• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal Appreciation Thread

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
incense.jpg

Escher is on leave

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam sent him to the dishwasher and he du lan, throw tantrum say don't want to come back :biggrin:

Hello, hello! You all really no give screwbye face rite? Read the thread title. Any thing not screwbye related is not allow in this thread! KNN, really no give faeces to screwbye. later screwbye not happy, how?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello, hello! You all really no give screwbye face rite? Read the thread title. Any thing not screwbye related is not allow in this thread! KNN, really no give faeces to screwbye. later screwbye not happy, how?

Fuck screw ball. Ask him to sue me lah!

jw5

Loyal
Jialat liao. That needy overbearing control freakish motherfucking bastard will now feel left out that the appreciation thread doesn't mention him.

That needy whiny fucktard will now start 10 derogatory threads per day to insult every aspect of your lifestyle, posting style and acquaintances.

Cham liao knn, his workplace and family don't allow him to dominate, so he will have to come here and dominate. We are all in deep shit now. :eek:

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah so early you predict liao.....you must be those eagerly waiting for GE16 :biggrin:
But i can't vote. Sinkieland is like a hotel to me and so i am a tourist. :biggrin: Just want a different nation to win it. Holland, Germany, Brazil are reliable and can tong until at least the Quarter Finals....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jialat liao. That needy overbearing control freakish motherfucking bastard will now feel left out that the appreciation thread doesn't mention him.

That needy whiny fucktard will now start 10 derogatory threads per day to insult every aspect of your lifestyle, posting style and acquaintances.

Cham liao knn, his workplace and family don't allow him to dominate, so he will have to come here and dominate. We are all in deep shit now. :eek:

Ask him to sue me lah!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But i can't vote. Sinkieland is like a hotel to me and so i am a tourist. :biggrin: Just want a different nation to win it. Holland, Germany, Brazil are reliable and can tong until at least the Quarter Finals....

4 seasons is a long time in football....
Kns so early you start predicting liao

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goes to my point. Too close. As I said, your view does not carry much weight. It's like asking your neighbour's wife about her husband. Too much of love involved.

I only realised what was going on sometime back. You live and learn.

Such condescending piece on social etiquette. Oh that bugger joetys now owes me big time. Last time, he maxed his plastic, I had to do him SOS in Poseidon. Does that make him my sycophant? :rolleyes:

What a u-turn, as awhile back the protagonist was singing praises on joetys and thailand thread. Wonder what got his goat since?

jw5

Loyal
Your daughter's slutty views do not carry much weight, But her cunt is heavy with cum. Tell her not to fuck too much, fucking humbug.

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

Goes to my point. Too close. As I said, your view does not carry much weight. It's like asking your neighbour's wife about her husband. Too much of love involved.

jw5

Loyal

When did you realise that your wife was fucking an angmo behind your back? And that your daughter is a slut and your son is a gaybitch?

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Give face got free cheeseburger? At least Joetys gave me 699 points for all my clones :biggrin:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kong simi lan jiao wei

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such condescending piece on social etiquette. Oh that bugger joetys now owes me big time. Last time, he maxed his plastic, I had to do him SOS in Poseidon. Does that make him my sycophant? :rolleyes:

What a u-turn, as awhile back the protagonist was singing praises on joetys and thailand thread. Wonder what got his goat since?

moral of the story: all must go dutch, alamaking-style. oranjé rules despite the loss. this is the imperial edict from scroobal, and we all must obey. no questions asked. hear ye, hear ye! :o

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
when he doth speaketh it be not just hear ye hear ye but also fear ye fear ye.

moral of the story: all must go dutch, alamaking-style. oranjé rules despite the loss. this is the imperial edict from scroobal, and we all must obey. no questions asked. hear ye, hear ye! :o