• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal Appreciation Thread

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
As you have accepted Joe's hospitality, I did expect the show of support. Nothing is free in life. You probably have little idea what is going and that I did expect that.

Just see who have been showing his support and then work it out. Every now and then the bullies have to be flushed out. You can plead ignorance and that's fine, these are difficult to grasp.

Then again having accepted the hospitality, would one expect anything else.

One can safely say circa 95% here can make an honest comment but not those who obliged because their identity is known and friendships made.

Beats me why Scroo resorted to latest personal vendetta threads, which tantamounts to baiting. If Scroo's irked by his lifestyle posts and fraternity amongst forummers, surely he can disagree (and yell)?

Pity, why stoop so low in contrast with his other non-personal and insightful posts?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
maybe not...but as long as he thinks he has it then he not happy when he feels its taken away from him . People listen and relate more to joetys than to him. Perhaps that bothers him....again who knows.

The mic is never on him at all..what is there to snatch or grabbed?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..did expect the show of support. Nothing is free in life. You probably have little idea what is going and that I did expect that.
Just see who have been showing his support and then work it out. Every now and then the bullies have to be flushed out. You can plead ignorance and that's fine, these are difficult to grasp.
Then again having accepted the hospitality, would one expect anything else.
One can safely say circa 95% here can make an honest comment but not those who obliged because their identity is known and friendships made.
On fraternising, pls get your facts right: I more than picked up the tab in Thailand and Sg too. And I don't have to do statutory declaration to back this up.:rolleyes: Neither have I shunned with detached view from his obvious red stand on things thai.

Wisdom's not lost on me regarding the armies of clones here (and even sam's not discouraging this). But on your beef with purported bullies, I have no part in any concerted actions and flaming. A given and harsh reality in forums, what with all sorts of odd balls come on to stage to play their alter egos (which maybe diff from real persona). But maybe hard for you to even grasp this

Last edited:

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better to reason with a retarded pig than to reason with this skunk faggot.

On fraternising, pls get your facts right: I more than picked up the tab in Thailand and Sg too. And I don't have to do statutory declaration to back this up.:rolleyes: Neither have I shunned with detached view from his obvious red stand on things thai.

Wisdom's not lost on me regarding the armies of clones here (and even sam's not discouraging this). But on your beef with purported bullies, I have no part in any concerted actions and flaming. A given and harsh reality in forums, what with all sorts of odd balls come on to stage to play their alter egos (which maybe diff from real persona).

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cham lah, I also pick up the tab sometimes, am I buying friendship too? :(:(:(:(

Fuck it, next time I let Joetsy pay for my wagyu grade 12, I'll make sure he pays for my "genuine" friendship :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wagyu-photo-top-3.jpg

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better to reason with a retarded pig than to reason with this skunk faggot.
Character assasination, I even claimed VAT on some expense bills! :cool: Just being rational without resorting to false accusations. But maybe I shd extend some joy to others (who are envious) too.