• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scroobal Appreciation Thread

KNNBSCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cham lah, I also pick up the tab sometimes, am I buying friendship too? :(:(:(:(

Fuck it, next time I let Joetsy pay for my wagyu grade 12, I'll make sure he pays for my "genuine" friendship :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Knn....All I got was a hamburger. Not even the cheese :o

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal's microphone is his diseased cock. ThickFaceBlackHeart (also known as J-Pros) snatched it to suck. :wink:

Poor Kurt Tay....that's how your brain caught scroophilis? Most of us winced every time scroobal's dick for bait have you eagerly clamping your mouth over.

NWYSlXWM64QYMM9XhHsDw-apgiaOlxFFHt04ztLtmrM-IRnnbVLNhLDGBpKzPBGs8gNKeG2jGcSfQgq2ugs0OQ=w426-h320-n

jw5

Loyal
Did Kurt get scroophilis? Poor sod.

J-Pros must have caught it too, from sucking Scroobal's cock every week. Or you and your cockksucking buddy may have caught it from the buttfucking you get from the Arabs.

LOL .................... LOL

Poor Kurt....that's how your brain caught scroophilis? Most of us winced every time scroobal's dick for bait have you eagerly clamping your mouth over.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accepting hospitality does not confine only one party picking the tab. The decent thing to do is to split or to take turns. Once you break bread with someone there is more likely be an element of bias and loyalty. So your views means a lot to him but not necessarily to others. Especially when the usual clones are front and centre supporting him and others are not.

I am aware you are not involved. No issues there.

On fraternising, pls get your facts right: I more than picked up the tab in Thailand and Sg too. And I don't have to do statutory declaration to back this up.:rolleyes: Neither have I shunned with detached view from his obvious red stand on things thai.

Wisdom's not lost on me regarding the armies of clones here (and even sam's not discouraging this). But on your beef with purported bullies, I have no part in any concerted actions and flaming. A given and harsh reality in forums, what with all sorts of odd balls come on to stage to play their alter egos (which maybe diff from real persona).

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) daughter is a world class cocksucker. At her young adult age, she should be advised to suck less cocks.

If this doesn't get the manipulative motherfucker coming here in his real capacity and not using clones, nothing ever will. :wink:

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accepting hospitality does not confine only one party picking the tab. The decent thing to do is to split or to take turns. Once you break bread with someone there is more likely be an element of bias and loyalty. So your views means a lot to him but not necessarily to others. Especially when the usual clones are front and centre supporting him and others are not.

I am aware you are not involved. No issues there.

Food for thought. We go "dutch" here. It is always hard to demonize someone you know personally, flaws and all apparent.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's not get melodramatic and disingenuous at the same time. I said hospitality. No whee did I suggest you are free loading. Your view carries little weight to others but you would feel more comfortable facing him the next time you meet. You have done your part. You are as independent and neutral as Ho Ching is to the PM.

So let's not get overboard with allegations of character assassination. You just have to look at the list of posting and you can figure out which independent person has come out in support.

Character assasination, I even claimed VAT on some expense bills! :cool: Just being rational without resorting to false accusations. But maybe I shd extend some joy to others (who are envious) too.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal)

You are the most independent and smartest person here. Nobody beats you. It's just that you and your family get abused whenever you make derogatory posts. So that must make you the most independent and smartest and the world champion in this forum.

Oh and bytheway, your daughter sucks too many cocks for her own good.

Let's not get melodramatic and disingenuous at the same time. I said hospitality. No whee did I suggest you are free loading. Your view carries little weight to others but you would feel more comfortable facing him the next time you meet. You have done your part. You are as independent and neutral as Ho Ching is to the PM.

So let's not get overboard with allegations of character assassination. You just have to look at the list of posting and you can figure out which independent person has come out in support.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Something I can recall. The Nassim Jade debacle. White Paper. LKY defending his familee. In Parliament. Ho Ching quoted by Prostitute Times. Chinese idiom. "You do good you will still get cheebye mothed." Or something to that effect.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng (aka Scroobal)

You are the most independent and smartest person here. Nobody beats you. It's just that you and your family get abused whenever you make derogatory posts. So that must make you the most independent and smartest and the world champion in this forum.

Oh and bytheway, your daughter sucks too many cocks for her own good.

Gay and Pink brilliance. Parents. Get your children to learn from this cunt. Read his posts. And send them them into public toilets for enlightenment.

jw5

Loyal
Yes Parents. Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Ch$ng's (aka Scroobal) parents gave him a really fucked up upbringing.
Turned out to be a manipulative motherfucker.
Problem is the children will probably be the same.
Do you think it's better if they die young, if they turn out to be as manipulative and vindictive as the father?

Gay and Pink brilliance. Parents. Get your children to learn from this cunt. Read his posts. And send them them into public toilets for enlightenment.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such condescending piece on social etiquette. Oh that bugger joetys now owes me big time. Last time, he maxed his plastic, I had to do him SOS in Poseidon. Does that make him my sycophant? :rolleyes:

What a u-turn, as awhile back the protagonist was singing praises on joetys and thailand thread. Wonder what got his goat since?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
What a u-turn, as awhile back the protagonist was singing praises on joetys and thailand thread. Wonder what got his goat since?

There's only one word to describe this type of behaviour: MANIPULATIVE.

The cause is usually bad upbringing.