• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sentosa Cove Naked Body NOK Demand Compensation Woh!

jw5

Loyal
We, the true blue Singaporeans, do not owe these china men a living! Their antics such as crying/rolling on the floor in front of reporters or walk around the streets with a cardboard appealling for $$ does not work any more! They still think its Huang Na case meh?
That's why I object to their antics.
There should not be a social cost in this case, whereby their tantrums get a lot of media coverage and subsequently, sympathy from the public and the donations start pouring in.
There are many cases of singaporean people who need help in singapore, and some of these people don't whine and cry. They try to make the best of their lives. Go and donate to these needy yet more worthy people instead please.
A private arrangement or negotiation was made between a rich man and their late daugher before she tragically died, and any further arrangements or negotiations should similarly be privately arranged and negotiated.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually to be brutally honest, whether she died accidentally or was murdered, noone owes the family any compensation. Let the law deal with the case.

If they are so hard up for compensation, they should sue the owner of the house for future earnings loss. Even then, the chances are low if she indeed fell accidentally and drowned.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
There wont be any police investigation becos the man is politically connected to familee. That is why, there is no mention of police case in the papers even though she was found naked.

Yeah, police will most probably classify as unnatural causes and drag it on.:biggrin:

Sources I heard from was saying that when the police came knocking at the scene, the boy was just being woken up and have no clue what had happened. Guess it was a long and tiring night that he roll over.:cool:

I really wonder if the deceased's parents fully understand the embrassing situation they are in when making demands here and there.

I equally amazed that the 154 has been keeping such a tight lid on the case concerning the occupant of the house. I guess Members do have their privillages in society.

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey all, sorry could smewan pls translate e chinese article? Some people do nt have good command of chinese. Lolx
N frm e replies, issit e fking family go kpkb to china media n ask sg donate $$ or wad eh?
Yeah, huang na was clearly murdered, mayb dis bitch ed herself. Haha

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
banner_logo.jpg
images

28.jpg
20100409_news_sentosacorpse_img_main.jpg

李洪艷是豪華夜總會的紅牌 She's niteclub's angpai.

25_1.jpg

Grief-stricken father rolled on the floor

26.jpg

李洪波招魂哭喊︰“洪艷,要找他報仇,你死了也別放過他!” Deceased's sister said come back and haunt him.

20100411_chenxi_sentosamurder2_img_main.jpg

死者父亲倒在地,母亲则头靠着桌子上痛哭。Grief-stricken father on the floor again.

20100411_chenxi_sentosamurder_img_main.jpg

记者(右)昨午代富商把支票交给李洪艳父亲李奎友
S$14,500 collected on Sunday included a amount S$10,000 by a 'individual'.

ccchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gullible Sinkies should not be taken in once again, by these conmen/women from PRC.
Regrettably a life has been lost.

However, in this case, it is clearly a private matter between the family of the PRC woman who was killed by mysterious circumstances related to Mr Chua at his office/residence in Sentosa Cove.

Hopefully justice will be done, and the PAPpies or elites will not be successful in their attempted coverup of transgressions by one of their own people, who unfortunately let the brains between his legs do the thinking for him instead, the night of the "accident" in Sentosa Cove.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why faint in front of reporters? Why ask for compensation? If you have brought up your daughter well then she wouldn't be selling her body.
I remember once upon a time when parents would disown daughters for working in this kind of industry. I guess they come from another world.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20100411.170852_chinesegirldeathshinmin3copy.jpg

Miss Li Hong Yan

20100411.170852_chinesegirldeathshinmincopy.jpg

She was a village girl who wanted better life

128_2.jpg

PRC boyfriend in S'pore​

Miss Li Hong Yan's cousin, who only wanted to be known as Mr Bai, 38, told The New Paper in Mandarin: "She never learnt to swim. She grew up in a village and there was no place to learn swimming."
Mr Bai, as well as Miss Li's parents, aunt and elder sister, arrived in Singapore on Wednesday.
The victim also had a younger brother, who could not come as he was serving in the army.
He said Miss Li's parents were farmers and she had grown up in a village of about 200 households (about 800 people) in Heilongjiang in north-east China.
There were hardly any prospects there, he said, so after secondary school, she left for Dalian, in Liaoning province, to find a job.
She worked as a hairdresser.
Could she have learnt to swim there?
"If she had, she would have told her family," Mr Bai said.

banner_logo.jpg

12.jpg

The father dreamt of a naked woman asked for fruits.

16.jpg

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WoW ! photo caption said the deceased is angpai at Hollywood Nite Club !

So cheongster Chua send $10k cheque through reporter to the family, will they ask for more ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WoW ! photo caption said the deceased is angpai at Hollywood Nite Club !

So cheongster Chua send $10k cheque through reporter to the family, will they ask for more ?

$10k must be from the management of hollywood k. These serious cheongsters can afford to buy the $10k sash when they tiao huay for ang pais. No problem.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to the papers, she ONLY sing songs leh...

she sing/perform in naked ?

according to papers, she earns 100k in 6 months... this news is going to make alot of FL trying to sings in niteclub :biggrin:

especially nowadays, FL kenna raid

gone4good

Alfrescian
Loyal
while i do not pity them, i think that the house owner should at least offer some amount as compensation. After all, he was the one who started all this nonsense and should not simply stay out of it. The deceased is someone else daughter and we are not in a position to comment. A loss is a loss, that is a fact.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
When these prc women break up so many of our singaporean family, can our poor sporean women ask compensation from them...

Singaporean women pls ask our government to stop all these prc women from coming in to break up your family.... They are not f. Talent ,

these prc really heartless, after getting all your money , break up your family and can still be scarstic... Thats why so many men kana cheat buay tahan then kill them accidently out of anger...

How to pity them when so many of these prc con our sporean man of their money and laugh all the way to the chinatown money changer.

古人允: 戏子无情, 嫖子无义

very well said :smile:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
while i do not pity them, i think that the house owner should at least offer some amount as compensation. After all, he was the one who started all this nonsense and should not simply stay out of it. The deceased is someone else daughter and we are not in a position to comment. A loss is a loss, that is a fact.

I agree with your statement. if no compensation of at least $100K, he is a heartless bastard. $100K based on house, car, and working position. It is after all a HUMAN LIFE, you bastard!

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some quite cham one. I know one who was divorced with kids,although she became a PR here,she has to slog to fend for her kids and studies in Chinese medicine. And the thing is that she is a university graduate from China and used to work for China government.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC women should try to make a honest living here :cool:

Why blame them? If there are BIG GLARING loop holes that favor FTs and can be EXPLOITED, wouldn't you? You must be stupid not to.

SO WHO DO WE BLAME?

Some are really very chum cases. MOST are liars and cheats. Especially those that put up a song and dance and cry in front of you. THE ONUS is on you the CUSTOMER to check and VERIFY their stories if you want to help those really in DIRE STRAITS.

BUT MOST S'POREANS ARE BRAINLESS BCOS OF THE SOCIETY HERE. THEY ALWAYS BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT IS TOLD TO THEM. SO AGAIN, WHO DO WE BLAME?

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">