• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SCS War Any Time, Chinese Forces Seized US Navy Spy Probe after SAF Terrex!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
But it may mean that for a short while, oppie cocksuckers cannot visit their favourite PRC hookers.
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

I honestly had a good laugh!
:biggrin:
Also, if they are truly "cocksuckers", do any of their "favourite PRC hookers" have such an asset for them to suck?
:p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
lets say u outright massacre 10,000 prcs on the streets,what do u think the other 1.3b will do next?

if China wants to take singapore,singapore will fall without a single shot fired.china will simply line their entire navy off the coast of Singapore,all xi jin ping have to do is give the command,and every single non nuke artillery,cannon,missile and icbm will fire and SG will be obliterated.it will be like armageddon,ten thousand meteors and artilleries and rockets and missiles and rpgs raining from the sky.the next day SG will become pompeii,wiped from the surface of the earth

to simulate what 10,000 artillery would be like u would need a computer with 128 gb ram,2x GTX 1080 gfx card,

If Zikapore massacres 10,000 PRCs here, China will do absolutely nothing. 10,000 people is not even a small village to them. They have plenty of people. And they know that by the time they sail their entire navy off the coast of zikapore as you say, we would already have massacred the other 990,000 of them. The balless PAP should have done that to begin with. Tell the PRC govt that we will shoot 100 PRC citizens every day until the Terrex are returned.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Zikapore massacres 10,000 PRCs here, China will do absolutely nothing. 10,000 people is not even a small village to them. They have plenty of people. And they know that by the time they sail their entire navy off the coast of zikapore as you say, we would already have massacred the other 990,000 of them. The balless PAP should have done that to begin with. Tell the PRC govt that we will shoot 100 PRC citizens every day until the Terrex are returned.

rofl at you thinking it's so easy to kill that many ppl. :rolleyes: shit skins should be killed instead

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the Chinese should do is to send a similar Spy Probe mission ship to US California San Diego Naval Base and spy around. Call it even.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Welcome to the Chinese dog club! We have a new recruit at last!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks should be massacred!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think there's more able bodied tiongs in the workforce than there is operationally ready NS men.and one tiong is probably stronger than 5 guniang sinkies.and u make it sound as though tiongs are going to stand there and let u slaughter them like lambs. The first thing 10,000 tiongs will do is to riot and storm all the police stations across the island,then use their grabbed firepower to attack the deserted camps and ammo dumps.hdb flats will be used as reinforced bunkers and foxholes,like Stalingrad,the war will be faught block by block,building by building meter by meter.death toll will pile up and SAF will be exhausted by the time the rest of the PLA arrive.all they have to do is mop up the rest of the stragglers.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China agrees to return US drone but not Sinkie Terrex.

What's the heck? Why double standard?

AMDK is it?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The chinks have gone into most battles against the koreans, mongols, japs, burmese, brits, etc with huge majorities and lost most of the time. There's no reason why their majority in manpower or ships or technology would ensure their victory. Given their past trend, I am expecting our SAF to massacre the chinks. I am already looking forward to claiming my fair share of the booty when we sack Peking and Nanking.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wat u sexpect 2 craim? ...

Gold, silver, money, chink antiques, and maybe a couple of pretty young chinks. Just like what any good soldier should receive for doing his duty in gaining victory for his country.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The chinks have gone into most battles against the koreans, mongols, japs, burmese, brits, etc with huge majorities and lost most of the time. There's no reason why their majority in manpower or ships or technology would ensure their victory. Given their past trend, I am expecting our SAF to massacre the chinks. I am already looking forward to claiming my fair share of the booty when we sack Peking and Nanking.

I can tell you unequivocally, the chinese with all their sabre rattling in the SCS, will be whacked and spanked like a little child by the US NAvy. They can sail the entire PLA navy against the US Pacific fleet and the time a ceasefire will happen is when the US runs out of ammo or the PLA run out of ships that are sunk. Even the lousy RSAF will rack up many destroyed ships and aircraft against the PLAN. They can all be Top Gun instructors after that.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can tell you unequivocally, the chinese with all their sabre rattling in the SCS, will be whacked and spanked like a little child by the US NAvy. They can sail the entire PLA navy against the US Pacific fleet and the time a ceasefire will happen is when the US runs out of ammo or the PLA run out of ships that are sunk. Even the lousy RSAF will rack up many destroyed ships and aircraft against the PLAN. They can all be Top Gun instructors after that.

