• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

rosnyus

Alfrescian
Loyal
auto gate no need. paint can DIY if got time. i'm target 50k rm only for all in. include ikea furniture..

if can include furniture, will be good man. share lobang here when it's time, maybe can get discount for bulk purchase! ikea furniture from where? sg or KL?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
if can include furniture, will be good man. share lobang here when it's time, maybe can get discount for bulk purchase! ikea furniture from where? sg or KL?

hoping ikea will open in tebrau within next 3 years! :smile: (looks unlikely...)
the lobang is to be cheapskate and try to do thing DIY. like painting inside of house..

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah, no such thing. inside of the house, also outside but within the perimeter of my fence, i need to pay to paint myself.
it's written in the DMC, one of the clause. states "owner should paint external wall of his house inside the gate to the matching color of the rest of the houses".
but outside for first 2 year no issue. we can ask setia to paint back if got fungus or dirty.

Seems like no different from my DMC, but nobody follows e rules.:biggrin:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems like no different from my DMC, but nobody follows e rules.:biggrin:

some developer very strict. cannot anyhow park car on the road, must park in your own house (sunway spk 3 harmoni)
i think for first 5 year , setia might be quite strict in SEC.

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
walau i think those accountant like redynwa would know better. i guess double, at least, for landed. based on my friend developer quote to me... is it any cause for concern? they definitely have to make a lot. unless you want to buy RM15 agri land yourself and build your own house. (this is not a joke, you can do it. i know at least one of my neighbour downstair , malaysian, is planning to do that in melaka.)

LOL. Juz curious la. But it's really amazing and :*: to think that my house oni cost 50% what i paid.
Well like u say... Can built own house but that is a totally different Ball Game loh...
Buy agriculture land also only for msians or bumis oni right?

Cheers!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Juz curious la. But it's really amazing and :*: to think that my house oni cost 50% what i paid.
Well like u say... Can built own house but that is a totally different Ball Game loh...
Buy agriculture land also only for msians or bumis oni right?

Cheers!

:confused:

eric3417

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Neighbours,

Finally got loan approval. Thus can officially join this thread lo... :smile:
Will sign S&P next week. Heard the Aurora Showroom would be ready soon = 2weeks.

Cheers!!!

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Neighbours,

Will sign S&P next week. Heard the Aurora Showroom would be ready soon = 2weeks.

Cheers!!!

how about all of us SEC'ians from this thread go on the same day see the showhouse? :smile:

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Neighbours,

Cheers!!!

congrats bro... welcome to the neighbourhood... officially 8-)

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
how about all of us SEC'ians from this thread go on the same day see the showhouse? :smile:

malpaso..... so what about the proposals to meet on 8th Dec? postpone till the showroom is ready for viewing and all of us will meet for breakfast?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
malpaso..... so what about the proposals to meet on 8th Dec? postpone till the showroom is ready for viewing and all of us will meet for breakfast?

hi bro.. long time no see. actually meeting up is purely based on consensus, i don't want to be the 'head organizer'. anything goes for me. how about the others? personally i think since setia will be 'inviting' aurora buyers to see showroom, might as well arrange the weekend when we all have something to look. what is your opinion?

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi bro.. long time no see. actually meeting up is purely based on consensus, i don't want to be the 'head organizer'. anything goes for me. how about the others? personally i think since setia will be 'inviting' aurora buyers to see showroom, might as well arrange the weekend when we all have something to look. what is your opinion?

Good idea. Once showroom is open then we meet then makan, drink n chillex. Me on leave starting Mon till 15 dec. Maybe go Bangkok for 3 days in between those days.

nextreal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I should be able to join you guys from mid Dec onwards.

Just went to the show houses 2 days ago, and nothing much had changed. Maybe except the grass looked more dried up, and the exterior of the houses dirtier. And the mozzies were frighteningly fierce.