• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saw a disgusting sight this Sat morning!

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
children are like that lah.no need make things difficult for them.
kids usually do not know what they are doing.brain still not develops

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can take an Indian out of India, but you can't take the India out of him.
They are always looking out for freebies, any freebie.

Was having my usual Sat morn kopi at my favorite kopithiam when I noticed two Indian girls playing nearby. They look about 4-5 years old, look like sisters, don't look local - I mean do local kids play with birds and pigeons nowadays? They look quite well dressed so I really didn't think much about it. I went back to my papers when I noticed one of the girls at the table next to mine. The table was empty but has left-over food from the previous patron. To my horror, the little girl started digging into the remnants. I shouted at her and she was shocked and moved away. Her sister then came to get her and they went back to their play area. Later a Indian man carrying groceries came by and they went off. Now the family does not look in any way poor and destitute. I have been to India before so I see this over there. Now seeing this over here really strike me! Are we going to see more and more of these kind of shocking behavior from now on?

Last edited:

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senior Serangoon Gardens residents can testify to this story.

About 20 years ago I used to frequent Serangoon Gardens market/hawker centre and Chomp Chomp eating outlet. There used to be a Chinese guy, in his fifties with a far-off look in his face, hanging out at these 2 places. The moment someone finishes his/her food and vacates the table, he will quickly settle himself in front of the leftovers and finish off the food. At first I thought he was a destitute but later I heard from the hawkers there that he owned a large house near the old Serangoon Gardens CC. Some hawkers would even scold him and called him seow. Now I found out that 3 terrace houses have come up at the site of his old house. I wonder what had happened to him?