• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i bump into an ex jc classmate just now after after my sat work in office and had quick lunch and coffee with her....

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
long time never see her and she suddenly from introvert tom boy plump plump girl become so feminine and fit looking. i asked her what cause her to change. she said must be feminine, fit, and friendly to attract high value men and also strive to be well spoken because it is a subtle thing that high value men love and that means she can be brought around his circle and not be embarrassing to him

woman really change.say change will change. scary

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
long time never see her and she suddenly from introvert tom boy plump plump girl become so feminine and fit looking. i asked her what cause her to change. she said must be feminine, fit, and friendly to attract high value men and also strive to be well spoken because it is a subtle thing that high value men love and that means she can be brought around his circle and not be embarrassing to him woman really change. say change will change. scary
Women have make-up, permed long hair and pretty dresses to beautify themselves.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
long time never see her and she suddenly from introvert tom boy plump plump girl become so feminine and fit looking. i asked her what cause her to change. she said must be feminine, fit, and friendly to attract high value men and also strive to be well spoken because it is a subtle thing that high value men love and that means she can be brought around his circle and not be embarrassing to him

woman really change.say change will change. scary

If you are BBFA… you also can change….. ha ha ha