• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Tropika community

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I paid the loan legal fee, MOT and state levy. Land is 22' x 80' (Desa Tebrau Type C). Clusters nowadays are around $800k RM, unless it is very new township.

Well I think it is quite cheap. Many bigger and more expensive units ($700k to 800k+ RM) are snapped up by local buyers. I think locals are quite rich over there.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I paid the loan legal fee, MOT and state levy. Land is 22' x 80' (Desa Tebrau Type C). Clusters nowadays are around $800k RM, unless it is very new township.

Well I think it is quite cheap. Many bigger and more expensive units ($700k to 800k+ RM) are snapped up by local buyers. I think locals are quite rich over there.

Rm610k includes legal fee and MOT u paid?

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was told by the BIG boob Setia sales girl, MOST of the buyers of the houses are MALAYSIANS. Few Singaporeans.

Malaysians are rich!!!

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST location is too far. EDL always jammed.

i disagree. I use EDL a lot, occasionally there is heavy traffic but so far it serves me very well bewteen CIQ and ST/Tebrau area, notwithstanding the traffic backlog on EDL due to the flooded Pandan area on Tuesday, otherwise it is not true that it is always jammed.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
far far, near near
long long, short short
big big, small small
you you, mi mi

it's all in yr mind. titter.gif

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems that they are upgrading the old Tebrau Highway near the EDL flyover also. Jalan Pandan is an important road beween the two expressways, so I expect this stretch to be upgraded gradually also.

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just need patience to face jams, it's common nowadays.

every few morning travel from AYE to Tuas also face jams. Sign of heavy traffic is very normal, massive jam just tell yourself need to wait longer :p.

ERP coming to Iskandar?...not so soon but perhaps 1-2 years after the election in 2013. The infrastructure at the eastern side needs more upgrading. The Tebrau highway should be upgraded to serve the towns as population and economy are booming there.

Last edited:

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
i disagree. I use EDL a lot, occasionally there is heavy traffic but so far it serves me very well bewteen CIQ and ST/Tebrau area, notwithstanding the traffic backlog on EDL due to the flooded Pandan area on Tuesday, otherwise it is not true that it is always jammed.

Some people wants the impossible lah, superb locality, safety, amenities but yet absolutely free flowing traffic all day long. I would like to find such a Taman or residential area, not only in JB but Singapore. Hehe...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people wants the impossible lah, superb locality, safety, amenities but yet absolutely free flowing traffic all day long. I would like to find such a Taman or residential area, not only in JB but Singapore. Hehe...

Like some experts here always mentioned...location location location.

So be prepared for $ome inconvenience especially around prime area. In the long run, definitely worth the inve$tment.

pockaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking for a house to rent. ST is one of my choices. I am really interested in those garage houses. There seem to be 2 types: Dictyo Alba and Mezzo or something like that. I suppose the difference is probably the built up size am I right?

My question is about the "garage" at the back of the house - can you physically fit 2 cars in there? From pictures it looks rather optimistic to be able to do that.

Also how much is the asking rent there? We don't need a big house, just 2 persons, 2 cats and 1 dog. No need full furnishing as we got most of the stuff.

If any bros/sis here has one looking to rent or knows someone looking to rent out theirs, please pm.