• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Shall We...?"

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
...had lunch with my woman today... didnt see her lust nite as she was happily gambling away at MBS and I was drunk and spent the nite with Chloe.:biggrin:

Super drunk lust nite...hangover this morning and in my concussed state ... cleared my work... delegate the shitty stuff to my team and headed for lunch at god knows wat fug AMDK restaurant and she ordered couple of shitty stuff to share... and one of which is below... Wtf ... I hate AMDK food... but nebermind... :(

...then ... out of the Fugging blue... she asked ... "Shall we get married?" Limpei kena stunned like a vegetable!!!:eek::eek::eek:

So I tried to act interested a bit... and said... "ummm... we should ... but you know dear, I am divorced and has phobia being trapped again ... I luv u and we should not rushed such important decisions..."

Then silence... machiam swallow the AMDK rice etc etc.. Lunch ended, sent her to my place... and I m now back in my Orpit room... and a couple of questions seem unanswered in my Ranjiao brains...

1. Do I really love her?
2. Or actually I love Chloe more?
3. Then there is the rich ATB Eve whom I really like beri much too and she is coming to town on 24 Oct...

What the Fug... tonite dunno how to face my woman if she poppy this question again.. sigh:(

My woman is oso chio... dun believe u see her peekture below...

Great in bed... superb tongue... can CIM and she will swallow without complaining. Knows how to make herself desirable for me and great moans...

Bad side is cannot cook as she comes from well to do family... rikes to gamble... argumentative at times and actually I can tell that my Yuan Yuan is not close to her at all.

Yuan Yuan rikes my ATB gal most ... maybe Yuan has some 6th sense that Eve has the best heart amongst the three woman...ummm...

now flipping more peektures of my woman in my peek gallery of my mobile... ummmmm... DO I LOVE HER???

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
oh... just to add... she machiam got the Serina hair and style... sigh...:(

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apeman, this is one battle you fight alone. No wisdom (or snidey comments) will help you win the fight.
Lose the battle, and win the war?
:p

Lust or love, same 4 letter word?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Apeman, this is one battle you fight alone. No wisdom (or snidey comments) will help you win the fight.
Lose the battle, and win the war?
:p

Lust or love, same 4 letter word?

you are right bro yinyang... sigh... :(

aniwae, here's another peek...

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
...then ... out of the Fugging blue... she asked ... "Shall we get married?" Limpei kena stunned like a vegetable!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Bad side is cannot cook as she comes from well to do family... rikes to gamble... argumentative at times and actually I can tell that my Yuan Yuan is not close to her at all.

now flipping more peektures of my woman in my peek gallery of my mobile... ummmmm... DO I LOVE HER???
Once again, since you literally ASKED for it, here's my reply:

Honestly, I don't think you do! :wink:
Because if you REALLY did/do love her, you wouldn't be asking these questions:
a couple of questions seem unanswered in my Ranjiao brains...

1. Do I really love her?
2. Or actually I love Chloe more?
3. Then there is the rich ATB Eve whom I really like beri much too and she is coming to town on 24 Oct...
Also, I think your "current woman" is actually TESTING you to see if you really love her. :wink:
And I BET she wants CHILDREN as well, to take care of her during her old age! :eek:
So I think she wants to give birth to at least one child before she reaches 40. :wink:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You're dumber than I thot.....
I'm here to help you upz thread not scare you goondu.
Ah Meng family kena langgar by lorry

wah ... ok ok i win...:biggrin:

limpei gotta eat crabs nao! dish just arrived... u continue to upzz for me okie :biggrin:

now at melben song song with Chloe..so mai cha!

thats all i ordered...Huat ah! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Once again, since you literally ASKED for it, here's my reply:

Honestly, I don't think you do! :wink:
Because if you REALLY did/do love her, you wouldn't be asking these questions:

Also, I think your "current woman" is actually TESTING you to see if you really love her. :wink:
And I BET she wants CHILDREN as well, to take care of her during her old age! :eek:
So I think she wants to give birth to at least one child before she reaches 40. :wink:

why u so scientific huanzzz? :*:

wait... how come u neber csi...ummm... later i post another peek.. :biggrin:

Chloe just askef me why i have not breakup wif my woman yet:*: now thesse 2 women sibei fan:oIo:

maybe Yuan is rite...Eve the ATB ish the better choice... just gotta whatsapp from Eve too...she has finihed painting the piece for me...later i post... now gotta entertain Chloe :biggrin:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopi uncle logged in as ah meng again. This nigger.
I thought that's one of Leongsam's clones when he's in a bad mood? :confused:

If kopiuncle = theblackhole (from what I've read in some threads in the past), then the following replies from theblackhole to me earlier this year might prove my point above:
Heard mentality is a cancer here in this forum
This has been going on for two decades
Only one man remains sane and righteous
May I ask, who is this exceptional man? :confused:
You must be Kooning in this forum.
Go break your coconut head.
With all due respect again, if LKY is the only "sane and righteous" man, are you implying that everyone else, including yourself, is insane and unrighteous?
confused.gif
Go and break your coconut head
There is only one greatness in this forum
Go Kooning some more
You need a blain transplant...
You need help?
okay, I get it, you're the one and only Leongsam? :p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Tak san... here u go... ATB Eve really good.. she bringing for me on 24 oct :biggrin:

Last edited:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u so scientific huanzzz? :*:
Because I think it's true, i.e. most women want young or young enough men to SERVE and take care of them UNTIL old age.

That's why in the past, most women were DESPERATE to marry as young as possible in order to produce as many CHILDREN as possible and as SOON as possible, so that when their husbands reach 50, these middle-aged women would rely on their young adult children (and even their grandchildren) to serve and care for them until their deaths at a ripe old age.

Your "current woman" and even Chloe and Eve, even if they still remain friends with you till death, would not want to continue living with you or depending on you to take care of them after you hit 60 or even 55 or 50; they would CERTAINLY want YOUNGER men (40s or younger) to serve and care for them when they are 50 or older, preferably their own children.

Last edited: