I heard that he was conned of S$5k and the marriage never materialized.

More dramatic would be your uncle meet daughter in law and realized she is the prostitute he visits regularly

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be smart about women in general. It's not only Shanghai women who are capable to deceit although I do agree with forummers here who said correctly that this bunch is a particularly devious bunch. Shanghai women have zero scruples and even less shame. Avoid them like the plague.

Frankly speaking the man in this story knows he is getting screwed but he just wants to believe the odds that his might be a special case. Scroobal is right he just wanted affirmation and comfort from his friends, not advise. In fact anyone who tries to give him advise is likely to lose his friendship. This is called carrot head.

Best to let him fall hard and learn a good lesson. The only thing he is 50 and not much time to recover from the loss but heck that's life.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These kinds of things are a waste of everyone's time. He is not looking for advice, he is looking for acceptance and endorsement. He has to learn the hard way. Friends and relatives make it worse because they will attempt to give a "balanced" view to be nice to him and he will accept half the equation that fits with his version of love and ignore the rest and he thinks that the friends and relatives endorsed it.

If you want to be honest with him, ask him to bring the $750k and a box matches and you will help him burn it right in front of him. This kind of drastic advice will knock more sense than a well meaning conversation.

These things applies to everyone no matter however intelligent they are. Anyone doing business in China would know about Shanghainese women.

I give him two years tops based on personal experience. Some life lessons must be learnt the hard way and there's no other way. Two years later he will come back to you and ask that the matches and kerosene be used on himself.

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I give him two years tops based on personal experience. Some life lessons must be learnt the hard way and there's no other way. Two years later he will come back to you and ask that the matches and kerosene be used on himself.

He will say that she must have her difficulties and he does not blame her and that the next one will not be the same. Don't discount the stupidity of Sinkie uncles when they face off with ATBs.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One local bank approached me for help when old man told MAS in the early 90s to stop issuing credit cards to anyone without a minimum income of 24K. In the old days, businessmen would guarantee a credit card for their GFs. mistresses, 2nd wife etc. They could not for obvious reasons put them as supplementary cardholders. The new rules disallowed that. The local chinese banks panicked as a lot of their premier and corporate customers were facing an issue. I even remember that one of the biggest Japanese niteclub operator, a Japanese chap alsp panicked as the firm guaranteed the mamasan's card.

MAS did not yield because of the old man.

Eventually all the towkays, found a way out. They started buying small shops in half baked shopping centres for their mistresses to run and draw salary. Some actually made profit. There were 2 petrol stations facing each other in Bt Timah owned by the same chap and run by 2 different mistresses. It was hilarious. For once it was profitable to have a mistress. This model is still being used. The women feel empowered and not smart enough to realise how they were paying for themselves.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wont even waste my time listening to him. On the one hand, the guy wants you to know he is good enough to procure for himself a Shanghainese whore, and on the other hand, he will not listen to anyone cos he is living in his own dream.

Another bloody fool to think that he has upper hand. The girl will spend his money while fucking another younger alpha male when he is not around. As the saying goes, if all you want is some milk, dont have to pay for a cow.

I pity his wife and family, whom he will abandon for sure. Look at Dr Goh Keng Swee. You think he has brains, amd maybe he has, between his legs.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He will say that she must have her difficulties and he does not blame her and that the next one will not be the same. Don't discount the stupidity of Sinkie uncles when they face off with ATBs.

Interestingly, this is the second prc lady that this friend of mine is involved in. For the first one, they have actually register their marriage at rom and my friend also sponsor the lady to apply for her pr.

Problem is once gotten her pr, all the pattern come out. Finally they agree to annul the marriage, can't recall for how long there were married before the annulment, though I believe it's less than 1 year.

Will this one be different?.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wont even waste my time listening to him. On the one hand, the guy wants you to know he is good enough to procure for himself a Shanghainese whore, and on the other hand, he will not listen to anyone cos he is living in his own dream.

Usually I observe that the psychology of such people is that they tend to have a mild to moderate form of inferiority complex, which is probably the reason why they need to turn to such women in the first place. They won't be looking to showoff their gal as a trophy because they know it isn't someone they can be proud of. Its emotional addiction brought on by pure lust, which clouds all judgment.

