• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Shall We...?"

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
and as for jw5... he has the whole list of all my clones under ahmeng... u can ask him check whther any of my clones appear in this thread. If he confirm YES...i leave this forum. Bookmark this post too.

check your mother eh lor mee
got a kum lan jiao marry prc widow useless son.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u win lor.

all u need to do is to PM jw5 or froggy.
if they say openly in this thread that i am kopiuncle... i cease to use Ah Meng moniker.
as simple as that.

I will honour what i say.

i put my existence of ahmeng moniker in their hands.

jah..no need so much talk..just whatsapp froggy.

i know u have his mobile number.

if he as indpendent guy says i am kopisai...i leave.

u can bookmark this post .

u know why i kniw u have his mobile..cos when we were all whacking kopisai last year..he was in sgp and I and him was in constant PM. he then invited me to join you guys ... yes u included for drinks... i couldnt make it.

hence i know u were at the drinks that nite.

and sorry for not makinf that appt cos i was with my woman.

and as for jw5... he has the whole list of all my clones under ahmeng... u can ask him check whther any of my clones appear in this thread. If he confirm YES...i leave this forum. Bookmark this post too.

What does froggy inviting you for drinks have to do with you not being kopi uncle? This is the confusing part. You don't even make sense. Why u need to call a moniker jw5 that isn't involved in?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Meng is a piece of shit.
Whether he is kopisai or not I dun give a fuck.
Clearly he is in the league of vile shit like kopisai.
Ah Meng give dogs fuck.
Ownself talk to Ownself irritating troll

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can afford it, you can have both. Just one generation ago, rich men had multiple wives in one compound. Some even got the wives to work in the same business.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does froggy inviting you for drinks have to do with you not being kopi uncle? This is the confusing part. You don't even make sense. Why u need to call a moniker jw5 that isn't involved in?

Now we know....
Froggy invite kopiuncle for lim jiu.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theblackhole is one of that fucker kopiuncle's clones. It doesn't post anything it's just used to neggy a nick
But according to:
http://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?4193-theblackhole
as of his last post on "14-08-2015, 09:21 PM", he has posted "4,587" times (including those posts to me earlier this year, which I quoted on the first page of this thread) since he joined on "15-09-2008", over seven years ago.

So I'm still confused by your post. :confused: