• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sentosa Cove Naked Body NOK Demand Compensation Woh!

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
every races and nationallities have its good and bad citizen. For Chinese PRC who ended up here, most of them do not come from good families and had suffered poverty in one way or another and that is why they view $$ as priority. If we really attract the good PRCs talent, all these will not happen. Anyone who have been to China and communicated with the working classes in reputatable companies will agree with me that they are no difference from our own working class. young, talented, have the drive to succeed. It is the lower tiers that our govt is attracting that is causing all these nonsense. I have friends who married PRC gals (not your ktv working gals) and they are really good wifey materials that will make any guy jealous

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did the China nationals feel sorry for this local kid when he was killed by no fault of his?

客死異鄉無語問蒼天

Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Sep 30, 2009
Poly student dies in brawl <!--10 min-->
Three men accosted him in the toilet, and later stabbed him <table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr></tr> <tr> </tr> <!-- headline one : start --> <tr> </tr> <!-- headline one : end --> <tr> </tr> <!-- Author --> <tr><td colspan="2" class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold">By Kimberly Spykerman </td></tr> <!-- show image if available --> <tr valign="bottom"> <td width="330">
a5-1.jpg

</td> <td width="10">
c.gif
</td> <td valign="bottom">
c.gif

Mr Chia, 19, was stabbed in the right leg by one of his attackers as he tried to get into a taxi. --PHOTO: PLURK.COM
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--> A SINGAPORE Polytechnic student on an industrial attachment in a city in north-east China died from stab wounds after a nightclub brawl with three Chinese nationals last Friday.
Mr Vincent Chia Ming Jin, 19 and in his second year as a mechatronics student, had been at a karaoke lounge in Jiamusi, a small city in Heilongjiang province.
He had been in the city for just under three weeks of a six-week aircraft maintenance programme, and had gone to the Action Zone nightspot at around 11pm with nine fellow students.
Chinese-language news website Northeast reported that he had invited a woman, known only as Miss Wang, along. She, in turn, had brought four other friends.
Three of her friends have been described as his attackers.
It is not known how Mr Chia knew Miss Wang, or whether he knew the three men who attacked him.
It is believed that while the group was drinking and singing, they had a dispute over the service staff.
At around 11.30pm, when Mr Chia went to the toilet, the three men are believed to have accosted him.
They began raining blows on Mr Chia, who fled the scene. The three chased after him and one of them stabbed him in the right thigh with a switchblade as he tried to get into a taxi.
He was taken to hospital, but died from his injuries.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think this ex RI elite is really smart. He just flew to oversea after taking police statement. It is obvious there is no evidence to charge him for murder.

the best way is to keep mouth shut.. dont explain.. dont appear in Singapore for sometime... just leave the country. Nothing else he can do... he already unlucky enough that this has happenned. It has cost him a bomb in his property price.

I believe he must have given some money, as well as other night clubs cheongster... as papers reported, rich people come in merz... leave money and leave.. never leave their names behind.

in my opinion.. the gal's family should not kpkb here... if they want... should kpkb to the china govt... the country is so rich. how come still many people so poor ? have to fly to other country to be illegal chicken ? right ??

the average people is so much poorer than panda. poor thing

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why blame them? If there are BIG GLARING loop holes that favor FTs and can be EXPLOITED, wouldn't you? You must be stupid not to.

SO WHO DO WE BLAME?

Some are really very chum cases. MOST are liars and cheats. Especially those that put up a song and dance and cry in front of you. THE ONUS is on you the CUSTOMER to check and VERIFY their stories if you want to help those really in DIRE STRAITS.

BUT MOST S'POREANS ARE BRAINLESS BCOS OF THE SOCIETY HERE. THEY ALWAYS BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT IS TOLD TO THEM. SO AGAIN, WHO DO WE BLAME?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

True to certain extent ... if these PRC women were to be in Japan, US or even Taiwan ROC.

I think nobody would probably bother to look at their plight or pity them :rolleyes:

evisionary

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think nobody would probably bother to look at their plight or pity them :rolleyes:

This case is so interesting becos there is SEX, Naked body, pretty face, rich businesman and Sentosa Cove. Chinese newspaper Wan Bao is perpetually selling the papers with such news.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is there may be no end to the stream of demands for compensation from these people.

Later maybe the 6th aunty, 3rd great grand uncle, cousins, etc. may also claim to sell land to come and just camp here to lay siege for compensation as well.

Thats why there are alot of heartless acts to combat greed or prevent exploitation.

Just go according to the law. No place for sympathy when dealing with PRCs who are strangers or platonic friends.

sigh ... fucking rich man's son just pay out of sympathy or what fuck reason ... people sell farmland to raise 15k rmb (approx 3k Sgd), u blow off more than that amt of drinks & tips per KTV session...

yes, for fuck sake, even if the PRCs are $-grubbers or lying, a life is lost for sure due to whatever reason, if $ can solve problem then throw $ at the problem & move on ....

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Just be careful..... I sense possibly one more man down.

1. Uni grad from which university? Unknown university which we coin the term "Yeh Ji Ta Xue" (wild chicken university), so long as you pay the school fees, you graduate.

2. Work for government. Civil servants in rural townships in the capital may be some gangster or relatives of them. I personally went there to settle some issues with the ju zhang, knn worse than ah beng gangster. Even my prc collegue also buay tahan that civil servant.

While some lower rank staff also dont know anything. Once we wanted to clarify some new rulings announced in the newspapers. When we ask the staff, they also dont know and say that we get to know news faster than them.:rolleyes:

Just food for your thought. Bro, use your head for such thoughts, not the other head.:wink:

some quite cham one. I know one who was divorced with kids,although she became a PR here,she has to slog to fend for her kids and studies in Chinese medicine. And the thing is that she is a university graduate from China and used to work for China government.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic23.jpg
pic27.jpg

Li Hong Yan's mother (left) Madam Sun Jing Fang, and her sister Li Hong Bo (right) at the pool where Miss Li's naked corpse was found.

pic31.jpg
pic35.jpg
pic34.jpg

Ms Li Hong Bo and Ven Ru Hong performing rites at the Sentosa Cove pool. The clothes on the ground are Ms Li's favorite clothes.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic49.jpg
pic50.jpg

Li Hong Yan's cousin, Mr Bai (standing), carrying Miss Li's father Mr Li Kui You out of the morgue after he saw his daughter's corpse.​

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic52.jpg

The real estate here is among the priciest in Singapore. A bungalow on Ocean Drive sold for a record S$30 million last October, according to previous reports.
Security in the gated community is tight. Anyone entering the estate has to go through two security checkpoints.
Along Ocean Drive, the majority of the houses do not have gates or fences.

pic51.jpg
pic11.jpg

pic53.jpg

TNP reporter Vivien Chan near the pool where Ms Li Hong Yan's body was found.

Photos: AFP, Lianhe Wanbao, Reuters, Shin Min Daily News, ST, TNP

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once they are being monetarily compensated, they will all suddenly stop crying and be more calm, trust me.

<object height="505" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFv6aQNnmzc&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="505" width="640"></object>

All About The Money

jw5

Loyal
Yeah, police will most probably classify as unnatural causes and drag it on.:biggrin:

Sources I heard from was saying that when the police came knocking at the scene, the boy was just being woken up and have no clue what had happened. Guess it was a long and tiring night that he roll over.:cool:

I really wonder if the deceased's parents fully understand the embrassing situation they are in when making demands here and there.

I equally amazed that the 154 has been keeping such a tight lid on the case concerning the occupant of the house. I guess Members do have their privillages in society.
Long and tiring night for him perhaps, but aparently not so tiring for her, otherwise why would she go swimming?
I don't think the late woman's parents really care whether the situation was embarrassing or not. If there's money to be made, what's a little embarrassment?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
every races and nationallities have its good and bad citizen. For Chinese PRC who ended up here, most of them do not come from good families and had suffered poverty in one way or another and that is why they view $$ as priority. If we really attract the good PRCs talent, all these will not happen. Anyone who have been to China and communicated with the working classes in reputatable companies will agree with me that they are no difference from our own working class. young, talented, have the drive to succeed. It is the lower tiers that our govt is attracting that is causing all these nonsense. I have friends who married PRC gals (not your ktv working gals) and they are really good wifey materials that will make any guy jealous
You're right, the top talents in China will be working for the top chinese companies, the large mncs based in china or working for the government as policy makers and senior civil servants. They are not going to come to singapore, what we do get are the scraps.
Even the hardworking people who are not so talented will continue trying to advance themselves and make better lives in china.
To be perfectly honest, it is usually people with something in them who venture overseas, sometimes that something may be good, but usually it is not, like a little ambition, a desire to escape from something or someone, a desire to make more money, an adventurous spirit, etc. In the best case, you can say that they have ambition, desire, adventurous spirit. In the worse case, you can say that they are greedy and materialistic, and in the worst cases, even scammers.
And this is coming from someone who has ventured overseas.

jw5

Loyal
Problem is there may be no end to the stream of demands for compensation from these people.

Later maybe the 6th aunty, 3rd great grand uncle, cousins, etc. may also claim to sell land to come and just camp here to lay siege for compensation as well.

Thats why there are alot of heartless acts to combat greed or prevent exploitation.

Just go according to the law. No place for sympathy when dealing with PRCs who are strangers or platonic friends.
As our most esteemed leaders like to say, thye case will go through "due process".
The deceased's family should hence wait for "due process".
And the rich man should also similarly be subjected to "due process".

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long and tiring night for him perhaps, but aparently not to tiring for her, otherwise why would she go swimming? ........?

Before the fact leading to her death is fully established, how does one know that she went swimming alone? or the woman actually died in the pool and not somewhere else..?

zhugeliang

Alfrescian
Loyal
huang na case done my malaysian but singaporean do the donation
what are singaporean thinking, over donation for the wrong cause... Huang na mother enjoying life now from the donation.... No wonder taiwanese call us stupid!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pic23.jpg
pic27.jpg

Li Hong Yan's mother (left) Madam Sun Jing Fang, and her sister Li Hong Bo (right) at the pool where Miss Li's naked corpse was found.

pic31.jpg
pic35.jpg
pic34.jpg

Ms Li Hong Bo and Ven Ru Hong performing rites at the Sentosa Cove pool. The clothes on the ground are Ms Li's favorite clothes.

The family members look well fed. Outcome of $1k PER NIGHT incum from "singing"?