• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shanghai Ladies/Girlfriend

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
While not too clear about his net worth, I will ask him if he is willing to reveal, he might think I want to borrow money from him to go for my own "syt"
To pay up for the property in Shanghai is not a problem. no need loan at all.

However, that will be too obvious.

Tell your friend if got so much loose change, take some to do charity like sponsoring poor children education, create more jobs for Singaporeans instead of letting ATBs loot gao gao. Next lifetime maybe still can reincarnate to be human. If not, prepare to be a soursop :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is in your fucking primitive world... The world where low level of wisdom exist and animal instinct took over.. no wonder you are a sinkie.

Only money can buy the kind of women that comes to you. I pity your kind. After you lose all your money, let see if your trophy are the trophy that you expect of.

Go and stick to your primitive kind, educated people will stay away from losers like you.

Go ahead, continue to live in your own delusional, childish world. This world is all about the haves and the have nots......and yes, we're talking about money, power, influence and class.

No money, and you hope for someone to love you? Possible, if the woman is ugly and fat and uneducated and most probably from Cambodia, Thailand, Pinoyland or Papua New Guinea and dun even know what washing machine or blender is.

Well, you deserve each other......so stop complaining here.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You better have a more serious talk to your friend before he lose more of his money.. very worrying..

He can afford and is alright to him to use money and security to buy himself love. Why you worry? Go put your house in order first. Money to you is so important, and you expect love to be free.........Tan KU KU lah, loser.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He can afford and is alright to him to use money and security to buy himself love.

I rest my case. So that is the type of loser you hang out with.. i am so right again. Why am i always right? It is so hard to be wrong.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Go ahead, continue to live in your own delusional, childish world. This world is all about the haves and the have nots......and yes, we're talking about money, power, influence and class.

No money, and you hope for someone to love you? Possible, if the woman is ugly and fat and uneducated and most probably from Cambodia, Thailand, Pinoyland or Papua New Guinea and dun even know what washing machine or blender is.

Well, you deserve each other......so stop complaining here.

I never say no money. If a person has no money, he can't have a life.

In your world, there are only people have loads of money, and then there are those who have no money.. Are you educated this way? Gosh, talking to you, i suddenly feel like i am in an area surrounded by stupidity.

i am thinking if i need to continue this pointless posting with you, i feel that it is a waste of my intellect and energy. I blame myself for engaging in an intellectual exchange with a sinkie whom i usually avoided.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh yes, just a thought:

The first meet up of a rich man and a hot sexy chick:
[video=youtube;Gb1HrBCVOCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb1HrBCVOCU[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The first sex and eventual marriage:
[video=youtube;GtW5tez2OVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtW5tez2OVA[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Finally the divorce after the rich man goes to jail and lose all his money, check out the reply of his so call trophy hot and sexy wife:

[video=youtube;QFV6MbI6AXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFV6MbI6AXs[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is your pathetic fucking world.. your type of trophy wife .. what a loser.

Last edited:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, this might be why gahmen don't release CPF for these type of special reasons. Too many old men get sucked by 3rd world women.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend of mine got to know a Shanghainese girlfriend. He is in his early fifties, still single. Good friend, successful in his business.
This girlfriend of his is in the mid 20twenties, known each other for about 2 to 3 years.

Can tell that he is quite happy with her, cos everytime during business trip to Shanghai, always watch tv with her :biggrin::biggrin: few times a day.
Told me recently, the girlfriend and family wants some stability and need his commitrment, to buy a house for her, wants them to get married.

The property in Shanghai cost about RMB3.5million (slight more than S$750k). Initially ask him to come out 30% DP and loan the remaining, which he has done so, but now, because of some problems getting the loan amount of the remaining 70%, wants him to come out the 70% instead and loan the remaining 30%

cut to the chase property cost is RMB3.5million, 70% payment is RMB2.45 million or almost S$500K, remaining 30% loan.

As from what I understand, foreigners is not allow to put the name in for property in China, as such, the property will be in the girlfriend name.
My initial thought is that this friend of mine, to put in bluntly, is crazy to do that to commit that amount of money.

But he told me, this girl really love him.
Was I wrong to tell him that, or he might think that I am being sour grapes, to have a syt for himself.

