• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need recommendation for investment JB Condo/landed near to either immigration.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to agree with you 101%.. she can't prove anything :roflmao:
Tell that to yourself Malaysian dog son of prostitute can’t prove anything no evidence accuse me chicken and ask me to prove to you LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY.

Whereas I am stating facts of good sinkie YouTuber. Don’t act blur pretend don’t know who is the youtuber when i already pointed out clearly you can go search yourself and stop telling lies of I can’t prove. Pui!

Why you don’t ask @rabbit to prove what he said bad about every condo except his own condo? Because he is your fellow Malaysian dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself Malaysian dog son of prostitute can’t prove anything no evidence accuse me chicken and ask me to prove to you LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY.

Whereas I am stating facts of good sinkie YouTuber. Don’t act blur pretend don’t know who is the youtuber when i already pointed out clearly you can go search yourself and stop telling lies of I can’t prove. Pui!

Why you don’t ask @rabbit to prove what he said bad about every condo except his own condo? Because he is your Malaysian dog. Pui!
@bart12 go search yourself and post it here yourself Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya this good sinkie YouTuber always praising Malaysian is well liked by Malaysians and some Malaysian posted his video here before of buying house in jb so obviously if i am telling lies the Malaysians would have quickly come out to said otherwise and obviously Malaysians here diam diam means I am stating the truth.
Oh ya this good sinkie also like to lecture sinkies don’t say cheap cheap when in jb as if Malaysians will like sinkies just by not saying cheap cheap. Just look at me never say cheap cheap when in jb to them but they also hate me and smear me what.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya this good sinkie also like to lecture sinkies don’t say cheap cheap when in jb as if Malaysians will like sinkies just by not saying cheap cheap. Just look at me never say cheap cheap when in jb to them but they also hate me and smear me what.
@bart12 say until so details liao don’t say I didn’t tell you which YouTuber and you can’t find videos. Don’t tell lies is you okay?

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
@bart12 say until so details liao don’t say I didn’t tell you which YouTuber and you can’t find videos. Don’t tell lies is you okay?
You Malaysian dog son of prostitute using everything to twist to smear me got the cheek to ask me to spend my precious time to go search the link and post here for you to twist and abuse me with your shameless Malaysian dog pride. Pui!
You said earlier you are not gonna spend precious time... now you sent me 3 more replies beating around the bush when you could have sent a link earlier . Every replies, you have to create bad mouth karma cursing people, now you have miserly life with noise at night and all online insults that hit you 10 folds..

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, why are you in this thread giving your two cents worth when all you had were losses in JB properties investment. Lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You said earlier you are not gonna spend precious time... now you sent me 3 more replies beating around the bush when you could have sent a link earlier . Every replies, you have to create bad mouth karma cursing people, now you have miserly life with noise at night and all online insults that hit you 10 folds..
Tsk tsk tsk you Malaysian dog son of prostitute are so shamelessly self entitled to expect you insult me whore and I cannot bad mouth curse you in return and I have to give you the link you want in your way. You should worry about karma yourself evil doer. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
throw fake wedding dinner, collect ang-pows from relatives, friends... considered cheating or telling lies ?? ... 老雞婆
Yawn you shameless Malaysian dog son of prostitute chicken repeat lies that have been answered many times twisting failure marriage to scam. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, why are you in this thread giving your two cents worth when all you had were losses in JB properties investment. Lol.
Why not when my advice is to buy for own stay only if have mm2h because you can’t stay there. What has it got to do with losses or not? Did I recommend any property? No.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn you shameless Malaysian dog son of prostitute chicken repeat lies that have been answered many times twisting failure marriage to scam. Pui!
failed marriage ?? .. after wedding dinner, ang-pows in the pockets... went for honeymoon some more..
During the honeymoon we were driving a few thousand kilometers from Canada to USA. Very tiring journey in those days without gps assistance. There was car rental with gps then but very expensive. I also accidentally broke my finger when I closed the door and ended up in Canada hospital. It’s not a good start indeed.
... honeymoon over,... claim loud loud .. "marriage annulled... me, gansiokbin is still a virgin".. knn u r I fucking fake virgin + slut scammer, jus wait for lightning to strike ur chee buy first, then ur head !! :geek:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you and fuck your mother's cheebye. You fucking bitch. I will find you, slit your throat and fuck your cheebye with a knife.
Go to my Facebook to make your Jeremy Quek cantonese dog son of prostitute death threats Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
failed marriage ?? .. after wedding dinner, ang-pows in the pockets... went for honeymoon some more..

... honeymoon over,... claim loud loud .. "marriage annulled... me, gansiokbin is still a virgin".. knn u r I fucking fake virgin + slut scammer, jus wait for lightning to strike ur chee buy first, then ur head !! :geek:
You mark Andrew yeo hakka Malaysian dog son of prostitute tell lies again said I collect angbao and claim to be virgin when it’s you Malaysian dogs did crimes on me then I state fact that I am a virgin and issued you virginity test challenge which you dare not take up and yet using nonsense of wedding dinner persecuting me with your Hakka dog pride.

Failed marriage and not a scam is a fact and yet you shameless Hakka dog twist it to scam and using evil nonsense lies to attack me. Why should lightning strike me a victim of your Malaysian dog crimes? You Malaysian dogs persecuting me virgin as slut whore mistress will be burnt in hell forever.

84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mark Andrew yeo hakka Malaysian dog son of prostitute tell lies again said I collect angbao and claim to be virgin when it’s you Malaysian dogs did crimes on me then I state fact that I am a virgin and issued you virginity test challenge which you dare not take up and yet using nonsense of wedding dinner persecuting me with your Hakka dog pride.

Failed marriage and not a scam is a fact and yet you shameless Hakka dog twist it to scam and using evil nonsense lies to attack me. Why should lightning strike me a victim of your Malaysian dog crimes? You Malaysian dogs persecuting me virgin as slut whore mistress will be burnt in hell forever.

View attachment 195327
And I collect angbao so what? It’s not like I eat at wedding dinners for free like what some Cantonese dog did at my wedding dinner. I - and my parents - gave angbao and collect back angbao that I am entitled to can also be twisted by shameless Malaysian dogs when ownself are the thieves and robbers that damaged my house to buy it cheap steal and robbed from me. Everything that Malaysian dogs pointed their dirty finger at me is what they are themselves scammers thieves and robbers.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not when my advice is to buy for own stay only if have mm2h because you can’t stay there. What has it got to do with losses or not? Did I recommend any property? No.
Oh dear, are you stupid?

Need recommendation for investment JB Condo/landed near to either immigration.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I collect angbao so what? It’s not like I eat at wedding dinners for free like what some Cantonese dog did at my wedding dinner. I - and my parents - gave angbao and collect back angbao that I am entitled to can also be twisted by shameless Malaysian dogs when ownself are the thieves and robbers that damaged my house to buy it cheap steal and robbed from me. Everything that Malaysian dogs pointed their dirty finger at me is what they are themselves scammers thieves and robbers.
Now everyone knows why I cannot tell lies that Malaysians are nice because they are not just not nice people but self entitled thieves and robbers. Just look at what happened to me is best proof. Btw I am also BENEFACTOR of Malaysian hiring Malaysian clerk in Spore when she was pregnant. Not to mention all my other contributions to mudland from Reno to house loan interest.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, are you stupid?

Need recommendation for investment JB Condo/landed near to either immigration.​

Tell that to youself Malaysian dog son of prostitute pretending don’t know I am merely correcting crap advice of other people to buy jb house for own stay. Pui!