• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Samster's gathering

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
R u sure it is not the dead uncle whom u cursed on his dying bed that is looking for u? :rolleyes:

there is a notorious bitch which caused an innocent BB's life by instigating and sowing discord between a newly married loving couple. loving before the inclusion of the bitch and sore feelings after the husband's illicit liasion with that shameless bitch. your good pal should understand.

this is a very interesting story. after destroying the couple's marriage, she shunned the stupid husband and went on to target anothe married couple.

then there is the great pretender romeo who keeps causing unwanted pregnacies to some naive ladies cos he such a cheapskate and stinge on condoms.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why do those losers and cowards resort to INFRACTION and getting many BANNED?

doesn't that remind u about the same despicable underhanded manner they did during the good o' days of sammyboy's alfresco where they would upgrade themselves as DELPHIPLUS paying members to entitle to such lame privileges? why does one need to spend money just to muffle some which they preach about human rights and free speeches?

so is that democracy or demoCRAPSY to all these self-righteous patriotism in the highest level losers and cowards?

hahaha! i think u r a loser too. i rem i told u off here and u gave me infraction. you inspired me to give infractions which i dont do. now especially to you, i will give without 2nd thought. :biggrin: loser!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

Signs

The signs of abuse vary considerably among older people and with the type of harm being experienced. An older person who is being abused may:

* Say she or he is being harmed
* Seem depressed and withdrawn; signs of depression in elders are not getting dressed, not performing basic care of themselves that they are able to do, never going out even if they can, inability to sleep or sleeping too much
* Not accept invitations to spend time away from their family or a caregiver
* Seem afraid to make their own decisions
* Seem to be hiding something about a caregiver
* Not have any spending money
* Put off going to the doctor
* Feel anxious and fearful
* Try to "run away," leaving their place of residence and not wishing to return
* Seem to have too many household "accidents"[5]

Any of these potential signs can indicate problems other than abuse or neglect, and none of these "proves" there is harms occurring. The presence of the signs simply indicate that further inquiry may be necessary.