Tell your friend, if she swallows his cum then she really love him, if now then it might not be real love. People in real love accept everything about their partners.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The mere description of sinkie women really turns me off totally.. it seems like you have not see real women at all.

Admit it, you are a pariah loser lowest levevel in this society and no Singapore woman would want to even look at you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah, this might be why gahmen don't release CPF for these type of special reasons. Too many old men get sucked by 3rd world women.

The govt has no right to hold on to the Cpf of the citizen. It is just the govt excuse not to release the CPF as there is not much left in it.. hypocrite

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never say no money. If a person has no money, he can't have a life.

In your world, there are only people have loads of money, and then there are those who have no money.. Are you educated this way? Gosh, talking to you, i suddenly feel like i am in an area surrounded by stupidity.

i am thinking if i need to continue this pointless posting with you, i feel that it is a waste of my intellect and energy. I blame myself for engaging in an intellectual exchange with a sinkie whom i usually avoided.

It's relative........but there is always a price to pay for love. You think it's free, is it? Wake up from your delusional dream. So what if one is educated, there're plenty more educated than you. If you think a parent raise their daughter with all the good things in life and send her to higher education, only to have her given to you for free fuck and marriage, you must be out of your freaking mind.

I rest my case. You can hope and rot looking for your free love, nobody gives you a shit, trophy wife or decent girl, not looking for you one bit, loser.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rest my case. So that is the type of loser you hang out with.. i am so right again. Why am i always right? It is so hard to be wrong.

You're not only not right, you're fucking stupid and childish. If you think love is free, you must have been fed on shit all your life.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is your pathetic fucking world.. your type of trophy wife .. what a loser.

Trophy wife or innocent decent SYT, does not matter. You want to fuck her, to better be a responsible dick and provide for her.
No parent will happily marry off their daughter so you can leech on her and expect free fucks from her. Put yourself in a parent's shoes, you selfish and irresponsible dipshit. Shame on you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's relative........but there is always a price to pay for love. You think it's free, is it? Wake up from your delusional dream. So what if one is educated, there're plenty more educated than you. If you think a parent raise their daughter with all the good things in life and send her to higher education, only to have her given to you for free fuck and marriage, you must be out of your freaking mind.

I rest my case. You can hope and rot looking for your free love, nobody gives you a shit, trophy wife or decent girl, not looking for you one bit, loser.

relative your ass...

your world is about throwing money around to buy woman's emotion.. fucking shallow..

i am talking about getting a woman who will stick by you even when you have no money (If, eventually).. this required character and wisdom... this is what i called educated and not your blah blah university master degree or PHD..

This is my final posting on this with you.. You can go fuck yourself and enjoy your world of low life, just like the clip that is shown. Tell your friend or yourself and try to lose all your money, see if your trophy wife will stick by you then.. dun fucking jump down from the building if she dun... This type of shallow man of course will attract that type of shallow shit slut.. and in the end.. good show to see.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
relative your ass...

your world is about throwing money around to buy woman's emotion.. fucking shallow..

i am talking about getting a woman who will stick by you even when you have no money (If, eventually).. this required character and wisdom... this is what i called educated and not your blah blah university master degree or PHD..

This is my final posting on this with you.. You can go fuck yourself and enjoy your world of low life, just like the clip that is shown. Tell your friend or yourself and try to lose all your money, see if your trophy wife will stick by you then.. dun fucking jump down from the building if she dun... This type of shallow man of course will attract that type of shallow shit slut.. and in the end.. good show to see.

Character and wisdom? These are traits you're totally lacking. If you're poor, you should not be looking for a woman to stick with you, if you love her, you would wish her a great life, not a life to suffer with you on a daily basis. If you've no money, you should ask her to leave you and find a better man, instead of talking about till death do us part, for this is what true love is....let her go if you're a fucked up provider. Anything else is just selfish thoughts and that's what you're spewing here, loser.

Dragonhead

Alfrescian
Loyal

Precisely, these women know how to suck the old men shiok shiok until they willingly give them everything. Sinkies women no suck, leh. They scold, nag only.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw one young PRC girl with a middle age local man at liang court a few years ago. Fits this story exactly.