• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Shall We...?"

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I totally agree, but I thought Chloe is an exception:

ok ... my current rating / reason is ...

1. ATB - Career is superb. Personality is great.
2. Chloe - Lacks direction in career
3. Current Woman - Gambler

PS... i may want ATB... but she might not want me hor... cos u never know she reat me rike one night stand..:smile:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
2. Chloe - Lacks direction in career
I thought you said Chloe is from a rich family, so why would she need a career? :confused:

PS... i may want ATB... but she might not want me hor... cos u never know she reat me rike one night stand..:smile:
I think it's probably the other way round, i.e. she wants to know if YOU treated her as a one night stand. :wink:
For the past few years, she's probably been trying to find a suitable husband to settle down with, and now that she's around 40, she might be seriously considering you! :p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I thought you said Chloe is from a rich family, so why would she need a career? :confused:

I think it's probably the other way round, i.e. she wants to know if YOU treated her as a one night stand. :wink:
For the past few years, she's probably been trying to find a suitable husband to settle down with, and now that she's around 40, she might be seriously considering you! :p

Yep..Chloe is rich. Family is rich not what she build herself. Hence no ambition and direction.

Eve is rich bu the difference iis she is ambitious and focus on what she wants.

As I said ... I may be her toy. I really dunno. But I like her.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
...i can be wrong..but my gut feel tells me they oso no want lah.
I think you are PROBABLY wrong. :wink:
Simply because if they TRULY don't want children, they would NOT NEED to marry.

The very fact that at least one of them (I'm guessing your current woman is still in her 30s) wants to marry you means that she's at least CONSIDERING having children to take care of her when she reaches 60 and when YOU are too OLD to take care of her. And obviously she wants her children to have a legitimate father, and not be bastards.

To me, she's just USING you by BRIBING you in various ways so far.
Once she has her first child, I'm 99.99% sure that her child will be her PRIORITY and you would be relegated to be her CONFIRMED SLAVE for the next at least TWENTY years. :eek:

Obviously none of the three women have told you they want children because they haven't even seriously discussed marriage with you.
Also, they probably don't want to scare you by saying they want children, because they're afraid you might dump them if you do NOT want children. :wink:
i cannot disagree with your analysis.

but i will most likely end up long term with ATB... honestly sinkie gals sucks.

dun ask me why...but its just my feel...:smile:
I forgot to add that although women care about money, they actually care more about the SPECIFIC products and services that their money can buy, regardless of whether they are from rich families or not.

And the MOST important service for women is having TRUSTWORTHY YOUNG MEN to serve and care for them when they are OLD.

That is why during their youth, these women go ALL OUT to SEDUCE men so that they can give birth to SONS, and then use their sons to REPLACE their husbands as caregivers during their old age.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I forgot to add that although women care about money, they actually care more about the SPECIFIC products and services that their money can buy, regardless of whether they are from rich families or not.

And the MOST important service for women is having TRUSTWORTHY YOUNG MEN to serve and care for them when they are OLD.

That is why during their youth, these women go ALL OUT to SEDUCE men so that they can give birth to SONS, and then use their sons to REPLACE their husbands as caregivers during their old age.

sibei tsim analysis :*:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Maybe because you never thought about it before.
But now, I think it shouldn't be too hard to understand. :wink:

In my Ranjiao brains nao...i tried to extrapolate your analicksis to my mummy... cannot apply leh... my mummy never replace my daddy wif me leh :*:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my Ranjiao brains nao...i tried to extrapolate your analicksis to my mummy... cannot apply leh... my mummy never replace my daddy wif me leh :*:
You mean she's still being taken care of by your father? :confused:
And I mean PHYSICALLY taken care of.
She has no maid?

And even if she has a maid, she would still need at least one man to make sure the maid doesn't bully or take advantage of her.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You mean she's still being taken care of by your father? :confused:
And I mean PHYSICALLY take care of.
She has no maid?

And even if she has a maid, she would still need at least one man to make sure the maid doesn't bully or take advantage of her.

yep... i only see her once a week... got maid too. :smile:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
yep... i only see her once a week... got maid too. :smile:
So it's the maid physically taking care of her, not your father.
But it's actually you, your mother's son (or one of her sons, unless you're her only son), who is making sure that the maid doesn't bully or cheat your mother, simply by your PRESENCE during your weekly visits; otherwise, the worst-case scenario that could happen to your mother is something like:

Maid from Myanmar jailed 13 years for killing employer's 87-year-old mother-in-law

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I forgot to add that your mother belongs to the generation of women who have a culture of being much more devoted to their husbands.
But the same cannot be said of modern young women, and you probably agree:
honestly sinkie gals sucks.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At first I envy you have 3 gfs ...

now i see .... How to sleep peacefully ?

poly.png

Heng arh!

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
"sprout" is also relevant as it refers to wild and uncontrolled outcropping of shoots as in wild accusations and claims. :p :wink:
At that time, I also thought about something similar to what you said, but then realized that SDP's "human rights, welfare crap" is NOT a new "shoot" or "leaf". :wink:

Anyway, here's another one:

What it means is that the Hen is willing to send you peasant-slave NS men to breath more smoke so that their pet foreign talent can enjoy clear skies once again.