• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. I tried clicking on the specs to see, hoping to find marble flooring and swarovski crystal chandelier lighting, but the link couldn't work.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. I tried clicking on the specs to see, hoping to find marble flooring and swarovski crystal chandelier lighting, but the link couldn't work.

I'm not complaining either, because my 22x80 terrace in Desa Tebrau is nearby :biggrin:
But seriously, I think next year new launch terraces above 2000 sqft will be in the $8xxk RM range onwards.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
$9xxRM for intermmedaite is also high, corner lots will be near priced to cluster... Where is the new launch terrace that you are referring to?

In general loh. But actually I'm quite hard-pressed to name any really new plots because they seem to be extinct this year. Currently I only know new phases at existing known projects like Setia Eco Cascadia, Horizon Hill, Setia Indah etc. But their new terraces are also edging towards $1 mil RM recently.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
In general loh. But actually I'm quite hard-pressed to name any really new plots because they seem to be extinct this year. Currently I only know new phases at existing known projects like Setia Eco Cascadia, Horizon Hill, Setia Indah etc. But their new terraces are also edging towards $1 mil RM recently.

Price increase and most new projects gear more to balloting. Singapore is squeeing people out with it self imposed regulations, why add on pressure to oneself with the ballot process? I will siam siam away....

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually the JB property price increase not totally because of foreign buyers but these Developers r the ones that keep on inflating the price. There r v little buyers if u wanna slip yr property n no transparency to show any property changing hands.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually the JB property price increase not totally because of foreign buyers but these Developers r the ones that keep on inflating the price. There r v little buyers if u wanna slip yr property n no transparency to show any property changing hands.

Same as Singapore properties. Subsale and resale prices always lag far behind developers' prices by 10-20%.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't bother. the links doesn't work. there are no marble flooring and chandelier. when i visited the showhouse in early june, i told the sales rep that for that price, i expected wooden banister, not white painted metal banister. the sales rep said "you not getting wooden banister".

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not complaining either, because my 22x80 terrace in Desa Tebrau is nearby :biggrin:
But seriously, I think next year new launch terraces above 2000 sqft will be in the $8xxk RM range onwards.

I hope so......waiting for my 34 x 85 corner terrace (2,906 sq ft) to TOP next year. I target to sell at RM $880k only....hahaha

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope so......waiting for my 34 x 85 corner terrace (2,906 sq ft) to TOP next year. I target to sell at RM $880k only....hahaha

molek haven, is it? you bought last year? i saw banner advertisement 798K near molek grove on monday. Btw, i thought you said you renovating? this is your 'spare' property , isit? :smile: the more i go to molek , the more i like the place. too bad i totally missed it when i was looking around in jb. :(

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must have bought around $7xxk RM end of last year. If this is the case, then selling $880k RM will yield quite little profit, after RPGT. Moreover, the government is considering raising RPGT at the Budget announcement this year.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
molek haven, is it? you bought last year? i saw banner advertisement 798K near molek grove on monday. Btw, i thought you said you renovating? this is your 'spare' property , isit? :smile: the more i go to molek , the more i like the place. too bad i totally missed it when i was looking around in jb. :(

Haha not Molek Haven..... I bought another new development near Molek Haven, which is also all sold out. I can sell you the (34 x 85) corner lot when it TOP next Jun at RM 880K. Basically its 24 x 85, with additional 10 feet of land. Built up is 2,906 sq ft. For me, a small gain is enough liao....haha

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha not Molek Haven..... I bought another new development near Molek Haven, which is also all sold out. I can sell you the (34 x 85) corner lot when it TOP next Jun at RM 880K. Basically its 24 x 85, with additional 10 feet of land. Built up is 2,906 sq ft. For me, a small gain is enough liao....haha

Wow, next time must go "shopping" with you guys. The build up is a very good size. Frankly, till date, I only went SEC 5 times in total. Have not been to Molek. Every time just went to friends house at Tebrau with his family then after dinner went home.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

haha.. congrats on your fine purchase. I no money liao. :( I have only one bullet for m'sia, at the moment. 34x85 is fricken huge .

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha.. congrats on your fine purchase. I no money liao. :( I have only one bullet for m'sia, at the moment. 34x85 is fricken huge .

Thanks. I feel semi-ds are getting more and more ex at easily more than RM 1.3m. That's why I decided to buy a corner terrace, instead of intermediate. At least there's a small plot.

Too bad I was in the process of renovating Molek Haven, when I came across this purchase. Else, I would have sold off my intermediate terrace for RM 750K plus, and use the gains to finance the corner terrace reno...... Haiz....