load of croak,based on the yom kippur war and lebanon war,the americans will have a much much harder time than any other opponent in history,they cant even handle a bunch of terrorists,cave men,talibans u expect the world to take them seriously?the americans arent winning shit without nukes.in this day and age,war is fought by surface to air missiles,land to sea cruise missiles,anti tank guided missiles,ballistic missiles and icbms.not tank battles or naval battles,just like the yom kippur war and lebanon war and vietnam war has shown,SAMs and atgms and cruise missiles will kick the western's ass.besides china has homeground advantage,their defenses will have overwhelming advantage combined with their offense,while america only has their offense and is seperated by 8000km of geography.massing a huge force and logistics over that distance will be extremely costly and expensive......10 times more expensive than Iraq war.which means USA will go bankrupt 10 times as fast.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think there's more able bodied tiongs in the workforce than there is operationally ready NS men.and one tiong is probably stronger than 5 guniang sinkies.and u make it sound as though tiongs are going to stand there and let u slaughter them like lambs. The first thing 10,000 tiongs will do is to riot and storm all the police stations across the island,then use their grabbed firepower to attack the deserted camps and ammo dumps.hdb flats will be used as reinforced bunkers and foxholes,like Stalingrad,the war will be faught block by block,building by building meter by meter.death toll will pile up and SAF will be exhausted by the time the rest of the PLA arrive.all they have to do is mop up the rest of the stragglers.

That is possible, and what you are describing is a 5th column. And the only thing that can stop them is the will of the police and and standby units until the reservists get called up. Unfortunately, I think the PAP leadership, the SPF and the SAF leadership are all too chicken shit to do that. The LI riots do not lend a lot of credence to them. Don't forget that millions of Jews went quietly to their deaths in the concentration camps. Why didn't they fight? Why did they not riot, and instead went like lambs to slaughter? Its not so simple as to just grab weapons from a police station. They must really really think they have no other chance to survive in order to risk their lives to do this. There are many ways to kill 10,000 chinks on the quiet. Go to 3 or 4 workers dorms and u can quietly round up 10,000 chinks for "deportation" but they will never make it to the airport, if u know what I mean. At any one time, including Police, Gurkhas, private security agencies, regular and standby SAF, etc. there are easily over 200,000 armed people in singapore, and that does not even include the heavy weapons like tanks and arty. When you fully mobilize, you will get another 300K or more. It would take a very co-ordinated mob of 10,000 to know the exact location of all the ammo dumps and armouries to get enough weapons and use them proficiently and tactically to pose any real threat at all.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
load of croak,based on the yom kippur war and lebanon war,the americans will have a much much harder time than any other opponent in history,they cant even handle a bunch of terrorists,cave men,talibans u expect the world to take them seriously?the americans arent winning shit without nukes.in this day and age,war is fought by surface to air missiles,land to sea cruise missiles,anti tank guided missiles,ballistic missiles and icbms.not tank battles or naval battles,just like the yom kippur war and lebanon war and vietnam war has shown,SAMs and atgms and cruise missiles will kick the western's ass.besides china has homeground advantage,their defenses will have overwhelming advantage combined with their offense,while america only has their offense and is seperated by 8000km of geography.massing a huge force and logistics over that distance will be extremely costly and expensive......10 times more expensive than Iraq war.which means USA will go bankrupt 10 times as fast.

The Americans are already here. They have no need to move 8000 km anywhere. study the US deployment first before u shoot your mouth. They have fighting men in S Korea, japan, Guam, Hawaii, etc. Plus one or more of their Carrier Battle Groups is always around the pacific. I think close to 40,000 in Japan, 25,000 in S Korea, and the entire 25th LID Tropic Lightning in Hawaii. Mostly the air assets are the ones that will really kill the Chinese. U are still talking about 30 year old wars like Vietnam and Lebanon? Go and get an education. U couldn't fire a pellet at CBG without getting your ass wiped out.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Americans are already here. They have no need to move 8000 km anywhere. study the US deployment first before u shoot your mouth. They have fighting men in S Korea, japan, Guam, Hawaii, etc. Plus one or more of their Carrier Battle Groups is always around the pacific. I think close to 40,000 in Japan, 25,000 in S Korea, and the entire 25th LID Tropic Lightning in Hawaii. Mostly the air assets are the ones that will really kill the Chinese. U are still talking about 30 year old wars like Vietnam and Lebanon? Go and get an education. U couldn't fire a pellet at CBG without getting your ass wiped out.

lol ROFL.u guys think america has alot of allies,the truth is only japan is america's only friend thats cause they are america's bitch dog and they are afraid of retribution for all the war crimes they committed in wwii.koreans hate japs,chinese hates japs and many other countries as well who have suffered under japan's occupational rule in wwii.alot of people will be glad to see the japs crash and burn.