• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal Appreciation Thread

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is a big problem for him though. Seems like someone has overshadowed him not only in the forum but he actually proves it in real life too after all super elite screwball did not post his lambos/ferraris and many expensive bottles of wine and meals at super expensive and top of the line restaurants never mind the food because he is humble.

Got lah. He tried to tell everyone he is very rich, can just fly to San Jose in USA just to accompany his friend. In the end, no one gives a hoot about it :biggrin:

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how to get annoyed with him like that......he has done well for me.....i had some cityspring shares and also took up the rights at 39 cents circa Aug 2011. I should buy him drinks now that cityspring is around the 50 cents mark ( no pun intended ).

Your money let me invest in my soccer punting, I guarantee you achieve 69% profit overnight. No need wait 3 years :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
when we have a drink with scroo....shall we invite joe ?

moreover, he's the chairman of the audit committee, and he must have drilled in some solid financial jurisprudence. for temasek to invest so much in the trust, it must be good. let's give him a tiger when we all meet in geylang with gd to check out the next hot imported ft cunt. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Got lah. He tried to tell everyone he is very rich, can just fly to San Jose in USA just to accompany his friend. In the end, no one gives a hoot about it :biggrin:

That's not true. I was very impressed and full of admiration and I'm sure many others wish they could have a taste of the best that Silicon Valley has to offer.

Add to that the fact that one of his friends was disabled and it shows what a caring person Scroobal is. I wouldn't bother going out with someone in a wheelchair. It's far too much trouble.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Beats me why Scroo resorted to latest personal vendetta threads, which tantamounts to baiting. If Scroo's irked by his lifestyle posts and fraternity amongst forummers, surely he can disagree (and yell)?

Pity, why stoop so low in contrast with his other non-personal and insightful posts?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes i envy him too....full of the milk of human kindness.

That's not true. I was very impressed and full of admiration and I'm sure many others wish they could have a taste of the best that Silicon Valley has to offer.

Add to that the fact that one of his friends was disabled and it shows what a caring person Scroobal is. I wouldn't bother going out with someone in a wheelchair. It's far too much trouble.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
mebbe he felt the spotlight was not on him any longer .....or the microphone was grabbed from him....who knows?

Beats me why Scroo resorted to latest personal vendetta threads, which tantamounts to baiting. If Scroo's irked by his lifestyle posts and fraternity amongst forummers, surely he can disagree (and yell)?

Pity, why stoop so low in contrast with his other non-personal and insightful posts?