• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samster's gathering

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is, to put it in the simplest term, a really bad idea. In any case, I doubt many will want to attend this gathering.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey taxi driver! How about I sponsor u a trip to Perth to come and meet me for Kopi?

All I need is your address so that my lawyers can send you the details and arrange the business class ticket.

Then again, that knock on the door might be my bangla friends with parangs...

hi,anyone want to go for a gathering at a haunt in Orchard this Saturday? Exact location to be disclosed later. sincerely, krafty

UseYourBrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get Real! Go Get a Real Life, Go Join RC Lah and every week can sweep HDB void deck...or join PA...join line dancing Hahahaha. You guys really got nothing to do is it

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoa! a suggested outing can sound so complicated one! please lah,what ISD, this and that? may i say something that is the trick: don't think so complicated lah! looking at my nick and avatar give pple the thought of me being crafty,i think your mind is easily fucked by others!:rolleyes:

No doubt, years ago, i think that I was almost recruited by them,most likely ISD. Until...here comes the same old story again,remember the HO guy from Singapore Technologies,how with his father's backing screwed me up!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will drop by this year if time permit,will call on you! I was at burswood last july and contributed some money to their...perhaps the auto-sliding doors at the entrance.:biggrin:

Hey taxi driver! How about I sponsor u a trip to Perth to come and meet me for Kopi?

All I need is your address so that my lawyers can send you the details and arrange the business class ticket.

Then again, that knock on the door might be my bangla friends with parangs...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a scheme from the govt to wipe out all the voice of the anti govt in the forum.

jw5

Loyal
yes, big mistake. especially if there is a female involved. thats how bob sim went mad with jealousy causing the forum to be flooded with spam.

i also recalled someone at some meeting asked / forced those who were there to reveal their nicks and then something happened. cant really remember what.
Who was the female involved at that time?

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remembered it was year 2001 and I went for the sammyboy meeting. It was really kind of fun as many bros were there. We met up at this Raffles Place old market road side for food and satay. After that we go for a beer at one of the pub. All go on dutch.

After that, if I didnt remember wrongly, got this bro I think his nick is called KaiXin(if this bro is still the same as this bro KaiXin1), he suggested we all go to Geylang as he said it is more exciting then drinking beer and playing pools in the pub. Got this bro he also agreed, then most of them I think 95% of the bros followed KaiXin to Geylang for exciting programs. I didnt join them, but went home after the beer.

Got this indian bros there also. He is very funny guy too. Share a lot of jokes with us and not mistaken, I think he work in the HDB as some technical guy.

Really missed that bunch of fellows, as I remembered they are very fun and easy going people. I didnt know now it changed so much. Really missed them!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Please don't.
There are some people in this forum who will be able to tell you what a big mistake it is to meet and try to be "friends".
If they don't tell you, you can ask Scroobal for the story.

Wow, sounds very scary. What actually happened to Scroobal? :(
He is a pretty decent chap.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW5 is right. The wars that has been going on for the last few years in the previous SBF and this is one is due to 4 idiots who decided to meet in real life. We are now paying the price.

They had a falling out and their names were revealed. The 4 are
1) Chia Ti Lik
2) Ng E-Jay
3) Jaslyn Go
4) Bob Sim - Leetahbar

The situation became fiery as the sexual trysts, inclinations were made public. One of them who was well known for field reports on geylang written using the format of his previous employer DBS Vickers market report for novelty has been stored by another idiot who is literally blackmailing him. His employer has been informed on 2 occasions and his email disrupted.

These guys then began banning other via Delphi and Sam had to create any site and since they have no clout, they stopped using their real identity.

Why do you think that I deleted Bob Sim posts when I was moderator.

Don't reveal your identity or meet. Its not worth the angst. We are also don't need any more idiots wanting to be freedom fighters after their identity is revealed.

Wow, sounds very scary. What actually happened to Scroobal? :(
He is a pretty decent chap.

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW5 is right. The wars that has been going on for the last few years in the previous SBF and this is one is due to 4 idiots who decided to meet in real life. We are now paying the price.

1) Chia Ti Lik
2) Ng E-Jay
3) Jaslyn Go
4) Bob Sim - Leetahbar

The situation became fiery as the sexual trysts, inclinations were made public. One of them who was well known for field reports on geylang written using the format of his previous employer DBS Vickers market report for novelty has been stored by another idiot who is literally blackmailing him. His employer has been informed on 2 occasions and his email disrupted.

These guys then began banning other via Delphi and Sam had to create any site and since they have no clout, they stopped using their real identity.

Don't reveal your identity or meet. Its not worth the angst. We are also don't need any more idiots wanting to be freedom fighters after their identity is revealed.

Kinda sad. In the past it was not like that during the time using the delphiforums. All the bros come out and meet for a drink and play pools then proceeded to Geylang.

I think all the good fun and jokes were all gone. And it is replaced by those assholes who wanted to be freedom fighters and fight the PAP.

Sammyboy motto here is, "Make Love Not War!"

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Bob

Nothing can beat the laughter we all had when you hid under the bed while your mum and dad had to stop the forummer smashing you to bits. After all the brave talk, its your elderly dad that had to save you. Looks like you never learnt that lesson. That forummer managed to trace you to your home and nearly bashed you.

I am sure no one in this forum who is familiar with you will be surprised if you are found with your throat slit from ear to ear in the stairway of your home. The police would have hard time finding the culprit as you have offended so many people so many times. The damage that you have caused and the lifes that you have made a misery of, I am sure we are all surprised that nothing worse has happened thus far. I recall the time when your gang and you badgered and terrorised others in the forum.

For some reason, I got this funny feeling that no one including your parents will respond when they hear your screams from the stairway.

Kinda sad. In the past it was not like that during the time using the delphiforums. All the bros come out and meet for a drink and play pools then proceeded to Geylang.

I think all the good fun and jokes were all gone. And it is replaced by those assholes who wanted to be freedom fighters and fight the PAP.

Sammyboy motto here is, "Make Love Not War!"

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow, didn't really have an idea how it got this messy until now.

Thanks for keeping this forum clean of that idiot's posts.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'd much prefer hearing him squeal like a pig about to be killed as his extremities are sliced off one by one before slowly flailing off his skin to feed to a hungry pack of dogs.

Ahhhh sweet dreams....

I am sure no one in this forum who is familiar with you will be surprised if you are found with your throat slit from ear to ear in the stairway of your home.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who was the female involved at that time?

here's your answer -

1) Chia Ti Lik
2) Ng E-Jay
3) Jaslyn Go
4) Bob Sim - Leetahbar