• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SCS War Any Time, Chinese Forces Seized US Navy Spy Probe after SAF Terrex!

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://news.china.com/focus/nanhai/11156618/20161217/30087179.html

http://news.china.com/focus/nanhai/11156618/20161217/30087179_all.html#page_2

美方抗议中国在南海捕获美无人潜航器(图)

用微信扫描二维码
分享至好友和朋友圈
2016-12-17 07:34:49 环球时报 参与评论()人

原标题:美称中国在南海捕获美无人潜航器

【环球时报记者张旺】据路透社16日报道,美国国防部一名官员当天表示,中国海军在南海国际水域捕获一艘美国的无人水下潜航器。

报道称,这名匿名官员表示,事件发生于本月15日的苏比克湾的西北方向。法新社援引该官员的话称,事发地点距离苏比克湾50英里。当时,美国一艘海洋调查船正打算收回这艘无人水下潜航器。

与事件中类似的美军无人潜航器。

法新社引述该美国官员的话说,该航行器属于美国海军,但当时正由平民操作。报道称,事发时正值南海持续紧张之际。该官员表示,该航行器用于监测水的盐度和温度以绘制水文地图。

另据美国之音报道,美方已提出正式外交抗议并要求中国归还水下无人潜航器。

一位不愿意透露姓名的美国国防部官员说,美国海洋测量船“鲍迪奇号”当时在位于菲律宾苏比克湾西北的海域,正准备收回这个水下潜航器。

这名官员说,这个水下潜航器在南中国海海域合法进行军事测量,享受主权豁免保护,上面还有英文字样,明确说明是美国政府财产,不得取走。

相关新闻:美日裔上将再对中国大放厥词:不许中国独霸南海

又是哈里斯!

“不论在南海建起多少基地,我们不会允许一个共享的水域花落独家。”

“能合作的时候我们合作,如果必须要对抗,我们也会做好准备”。

14日,悉尼,罗伊国际政策研究所,美国太平洋司令部司令哈里斯发表演讲,对中国连说狠话。

比如:

中国在南海采取了坚决而积极的态度,美方只有透过维持在该区的军事能力,才可阻止中国,故此将会为“捍卫航行自由”而战。

再比如:

“美国打的第一场战争就是为确保自由航行,这是一条恒久不变的原则,也是美国军队随时准备好去捍卫的原则”。

更吸引媒体眼球的是,他宣布美澳已经达成协议,明年将派F-22战机前往澳大利亚,向地区释放美国存在的强烈信号。

罗伊国际政策研究所国际安全专家格拉汉姆说,这是向中国释放“高压信号”。

对关注南海局势的人来说,不知道哈里斯是谁会显得孤陋寡闻。

美国海军海洋测量船“鲍迪奇”号正在南海海域航行。

这位日裔、大嘴、鹰派将领总是会发表对华强硬言论引外界关注:

比如,他曾说中国在南海的行动是在构筑“沙土的长城”。

还曾说,对中国“要做好今夜开战的准备”。

环环曾经刊发社评,批评这位“让太平洋更加紧张的美太总司令”。

14日,哈里斯还做了一件事,他呼吁美国地区盟友“未来继续信赖美国”,因为“美国持久不变的利益不会在1月20日后改变”。

1月20日是特朗普入主白宫的日子。

哈里斯在悉尼“耍横”后不久,中国外交部发言人耿爽对哈里斯上述言论做出回应。

耿爽说:“中国在南海问题上的立场非常明确,没有改变。当前,在中国和南海有关国家的共同努力下,南海局势正趋于稳定,向好的方向发展。我们希望美方能够恪守在南海主权争议问题上不持立场的承诺,尊重地区国家维护南海地区和平稳定的努力,多做有助于促进南海地区和平稳定的事情”。

更多精彩请点击:新闻排行榜

相关报道:

511096b6-69a0-41e7-88f6-717829a59749.png

57a3ebe9-d1ca-4873-a368-84d458ded0ee.png

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC should capture the entire US Navy ship with all their crews POW.