I remember to this day a classic post I read in the sister forum, that had that chap masturbated before he went to geylang with his friends for kopi, he would never have gotten interested in that particular ATB and would have avoided all the shit he's in.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Did he manage to try the "abalone" first?? before parting with the S$5K?? if not, he really got cheated...if he did, at least he got a consolation prize, he paid $5K...did he check if the "abalone" has not been prised open...if it had been...then he is doubly stupid!!!:p

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interestingly, this is the second prc lady that this friend of mine is involved in. For the first one, they have actually register their marriage at rom and my friend also sponsor the lady to apply for her pr.

Problem is once gotten her pr, all the pattern come out. Finally they agree to annul the marriage, can't recall for how long there were married before the annulment, though I believe it's less than 1 year.

He must be desperate for a "hole"...& any "hole" will do person....she is covered by AWARE & he is not aware I am sure....he is covered by nothing, but bound by all the laws of Sillypore...including the NS Act...CPF Act...HDB Act...

She, so blessed....just take & say "再见“。。。dumb SINkee male!!...must have voted for pxp!!

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yup, this one will be different. Different amount of money :biggrin:

As the saying goes, cheated once is gullible, cheated twice is stupidity. Anyway, we bystanders can't do much. 当局者迷。Sometimes you say too much, he might think that you are trying to sow discord.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Willing buyer willing seller.

I always treat this more like a transaction than a love story.

If the man is multimillionaire, than what is the hoohaaa.......? But if he is just a rich middle class with half a brain..... Why bother...... He will die in some other woman hand eventually. Why not let it be this one and get over with it.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, this one will be different. Different amount of money :biggrin:

As the saying goes, cheated once is gullible, cheated twice is stupidity. Anyway, we bystanders can't do much. 当局者迷。Sometimes you say too much, he might think that you are trying to sow discord.

we bystanders can't do much. 当局者迷。Sometimes you say too much, he might think that you are trying to sow discord.

Yes, agree with you on this.

Anyway, I can tell he very happy man, especially after business trip to Shanghai.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be smart about women in general. It's not only Shanghai women who are capable to deceit although I do agree with forummers here who said correctly that this bunch is a particularly devious bunch. Shanghai women have zero scruples and even less shame. Avoid them like the plague.

Frankly speaking the man in this story knows he is getting screwed but he just wants to believe the odds that his might be a special case. Scroobal is right he just wanted affirmation and comfort from his friends, not advise. In fact anyone who tries to give him advise is likely to lose his friendship. This is called carrot head.

Best to let him fall hard and learn a good lesson. The only thing he is 50 and not much time to recover from the loss but heck that's life.

As a friend, I would like him to do well.
At age 50, being single, my thoughts is he probably still yearn to start a family, rather than companionship.

While did not really ask him, one can probably tell from his choices.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a friend, I would like him to do well.
At age 50, being single, my thoughts is he probably still yearn to start a family, rather than companionship.

While did not really ask him, one can probably tell from his choices.

Not surprising. My distant cousin started his 2nd family at age 69.:o

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Willing buyer willing seller.

I always treat this more like a transaction than a love story.

If the man is multimillionaire, than what is the hoohaaa.......? But if he is just a rich middle class with half a brain..... Why bother...... He will die in some other woman hand eventually. Why not let it be this one and get over with it.

Every day, in the coffee shops all over Singapore, you can see all the Men being 'worked' or 'squeezed' by ATB; now joined by Vietnamese girls.

This story of the rich man want to buy Condo for Shanghainese girl, is no different. Maybe the amount is a bit bigger, that's all.

Waayyy back in SBF Forum Archives, i forget whether it is circa. 1996 or circa. 2006, got even much more Scary stories. That time, Singapore man was very susceptible to the charms of Shanghai 'TeeTu,' or 'Spider.'

Some men kena con out of a few River Valley Road condo's by the Shanghainese Mama-San. Which is not unusual. What is unusual is: even after giving away the Condo's, they never get to touch the goods. Never even get to hold hands when walking down the street, or walking to the carpark. Now, that is really, really kena 'Bewitched.' The man is transformed into Zombie by the Shanghai 'Teetu' Spider. :eek: