• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal Appreciation Thread

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal is one of my favorite members. He brings out the worst in everyone else. Three cheers for Scroobal.

is screwball as rich as u. can ask him invest in my bizneesss. my bizness is give).00001% intrest but can purchase UNLIMITED stock! very goood deal give me money now!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i went to search for the list of sinkie behaviour and this is what i find to be the most suitable for a sinkie low life like screwbol:

2. A sinkie is one who who goes all out to smear others with lies when they hear something from the source that they do not like

4. A sinkie is one who earns a living by licking his master's ( PAP) ball and do works that destroy others integrity.

6. A sinkie is one who cannot stand the success of others and try ways and means to talk and insult others down even if those are his friends.

7. A sinkie is always jealous of the success of others because it means their own ego is threatened.

21.Sinkies love to treat others as their minions and will leash out orders and control to others whenever he pleased. SInkie has no respect for others and only use others for their self-serving beliefs and benefits by treating them as their minions.

23.Sinkies have an attitude of telling the world how good they are but in fact they are just a piece of worthless sinkie shit, plus insult others to make themselves look good.

pls add on if you may.

jw5

Loyal
Yes Parents. Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) parents gave him a really fucked up upbringing.
Turned out to be a manipulative motherfucker.
Problem is the children will probably be the same.
Do you think it's better if they die young, if they turn out to be as manipulative and vindictive as the father?

Gay and Pink brilliance. Parents. Get your children to learn from this cunt. Read his posts. And send them them into public toilets for enlightenment.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes Parents. Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) parents gave him a really fucked up upbringing.
Turned out to be a manipulative motherfucker.
Problem is the children will probably be the same.
Do you think it's better if they die young, if they turn out to be as manipulative and vindictive as the father?

Parents! Listen to Jenny Wee the cunt. You want your son to become a sinkie thai groupie boy?......LO........LOL

jw5

Loyal
Wouldn't it be better for the world if Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) children die before they can go around manipulating others?

That would save the world a lot of trouble.

Parents! Listen to Jenny Wee the cunt. You want your son to become a sinkie thai groupie boy?......LO........LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wouldn't it be better for the world if Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) children die before they can go around manipulating others?

That would save the world a lot of trouble.

Lame. Must be something about your tiny dick. Your arse is in a different class altogether! Hard and tight. The way thai gay degenerates love it!......LO.......LOL.

jw5

Loyal
It's sad for the mother, but it is definitely better for the world if they die. The father likes to talk about cocksucking and arseholes too much, perhaps he gets too much arse fucking from the worldly people he has dealt with. :(

Lame. Must be something about your tiny dick. Your arse is in a different class altogether! Hard and tight. The way thai gay degenerates love it!......LO.......LOL.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's sad for the mother, but it is definitely better for the world if they die. The father likes to talk about cocksucking and arseholes too much, perhaps he gets too much arse fucking from the worldly people he has dealt with. :(

Bye bye for the day vindictive gay bitch. I going for some sex. You know what is a vagina, don't you? It's not the same as that tube of yours that expels waste products from your body. Use it as God or Mother Nature intended it be. Woooooowaaaaahahahahahhaha. Fucking gay.

jw5

Loyal
Bye Bye Motherfucking Cheebyekia Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal).

Please don't be upset at the arse fucking you get regularly. It is for your family's future, even though it's better for the world if your whole family does not have a future.

Bye bye for the day vindictive gay bitch. I going for some sex. You know what is a vagina, don't you? It's not the same as that tube of yours that expels waste products from your body. Use it as God or Mother Nature intended it be.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

This thread is to commemorate Scroobal for his excellent contributions to this forum, I would like to thank him for.....

1) ...being a gentleman, he praised/condems forummers without any biasness
2) ...being a perfect guy, everybody's view is wrong except him, he is immaculate, simply divine
3) ...being a mentor, he teaches and discipline his fellow doggies well
4) ...being a political motivator, apparently his political views are more BS than GMS
5) and lastly.... my personal favourite, for being a gong cheebye on his views on World Cup thread.

Thank you Scroobal :smile:

Others please contribute, must support him, if not he will be very sour :p:p:p:p

(okok, I broke my promise of not starting a thread here anymore, but this thread is well worth it) :smile:
Every cuntface needs a peekture. :biggrin:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg
Just updating this thread because his photo no longer appears on that old website in both the above posts. :p

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?225756-How-the-handsome-Mark-Andrew-Yeo-has-aged-gracefully-from-45-(2008)-to-52-(2015)
45 years old in 2008:

attachment.php

From page 27 of the pdf file: http://libapps2.nus.edu.sg/nus_hlc/annrep/cit12008.pdf
46 years old in 2009:

attachment.php

From page 18 of the pdf file: http://libapps2.nus.edu.sg/nus_hlc/annrep/cit12009.pdf
47 years old in 2010:

attachment.php

From page 32 of the pdf file: http://libapps2.nus.edu.sg/nus_hlc/annrep/cit12010.pdf
48 years old in 2011:

attachment.php

From page 25 of the pdf file: http://libapps2.nus.edu.sg/nus_hlc/annrep/cit22011.pdf
49 years old in 2012:

attachment.php

From page 23 of the pdf file: http://libapps2.nus.edu.sg/nus_hlc/annrep/cit12012.pdf
50 years old in 2013:

attachment.php

From page 26 of the pdf file: http://libapps2.nus.edu.sg/nus_hlc/annrep/cit12013.pdf
51 years old in 2014:

attachment.php

From page 23 of the pdf file: http://libapps2.nus.edu.sg/nus_hlc/annrep/cit12014.pdf

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bye Bye Motherfucking Cheebyekia Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal).

Please don't be upset at the arse fucking you get regularly. It is for your family's future, even though it's better for the world if your whole family does not have a future.

go give bangla fuck lah, moron.