b65ce0c8-5a3d-4ca1-9022-88dce9a650e9.png

This was how Iran did it when US Navy boats were found in Iranian Waters:

This way feels more KICK than this:

1479962864568SL4_DF19E6A750A729CEC457E4B7ABE4435D.  jpg

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
The unfortunate thing is that the land is infiltrated by the Chinese. You can't stand up and face the bully when he is right inside your homeland. You will self-explode.
If you're referring to Singapore, then in my opinion, if a significant number (let's say, ten thousand) of male PRC citizens living in Singapore ever manage to organize themselves to seriously start some kind of violent civil war within Singapore, there is a good chance that MINDEF will mobilize enough (or maybe even all) Reservists (or the so-called "Operationally-Ready NSmen") to outright massacre them on the streets! :eek:

I doubt the PAP government will ever allow themselves and their cronies to become sitting ducks. :wink:
Because unlike the few hundred disorganized Indian rioters three years ago:
wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Little_India_riot
ten thousand organized male PRC citizens intending to overthrow the PAP government is obviously a much more serious issue. :wink:

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you're referring to Singapore, then in my opinion, if a significant number (let's say, ten thousand) of male PRC citizens living in Singapore ever manage to organize themselves to seriously start some kind of violent civil war within Singapore, there is a good chance that MINDEF will mobilize enough (or maybe even all) Reservists (or the so-called "Operationally-Ready NSmen") to outright massacre them on the streets! :eek:

I doubt the PAP government will ever allow themselves and their cronies to become sitting ducks. :wink:
ten thousand organized male PRC citizens intending to overthrow the PAP government is obviously a much more serious issue. :wink:

lets say u outright massacre 10,000 prcs on the streets,what do u think the other 1.3b will do next?

if China wants to take singapore,singapore will fall without a single shot fired.china will simply line their entire navy off the coast of Singapore,all xi jin ping have to do is give the command,and every single non nuke artillery,cannon,missile and icbm will fire and SG will be obliterated.it will be like armageddon,ten thousand meteors and artilleries and rockets and missiles and rpgs raining from the sky.the next day SG will become pompeii,wiped from the surface of the earth

to simulate what 10,000 artillery would be like u would need a computer with 128 gb ram,2x GTX 1080 gfx card,

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theres a lot of substandard Singos working in China since they aren't good enough to find work here….all Eleven has to do is make sure their work permits develop some sort of problem and they'll be back here. Its harder to send back the mainland chinks since they work here for the shitty jobs and accept 60% less pay.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are naive. If you are Singapore Chinese and 70% of Singaporeans are, you do not have the heart to kill your own kind.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Altogether now!!! HOOT AH!!!

On Monday, China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi warned that Beijing would not allow "any force in the world" to play tough with Beijing over its territorial claims.

In a shot across Trump's bows, Wang said anyone who "tries to sabotage the One China policy or harm China's core interests ... will lift a rock only to crush his own toes."

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
lets say u outright massacre 10,000 prcs on the streets,what do u think the other 1.3b will do next?

if China wants to take singapore,singapore will fall without a single shot fired.china will simply line their entire navy off the coast of Singapore,all xi jin ping have to do is give the command,and every single non nuke artillery,cannon,missile and icbm will fire and SG will be obliterated.
That would be all-out war, and both Japan and Taiwan will certainly get involved, simply because Singapore is a highly important ally; and I've already mentioned (two weeks ago, in another thread) what would happen next:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238144-Terrex-AFV-confiscation-in-HKG-The-Implications-and-Revelations&p=2543373#post2543373
According to:
wikipedia.org/wiki/People's Liberation Army Navy
the PRC has "485" warships (including only one aircraft carrier), whereas the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Air_Self-Defense_Force
has "777" aircraft, more than enough to wipe out the PRC's Navy with "kamikaze" attacks. :wink:

Are the pilots of the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/People's Liberation Army_Air_Force
just as brave as the Japanese "kamikaze" pilots? :confused: :wink:
If they are not, then the East China Sea will be ruled by Japan's:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Maritime_Self-Defense_Force
together with its ally, Taiwan's:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_China_Navy

:wink:

And once again:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?237975-Next-four-years-America-would-not-even-bother-with-Singapore&p=2537763#post2537763
And of course, never underestimate Japan's very own "element of surprise", i.e. the spirit:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Bushido
of their:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai

and their:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamikaze
wikipedia.org/wiki/Banzai_charge

[video=youtube;4crA5cntE8M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4crA5cntE8M[/video]

attachment.php

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are naive. If you are Singapore Chinese and 70% of Singaporeans are, you do not have the heart to kill your own kind.
Please bear in my mind that I'm saying that IF those ten thousand organized male PRC citizens are in the physical act of overthrowing the PAP government on this small island, will the PAP government simply allow themselves and their cronies to become sitting ducks? :wink:

Besides, if it's only ten thousand male PRC citizens armed with knives (and it's unlikely that any of them will have guns, right?) clearly intending to commit murder on the streets, I think just two thousand active malay Regulars (not NSFs, let alone Reservists) would be sufficient to deal with them. :wink:

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lift a rock only to crush one's own toes .... what's the meaning ?

Does it mean that US is so weak in lifting the rock and it will therefore fall on his toes ?

Or does it mean that China is the Rock and it is so heavy that anyone try lifting it up, the Rock will fall on his toes and hurt him instead ?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get it. Ok lah! You can have my Terrex! I plan to give them to you as Christmas present in the first place.

Merry Christmas, Rocky!

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please bear in my mind that I'm saying that IF those ten thousand organized male PRC citizens are in the physical act of overthrowing the PAP government on this small island, will the PAP government simply allow themselves and their cronies to become sitting ducks? :wink:

Besides, if it's only ten thousand male PRC citizens armed with knives (and it's unlikely that any of them will have guns, right?) clearly intending to commit murder on the streets, I think just two thousand active malay Regulars (not NSFs, let alone Reservists) would be sufficient to deal with them. :wink:

Why would PRC citizens commit murder on the streets ? What do they plan to do ? Take over the government ? The Chinese are arrogant, but not stupid. On the other hand, sinkies are straight , but not smart.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Monday, China's Foreign Minister Wang Yi warned that Beijing would not allow "any force in the world" to play tough with Beijing over its territorial claims.

In a shot across Trump's bows, Wang said anyone who "tries to sabotage the One China policy or harm China's core interests ... will lift a rock only to crush his own toes."
Lift a rock only to crush one's own toes .... what's the meaning ?

Does it mean that US is so weak in lifting the rock and it will therefore fall on his toes ?

Or does it mean that China is the Rock and it is so heavy that anyone try lifting it up, the Rock will fall on his toes and hurt him instead ?
In my opinion, I think you're experienced enough to understand that it's all just rhetoric and posturing, right? :wink:
As the saying goes, "actions speak louder than words", so the more important question is whether the PRC government will even dare to hurt Japan, Taiwan, Singapore and the USA in any significant way, right? :wink:
So far, has that happened yet? :wink:

Why would PRC citizens commit murder on the streets ? What do they plan to do ? Take over the government ?
oh, okay, I thought that's what you meant when you said "bully". :o
Because I can't think of any other way the PRC citizens living in Singapore now can bully Sinkies into becoming slaves of the PRC government. :o

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, I think you're experienced enough to understand that it's all just rhetoric and posturing, right? :wink:
As the saying goes, "actions speak louder than words", so the more important question is whether the PRC government will even dare to hurt Japan, Taiwan, Singapore and the USA in any significant way, right? :wink:
So far, has that happened yet? :wink:

oh, okay, I thought that's what you meant when you said "bully". :o
Because I can't think of any other way the PRC citizens living in Singapore now can bully Sinkies into becoming slaves of the PRC government. :o

There are many forms of 'bullying'. There is the economic sanction. There is the psychological bullying through media and hate speeches. There is the blockage of travel and exchanges.There is the confiscation of things belonging to other nations. There is the stamping of claims on territory belonging to unclaimed lands. All these are forms of bullying other than the direct confrontation.

Can we just accept these forms of bullying silently ?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
US is a busy body who cant mind he own business,not only spying on China she is spying on all her allies,the europeans and her own citizens,why cant she stick her busybody nose somewhere it belongs?up her ass?she would need at least 1 million pounds of semtex just to equip every spy satelitte drone camera deployed out there watching u and me and the taliban taking a shit.

Your fellow Chinese dogs would say it's ok for US to spy on others.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many forms of 'bullying'. There is the economic sanction. There is the psychological bullying through media and hate speeches. There is the blockage of travel and exchanges.There is the confiscation of things belonging to other nations. There is the stamping of claims on territory in unclaimed lands. All these are forms of bullying other than the direct confrontation.
Looks like I'm not so bright after all. :o

Can we just accept these forms of bullying silently ?
But in my opinion again, those forms of bullying are not hurtful enough. :o

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like I'm not so bright after all. :o

But in my opinion again, those forms of bullying are not hurtful enough. :o

Not hurtful enough ?!

If you don't bite back when you are touched by a snake, soon you will be swallowed whole. By then, you will be numb to any pain.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not hurtful enough ?!
If you don't bite back when you are touched by a snake...
In my opinion again, it is precisely because the PAP government is "biting back" in various ways (both obvious and not-so-obvious) that the effects of any bullying by the PRC government are being neutralized; therefore, it's like a mini-"Cold War", which I've explained before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238619-Cina-tell-PAP-You-have-broken-HK-s-Law-amp-1-Cina-Policy!&p=2545173#post2545173
All I see are research academics pushing China's line and being obedient lap dogs, trying to bark loudly, etc.

What I want to see are more Chinese senior officials come out and do the barking. So far, all muted.

This shows China has no intention of escalating the issue and merely want their lowly academic lapdogs to stir up a storm in a teacup so as to appease their own citizens.
Yes, I agree, but I would go further and say that even if Xi Jinping himself comes out and does some "barking", it would still not be "escalating the issue", i.e. no physical war would happen, simply because:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238144-Terrex-AFV-confiscation-in-HKG-The-Implications-and-Revelations&p=2540610#post2540610
In my humble opinion, the East Asian "elite" powers that be are just scaremongering the rest of East Asia, in order to test our reaction and also to stress/distress us to prevent/distract us from producing more babies! :wink:
which would reduce the fertility rate of all fertile women, in order to achieve:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_reduction
wikipedia.org/wiki/Optimum_population
in the distant future, when total deaths start to exceed total births year after year, especially within Mainland China:
populationpyramid.net/china

Which is why I strongly suspect that if this results in a court case, the case will drag out over several years, like a mini-"Cold War"! :eek:

Once again, the "hidden" agenda is simply to stress/distress humanity to prevent/distract the current fertile women from producing more babies! :wink:
Also, I suspect that if the PRC government even starts to attempt to physically and financially hurt Singapore in any significant way, Beijing and Shanghai will face the full wrath of Japan! :eek:

Which is why I doubt China will actually dare to significantly hurt Japan and/or any of Japan's allies, such as, and especially, Singapore! :wink:

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion again, it is precisely because the PAP government is "biting back" in various ways (both obvious and not-so-obvious) that the effects of any bullying by the PRC government are being neutralized; therefore, it's like a mini-"Cold War", which I've explained before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238619-Cina-tell-PAP-You-have-broken-HK-s-Law-amp-1-Cina-Policy!&p=2545173#post2545173

Also, I suspect that if the PRC government even starts to attempt to physically and financially hurt Singapore in any significant way, Beijing and Shanghai will face the full wrath of Japan! :eek:

Which is why I doubt China will actually dare to significantly hurt Japan and/or any of Japan's allies, such as, and especially, Singapore! :wink:

There are thousands of PRC Chinese living and working in Singapore. It is unfathomable if China were to confront Singapore directly. After all, we have done nothing to offend the behemoth. Which part of China is hurt by our actions ? Economy ? Social ? People ? Instead, we have gone out of our way to appease the situation, seeking to appeal to the reason of law , but as a sovereign nation, we never ever need to kowtow to them.

