• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw a disgusting sight this Sat morning!

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was having my usual Sat morn kopi at my favorite kopithiam when I noticed two Indian girls playing nearby. They look about 4-5 years old, look like sisters, don't look local - I mean do local kids play with birds and pigeons nowadays? They look quite well dressed so I really didn't think much about it. I went back to my papers when I noticed one of the girls at the table next to mine. The table was empty but has left-over food from the previous patron. To my horror, the little girl started digging into the remnants. I shouted at her and she was shocked and moved away. Her sister then came to get her and they went back to their play area. Later a Indian man carrying groceries came by and they went off. Now the family does not look in any way poor and destitute. I have been to India before so I see this over there. Now seeing this over here really strike me! Are we going to see more and more of these kind of shocking behavior from now on?

Erection69Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was having my usual Sat morn kopi at my favorite kopithiam when I noticed two Indian girls playing nearby. They look about 4-5 years old, look like sisters, don't look local - I mean do local kids play with birds and pigeons nowadays? They look quite well dressed so I really didn't think much about it. I went back to my papers when I noticed one of the girls at the table next to mine. The table was empty but has left-over food from the previous patron. To my horror, the little girl started digging into the remnants. I shouted at her and she was shocked and moved away. Her sister then came to get her and they went back to their play area. Later a Indian man carrying groceries came by and they went off. Now the family does not look in any way poor and destitute. I have been to India before so I see this over there. Now seeing this over here really strike me! Are we going to see more and more of these kind of shocking behavior from now on?

You sure you did not made this up? :biggrin:

Next time a picture will solve this problem.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PRC Chinese do that too ...children and adults.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
singaporean uncle also did that too.

he went around hawker center and dig into the leftover from previous sinkie food waster.

singaporeans will not know how hard it is for farmers to toil under the sun and grow food so that sinkie spoilt brats can have a meal.

why your mother never teach you not to waste food?

when you waste food you are feeding the crows.

you know unhygenic it is?

Last edited:

ChannelG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could it be that they were earlier having breakfast at that table with their parents who left for marketing. After playing around they were returning to complete their food. Benefit of doubts to be given unless you have seen other guys leaving the same table after their meal with the left over foods. Just guessing.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes and Chin Cheong Chinaman peeing into bottles in restaurant too....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i have seen elderly "patrons" finishing the remnants and left-overs in McD...
is life getting that bad?
many elderly folks have no place to go or hide
you find many in the afternoons at McD

iconchia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could it be that they were earlier having breakfast at that table with their parents who left for marketing. After playing around they were returning to complete their food. Benefit of doubts to be given unless you have seen other guys leaving the same table after their meal with the left over foods. Just guessing.

Hahaha, that's possible too. It will be such a big 'wu long' for TS if that's the case.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what's wrong with recycling food ?

this kind of thing happening in Greece and Spain liao mah.................

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
To my horror, the little girl started digging into the remnants. I shouted at her and she was shocked and moved away.

Take a pic with your phone next time and post here lah.

You shout at her, if it moves your heart by what happen, you should buy the little girl a roti prata.:smile:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro enterprise2,

urine, m&d, shit all do this. why? cos times are tough. so pls pity them and if you can help in any charitable way, pls do so.

Dont make fun of unfortunate people.

DorkVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
........ The table was empty but has left-over food from the previous patron. To my horror, the little girl started digging into the remnants. I shouted at her and she was shocked and moved away. Her sister then came to get her and they went back to their play area. Later a Indian man carrying groceries came by and they went off. Now the family does not look in any way poor and destitute.

Why did you shout at her? Is she related to you? Did she commit some kind of offence or did something wrong?

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro enterprise2,

urine, m&d, shit all do this. why? cos times are tough. so pls pity them and if you can help in any charitable way, pls do so.

Dont make fun of unfortunate people.

As mentioned before, the girls and family don't look poor and destitute and the father was shopping for groceries.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok fair enough, thats your view but seriously, if u see something pitiable, pls dont make fun.
we are all here to help others or at least to show empathy.

If I see a little girl picking up scraps from a table, if they are not destitute then it cld be cos they dont know any better, then I will try to shoo them off, or at the very least, pray in my heart from them to progress and become better But I wont make fun of them, be it urine, m&d or shit.

karma is a bitch

As mentioned before, the girls and family don't look poor and destitute and the father was shopping for groceries.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok what go green zero wastage.
Only sad if they are doing this out of need.
With 6.9 million coming, pap govt will have a campaign to promote Freeganism to poor sinkies.