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.rt.com/usa/370559-china-us-drone-sea/

Beijing seizes US underwater drone in South China Sea

Published time: 16 Dec, 2016 16:26
Edited time: 16 Dec, 2016 17:46
Get short URL
FILE PHOTO: A Chinese navy frigate © Martin Petty
FILE PHOTO: A Chinese navy frigate © Martin Petty / Reuters
A Chinese navy warship seized an underwater drone deployed by an American oceanographic vessel in international waters.

The mission of the survey ship, USS Bowditch, had been sampling and data collection of surface, midwater and ocean floor measurements.
Read more
Chinese dredging vessels are purportedly seen in the waters around Mischief Reef in the disputed Spratly Islands in the South China Sea. File photo. © U.S. Navy US ‘ready to confront’ Beijing over South China Sea, as satellite photos show ‘militarization’

The Bowditch was sailing about 100 miles off the port at Subic Bay when the incident happened. The survey ship had stopped to pick up two underwater drones when a Chinese naval ship that had been shadowing the Bowditch put a small boat into the water. The small boast came up alongside and the Chinese crew took one of the drones.

The United States is calling for the return of the drone, which was seized in the South China Sea on Thursday, according to Reuters.

Bowditch received no answer from the Chinese on the radio when it said the drones American property, according to US defense officials. The survey ship was about to retrieve the drone before it was captured.

US oceanographic research vessels are often followed by the Chinese on the assumption they are spying.

The Pentagon has confirmed the information first reported by Reuters.

Washington has committed to beefing up its military presence in the region and has been conducting stepped-up naval patrols and exercises in the South China Sea, which is adjacent to the Chinese mainland and key military bases on Hainan Island.

The US Navy insists on its right to operate throughout the area, including waters close to China’s new outposts. It has carried out three so-called ‘Freedom of Navigation Operations’ (FONOPs), sending warships within the 12-nauticial mile territorial limits of islands claimed by China.

Beijing has strongly criticized such missions.

A US think tank says recent satellite images appear to show that China has installed anti-aircraft and anti-missile weapons on its man-made islands in the South China Sea.

In a report released on Wednesday, the Center for International and Strategic Studies said the anti-aircraft guns and weapons designed to guard against missile attack have been placed on all seven of China’s newly created islands.

The outposts were built in recent years by piling sand on top of coral reefs followed by construction of military grade, 3,000 meter (10,000 foot) airstrips, barracks, lighthouse radar stations and other infrastructure.

The think tank based its conclusion on satellite images taken in mid-to-late November.

In September the Pentagon said it wanted to “sharpen its military edge” in Asia Pacific.

Defense Secretary Ashton Carter said the Pentagon will focus efforts on modernizing its military capabilities in the region including Air Force modernization of the KC-46A tanker, B-21 bomber and F-35 joint strike fighter.

Military Times said the defense agency plans to invest in undersea drones and advanced torpedoes.

China has been critical of the US expansion in the region. In early September the Chinese Defense Ministry warned the US against deploying the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense system in South Korea.

China also warned Tokyo against “playing with fire” and joining US-led naval “patrols” and in the South China Sea, after Tokyo announced plans to increase joint military activities with the US to counter Chinese dominance earlier in September.

The US has military bases in at least 74 countries worldwide, including a number of facilities in Asia Pacific. Japan, the Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, and Guam all host American military bases, while US military personnel is also deployed in Thailand.